Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 6. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 13, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
it is a really good gift. i would exchange it to ethereum and try to join some good icos to increase my bitcoin quantity.
1 bitcoin can not make me reach but there are so many people made good profit started with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
If I would be given a gift of 1BTC by someone I would invest it.

When I will have 2BTC, made from this gift, I would do the same and I would give 1BTC to other person so he/she can learn about the crypto-market.
Activity: 128
March 13, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin then i will hold it till the price increase so that i can get more profit, and will help me in my financial needs in the future Smiley also can help my husband in paying bills, buying foods and things of our children. And if something emergency happen i will sell some of it .
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 13, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I hope this is not just a fantasy but it can be real, maybe someone who sincerely gave me 1 bitcoin? If it does exist, then I will keep it as bitcoin and will not turn it into cash, I will trade so money can grow and make me rich, this is an unexpected gift and I should not let it be in vain. I should be able to use bitcoin for my life..
Everybody hopes so, but I'm not sure you will keep keep as prices skyrocket, everyone will be tempted when looking at the price of $ 25k, and I'm sure the price will be hard to rise because of the many users who are impatient and when they see an increase they immediately sell .
1 Bitcoin with the actual price is very hard to be given as a gift from someone, but it still possible to happen. If this happened to me , i would save the most part of this amount and convert only small amount to pay some bills or buying somethings. Holding actually works because the price is going up and the Bitcoin's community is growing up fastly, so the price will increase even more.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
In my opinion I will keep it for bitcoin price is not sure as the moment. It will goes up and goes down. Maybe in other way I will sell it then I invest in altcoins then if the company become successful I will buy bitcoin again when bitcoin will goes down. The maybe someday I will have some income from the gift. While take care of the bitcoin it will prosper.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 13, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
it is a gift so i would like to cash it out in the time someone gives it to me. its a gift and there is no way i will invest it and wait for better price because it is a gift it is like a kinda offend to the sender because you make her or his gift an investment. you must give also respect to him. but if the sender told you so, i would be nice.
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

This would be the perfect chance to use my theoretical knowledge of trading - I wouldn't feel guilty for loosing them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
March 13, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

In all honesty i will convert half of it to cash. In order to put it in other basket for more passive income and so i can also minimize loss in case bitcoin will not go well. 1btc is a large amount, you can run a business or medium enterprise if you want to.
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
If someone would give me one bitcoin, i think i would sell the half and i will invest the other half. I will invest it so that it would grow and give back some of it to the one who give it to me.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 04:36:01 AM
I don't sell any gift in my whole life. If the person who gifted me is known to me, then I'll never try to sell it unless there is a situation like do or die. I'll keep that 1BTC as an antic piece.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
March 13, 2018, 03:43:29 AM
If I am so lucky to be able to receive one bitcoin from another person as a gift, I believe I would surely store the bitcoin on my hardware wallet for maximum security purpose while waiting for the values of bitcoin to surge to another high record before selling it away.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
maybe if I give 1 bitcoin to someone to my parents because by 1 bitcoin I just feel the pain in raising me with their love for me I know I have less than 1 bitcoin for all the pain they can to to me if I give 1 bitcoin to my parents I will give.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 03:33:38 AM
I hope this is not just a fantasy but it can be real, maybe someone who sincerely gave me 1 bitcoin? If it does exist, then I will keep it as bitcoin and will not turn it into cash, I will trade so money can grow and make me rich, this is an unexpected gift and I should not let it be in vain. I should be able to use bitcoin for my life..
Everybody hopes so, but I'm not sure you will keep keep as prices skyrocket, everyone will be tempted when looking at the price of $ 25k, and I'm sure the price will be hard to rise because of the many users who are impatient and when they see an increase they immediately sell .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:08:56 AM
If someone gives me 1 bitcoin and I did not expect and Im suprise. For sure those bitcoin will buy altcoin s because if I do that 1 bitcoin will grow but I will hold other bitcoin for longterm wait the price to increase more and earn profit. 1 bitcoin as of now is very big so be careful of what you invest choose best place for it so you can earn profit not lose . Make a research is best it is prevent losing.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
Depends. If I need money urgently I would convert it as fast as possible but if I don't - I will hold it until I see fit to exchange it and get fiat Smiley
March 01, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
With the value it has nowaday, everyone are aiming to some of bitcoin. If somebody give me 1 bitcoin I'd really appreciate that it is like saying go get rich. Well, of course, I have so many options to do about it. But I would prefer to invest to grow. Then maybe time will come I'll be the one who's giving this somebody. Ill make this gift a life changer.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

I will sell it if the price is good because it was just a gift to me. But if bitcoin doesn't have that good price at that time that the gift was given to me, I won't sell it. I'll hold it instead to wait for a better price. It depends on the person will he/she sell the bitcoin rightaway.
I will accept bitcoin as a gift by someone and I think we must accept bitcoin as gift because bitcoin is now a valuable currency and its price is also very high and if we start giving bitcoin as a gift so it will also make bitcoin more popular and strong so it’s a very good idea and bitcoin is now started in different charity and people are also donating bitcoin to poor countries so we need to support bitcoin for its high price and I’m sure everyone accept bitcoin as a gift.
Activity: 231
January 22, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Activity: 68
January 21, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
The ecoin membership bitcoin christmas kit is the fine and simplest way with a purpose to positioned real bitcoins on your pals and own family’s arms.

Bitcoin price is too high now so I don't think anyone would gift me that huge amount as if I have to gift someone then I will surely not give away my hard earned coins so its better not to dream of it as no one will give you money for free and if you want it then you need to make efforts to earn it so its good to be practical and concentrate on different ways of getting bitcoins on our own.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
January 21, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
And of course i feel very happy to use this gift. I think giving one buxury. The best thing to do with btc now is to hold instead of spending it but admittedly. I would use some and save the rest
Well, if you ask me fellow, that guy truly loves you if he gifts you a bitcoin. That is some big amount with the capability of increasing over time. The best will be to gain more bitcoin with the help of the gifted one and try to show love back to the friend. Everyone is expecting a stunning performance from bitcoin this year also and I am sure we can make big profits if we simply hold it on for few months.
Pages:
Jump to: