Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 7. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 20, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
If I were given 1 Bitcoin as a gift... whoa!! what a gift very grateful to have it, at the same time maximize it by holding it for a longer time before I will sell and en cash it, I see to it that I will get the right amount I expected to as profit before I make any move to trade it so that it will not be waste by then I will able to do what I planned to it so that those who give it to me will find pleasure upon hearing what I do with his gift to me..He gave me 1 btc I was able to doubled or tripled it what an increase...what a profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 20, 2018, 07:25:42 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I will not sell it and will not waste the opportunity to have my own bitcoin investments specially now that the price value is rising up steadily. The more bitcoin you invest is the bigger you will gain in the future so 1 btc is a lot for an investment that i will just sell a part of it in case of emergency only.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
January 20, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
If someone gift me 1bitcoin then I would hold it for at least 2 years. In my opinion, it will be worth more than $30000. There is a talk in the case of crypto, hold is gold  Cool
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If am in need of cash at the moment I may sell some part for cash but if I didn't then I will hold to get double from it
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 19, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

That'll be awesome! Anyways if I would be given 1 btc (which I assume my fiance would be given me as a gift on our wedding) I will hold it first until we will be needing it badly for our family. For as long as we still have resources I will not sell it because I believe that bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 37
January 19, 2018, 08:30:10 PM
if I were given bitcoin I might save it until the price is suitable for me to sell but I see the circumstances around first if I need money maybe I will sell half.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 19, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
I will keep it so that the price is very expensive that was able to buy a bike may be years to come can buy a car
Yes bitcoin is a blessing and gift given by god.. I'm very much thankful that I meet bitcoin in my life it helps me everything soon and achieve my dreams that I can stand on my own without any help for other people thanks bitcoin
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
January 19, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
Having 1 Bitcoin as a gift from someone whom I do not expect to give me, will surely be a blessing since we all know what the current price of Bitcoin is right now. For me to be able to keep it rising in price, I will just keep on holding into it so that I can obtain higher value than what it was when it was given to me in the first time I have it. Since I know that it will be more beneficial holding into it to gain higher value of money in my account .
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
Soon chinese new year, and I hope to get the advantage that there is a friend or family who give a gift bitcoin, I will continue to hold bitcoin and I will give a big surprise to who gave me a 1 bitcoin gift.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 06:49:50 PM
If someone  given me a gift which is 1Btc all i want to do was converted the half of it then withdraw to share my blessings to my family,friends and to my relatives.And my remaining half of my btc I'm going to earnt it and invest because we all know that bitcoin is always rising.We were lucky when we have Bitcoin because of it's higher value that can  make our life change.That's why i'll do my very best to reach 1Btc soon by keep earnings and joined from different compaigns.
Activity: 264
January 19, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

If I will be given a chance to have obtain Bitcoin from someone it will be great for me to invest here save and then give some money to my parents since this was a very huge amount which will cost you to acquire something you dont have yet.
Activity: 150
January 19, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
At first, I will surely be shocked and at the same time feel blessed because I have been given an opportunity to have such a great amount of  1 Bitcoin as a gift from someone. Since it was just given for me by someone, I will surely treasure it so I will be just keeping the highest percentage of it for life savinga that can be useful for me in the future. I will keep it for the better because keep on holding it will surely be a good thing to do since Bitcoin has a large capability and capacity to grow in price as time passes by.
Activity: 223
January 19, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
Since the value of bitcoin is high now, I would rather invest 50% of it and keep the other 50% of it as an asset.
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
January 19, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
invest it of course, you can get the best out of your money if you let it earn so investing it would be good. That way while waiting for bitcoin to increase its price again, your money is also earning some profit through investment.

Activity: 94
January 19, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
If someone gives me a bitcoin instead of money then I will be grateful for them, I will not sell but keep it in my wallet because at this moment bitcoin is already great value and future bitcoin will grow And stronger, then I sell bitcoin is not late to bring a small amount of money.
Activity: 247
January 19, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
 what a lucky person if you given 1bitcoin as a gift. how precious people you are. but in that case when someone given to me a 1bitcoin i think i keep it and not to sell for now as a remembrance. and wait to the right time that i need a money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
January 19, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
Bitcoin can be used in every mode and it will be one of the best gifts, and those who will have this gift have lot of scope to long lasting benefits of profit and eases as this trends is going to start in future, it will be easily circulated as the gift so that its popularity will grow.
Activity: 320
January 19, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
If someone will give me bitcoin, i will accept it wonderfully and greatfully and i will hold it and patiently waiting to pump bitcoin again to sell it
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
January 19, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
If I were able to receive 1 Bitcoin as a gift from someone, I would be very happy, I doubt I would be able to sleep on that night. I think I would use some part of the money to buy items I always wanted on my shopping list and keep the rest of the bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet while waiting for a good price to sell them away.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
January 19, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
If some one give me a 1 bitcoin as a gift i will do convert it and cash it out. Or i will buy some altcoins and i will keep it and sell it for the right time.
That is a good idea to convert it right away, but for i will hold it and wait for the another pump of bitcoin because i believe that bitcoin goes up again and i will wait that happen to reach 20,000$ again.
Pages:
Jump to: