Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 5. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 14, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

You better invest that Bitcoin. Keep holding it and exchange it once the price go up. That is a good gift so you must keep it growing. You better make a good profit out of that gift. You are so fortunate.
maybe they will be happy because given 1 bitcoin. we know, the price of 1 bitcoin is currently so high. it is very good as a reward if the person knows about bitcoin. but I might give something else in comparison to the bitcoin. may be real and not easy to forget.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

You better invest that Bitcoin. Keep holding it and exchange it once the price go up. That is a good gift so you must keep it growing. You better make a good profit out of that gift. You are so fortunate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 01:19:23 AM
Wow haha it's a nice idea!
good way of making someone happy. maybe as a wedding gift. qr-ring. haha!
Making happy is certainly a good thing, of course with 1 btc or $ 9200 will make him have the capital to work or business, good goals will produce good and I will be happy to receive any bitcoin you want to give, please send a PM.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

If someone gave me that Bitcoin, I will immediately convert it to cash. Since it is a gift, meaning, I have to pull it out and buy something worthwhile. You have a very generous friend and I hope you will buy something that has value or keep it and make the best out of that gift.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 14, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
If I would be given such amount, I would hold it long until the price goes very very high, Like i'll gonna hold it 2-3 years and see what happened.. if the price drops..no heartaches.. anyway its just a gift.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 12:53:03 AM
Of course I will save it. It is a gift and I will nurture it. I will save and wait for the right time for it to grow a profit. If lucky enough, I will donate some for the less fortunate as a gratitude act. And the remaining will be divided for the giver of the gift and my family.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:47:13 AM
I would be gald and happy if some one gift me 1 bitcoin and I say thank you to that person.I would keep it up to become duble.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
If anyone gives me 1 bitcoin then I'll be happy and will keep it until the price reaches $ 50k.The price of 1 bitcoin is currently around $ 9200, and where I can get $ 9200 it takes work for at least a year.It is so hard to earn a bitcoin.If any one gift me Wink Shocked
Activity: 112
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
March 14, 2018, 12:03:49 AM
If i recieve 1 bitcion i will invest the half of it and other half i will donate the charity
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 01:01:08 PM
if I receive such a gift, then I will keep a part for the future, and I will sell the rest for a good price.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 13, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
If you give to your special someone 1BTC I think he/she must give more value of it. Because is so hard to earn a lot of bitcoin. So its a rare occasion to give someone 1 BTC.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 13, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
I think this is very unlikely, who is the person who is willing to give me the bitcoin he has for me?  Grin
but if this really happens, I will still invest it until I have a better price, and if after invested but the price down, I will not regret it because the bitcoin is a gift from others, and at least I have tried to invest it.
- Of course the opportunity to happen this is very low in the present time when the price of Bitcoin becomes too high, even too expensive, and it still tends to rise higher in the future, the wise will not turn bitcoin into gifts for others, that's a lot of money. If that person is a family member, I can hardly give it to them because they will not be able to use it more effectively than we do, actually if lucky and get the gift, I will use it for day trading, focusing on bitcoin trading, profits and safety from this work are huge and guaranteed
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
I think this is very unlikely, who is the person who is willing to give me the bitcoin he has for me?  Grin
but if this really happens, I will still invest it until I have a better price, and if after invested but the price down, I will not regret it because the bitcoin is a gift from others, and at least I have tried to invest it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
If I received 1Bitcoin unexpectedly as gift from a friend or someone, I will surely cash out half of it for payments of my debts, spend some for our daily needs, and get educational plan for my children. And the other half is kept in my wallet for investment and sell it on the right time. 
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 13, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

Wow! That is already a big amount of money right now. It would be tempting to convert to cash but if i have to consider investing i would probably let the bitcoin stay and wait for the right time to exchange. But one thing should i do is, since that it a blessing i would widraw the 10% of it for my tithes and offering in church just giving back what is due to God. And be thankful for blessing me of it.
Activity: 135
March 13, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

This would be the perfect chance to use my theoretical knowledge of trading - I wouldn't feel guilty for loosing them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Im really glad and very thankful if i was given a 1 bitcoin from someone and i will not sell it or invest it even if i think the amount of it is something i did not expect i will hold it as a remembrace of her/him and if theres a possibility that the price of bitcoin is very very high value i think that was a right way to start converting it so that i can use it to buy a house for my family and i will give a money to those someone who give me a bitcoin for thank him/her.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
If I receive a Bitcoin as a gift from anyone or maybe a mysterious person, I will hold it for the future because there are many assumptions that in the future it will free the real money. And it can be the very big value that nobody can predict.
Activity: 168
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 13, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
It would be nice to keep it. It's not that you are given that you are just going to sell away what you have. If one's goal is to make profiy then make profit out of it. But if you would just use it for fun then it's just up to you. But I would recommend to always keep some. We know life is hard and unpredictable you might just need it in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 13, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
The price of 1 bitcoin is currently around $ 9200, and where I can get $ 9200 it takes work for at least a year, and if anyone gives me 1 bitcoin then I'll be happy and will keep it until the price reaches $ 50k so I can retire.
Activity: 266
March 13, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

It will be a dream for our family, I will wait for the BTC to price and sell a little to take care of family life, part of the reinvestment and a part of long-term hold for the future. May God bring happiness to you and to all. I would like to send peace, prosperity and happiness to all of you.
Pages:
Jump to: