Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 4. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
I'm very happy if someone give me 1 bitcoin as a gift. I will hold it 50% ( this part will safe and it give me profit in next years and 50% I will trade ( selling  when the price is raising and buying when the price is coming down)
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Maybe a good solution for me is holding it in the wallet, because it could be a savings for the future. As we know, bitcoin is now an attraction for investors, who knows in the future, bitcoin will become rare and much in demand by investors, if it happens then auto bitcoin prices will rise high.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:19:22 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

Right now, if I get a bitcoin. I will keep it and pray that god bless them. By the market is not suitable to sell off bitcoin.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
Of course I will make it grow. Put it this way: you're given a talent then you should share it to the people since it is a gift from above or if your atheist you can just say "no man is an island." You should wisely use it and as far as I can think, this would be the wisest thing to do but you should know what you would enter and not just join any other ponzi schemes roaming around the corner.
Activity: 252
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 14, 2018, 08:08:50 AM
If you do not need the money now then just hold if for now and wait for the right to sell that bitcoin you received. Make use of more profit for that than to get it ready to cash because you will get low price for the bitcoin now which is ranging from more or less 10k USD. And if you could hold it and the possibility that by this coming december or any month of the late year of 2018 is expected to reach the peak price of bitcoin up to 30k USD. This is a big profit for you if you could do it in the near future where if you sell it today and you will get just 10k USD. But if you really need cash right now then 10k USD is enough already to enjoy it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
March 14, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
If someone sends me 1 BTC I'll just wait for the price to be better. While I am waiting I will trade 0.5 btc to other crypto currency. In short I will cash out the half and the half one is for trading. But it is impossible if someone sends 1 btc to you.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
March 14, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
If anyone give me 1 btc then i will be happy to get 1 btc or equal to $ 9000 then i need work more than 15 month, and that too intact without decreasing 1 cent, i will develop for positive activity and start real business if anyone give me 1 btc.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 06:32:19 AM
If you get the prize 1 bitcoin of someone would be very unpleasant, because we know that the value of 1 bitcoin very expensive and if we have 1 bitcoin of someone that means we got lucky big with free and many people seeking 1 bitcoin with difficulty then we should be grateful if there was someone who gave us 1 bitcoin
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
If someone will give me a gift just like 1 bitcoin i would really appreciate that. What will i do with that 1 bitcoin is i'll make it into half. The half of it will be my new investments. And the other half is will be my savings. I would like to invest half of it so that i can make and earn even just a small profit.
Activity: 448
March 14, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
I would have accepted such a gift that would have been very generous from the person who gave it to him, but I think that I would not sell it immediately but waited a while
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 05:41:42 AM
I'll convert it into cash and use it for investment, probably for stock market. This move could help my money grow
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 14, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
1 Bitcoin! Geez.. if only I have that big money. Well first of all I would be forever grateful to the person who gave me the Bitcoin and probably would give him my service in any way possible to at least give back the blessing. As for the Bitcoin, I think I'll just keep it for a while and then let it grow more thru investing as I think that would be the wisest move rather than spending it all out. Money that is not form hardwork will be gone in just a snap.
Yeah if I were  be given  those amount of course  I would be forever grateful to the person who gave me, and I will show to them how I would get profit out of it, for me I would hold it Then I will  set a selling price when  it reaches to the amount of that I have set  I well only cash out the amount above my selling price and that's the profit
I should gain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
1 Bitcoin! Geez.. if only I have that big money. Well first of all I would be forever grateful to the person who gave me the Bitcoin and probably would give him my service in any way possible to at least give back the blessing. As for the Bitcoin, I think I'll just keep it for a while and then let it grow more thru investing as I think that would be the wisest move rather than spending it all out. Money that is not form hardwork will be gone in just a snap.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
March 14, 2018, 03:41:26 AM
If I were bitcoin as a gift.. I will not sell it unless the bitcoin price is high but if not I will keep it and hold it until it mature and increase it doesn't matter if it take years what important is the value it has when the time comes...surely this gift is one of the greatest gift I will ever received because it is not only meet my needs for today but for my future as well
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 03:16:50 AM
If this real happened, I hold it so that it will generate an additional income for me. Also, my profit from 1Bitcoin will be given to a charity. This is part of thanks giving for the 1 bitcoin blessing.
Activity: 128
March 14, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
1bitcoin as a gift from someone i think i will keep it because i want to the better price.And if i have 1 bitcoin thanks to that because this is a big thinks to give.And i have 1btc invest it because there are a higher price i think.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 14, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
For me 1 bitcoin is a huge amount if I get a gift 1 bitcoin from someone then I will hold it as an asset waiting bitcoin price up. When bitcoin price goes up I will sell it partly .. some others I keep as an asset.the bitcoin's sales I will use for other investments such as buying property or for other business capital.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 14, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
Wow haha it's a nice idea!
good way of making someone happy. maybe as a wedding gift. qr-ring. haha!

Just from recent past not heard much about that somebody has gifted btc on some occasion. Might be the trend may have not yet set in to gift the btc on some occasion or event. It is a nice idea actually to bring back the use of btc more instead of any other gifts given.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

Well if you know the the potential value of bitcoint you will probably keep it otherwise if you are only thinking for some sort of a gift to spend that is unwise.bitcoint is a large amount of saving if you will properly used it for investing if you are thinking of the future benefit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 01:35:27 AM
Getting 1 BTC for free and without effort put in is a big priviledge and a delightful gift. If i am to be given a chance to receive bitcoin from a friend, I will give it my all to Hodl. Converting it to dollars if and only if there is an immediate need for money.
On the other hand, hodling it and making the value grow will give me an opportunity to invest in bigger businesses, or start up my own.
Pages:
Jump to: