Pages:
Author

Topic: 1GH/s, 20w, $700 (was $500) — Butterflylabs, is it for real? (Part 2) - page 43. (Read 146909 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
So is it safe to assume that you think it's unreasonable to expect the batch of orders after the pre-orders to take 4 - 6 weeks?  By what logic do you operate, exactly?

I think it is unreasonable to string your customers along with bullshit for nearing four months now and still not have a functional product to show. I operate by the logic of instant gratification...I am american after all.

That's nice, but to be honest, I don't care what your view is as far as that goes.  I asked you a very specific question.  Now how about answering the question instead of avoiding it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So is it safe to assume that you think it's unreasonable to expect the batch of orders after the pre-orders to take 4 - 6 weeks?  By what logic do you operate, exactly?

I think it is unreasonable to string your customers along with bullshit for nearing four months now and still not have a functional product to show. I operate by the logic of instant gratification...I am american after all.

I'm still confused to why you care. Did you order a single? If not, why keep posting here if it is your determination that BFL is a scam? Do you have nothing better to do with the precious little time you have on this earth?

Everyone who mines has a vested interest in a game-changing device such as BFL is claiming to release...

Aside from that, I will troll the fuck out of any company as unprofessional as they have shown themselves to be. Yesterday I wasted fifteen minutes stringing along a credit card consolidation company with fake numbers and names because they called me off the DNC list.
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
So is it safe to assume that you think it's unreasonable to expect the batch of orders after the pre-orders to take 4 - 6 weeks?  By what logic do you operate, exactly?

I'm still confused to why you care. Did you order a single? If not, why keep posting here if it is your determination that BFL is a scam? Do you have nothing better to do with the precious little time you have on this earth?

legendary
I asked earlier today and was promptly informed through the close of January for preorders everything after that they said to expect 4-6 weeks but it could be shorter depending on when next batch was done processing. I so far have no skin in the game but am excited to buy one when people review it. I have no mining rigs setup and no current setup capable of running anything but FPGA so this $/Mhash makes it payback in 4 ish months at 6$ per BTC!

I will say the people have been nice in their communications with me. I hope no one ran Inaba off because I would really want to hear what the revamped units do.

Ahahaha...
legendary
No, they haven't given me any info as far as that goes. 
legendary
Nope, it would take a lot more than someone as devoid of intelligence as plastic.elastic to run me off.  He's just so incredibly inept at insults and communication that it's not even worth my time to respond to him. 

Hopefully they will have a unit I can test soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So, when are these expected to ship?

Hey, look on the bright side of life :

it's probably 4-6 weeks again Cheesy
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
I asked earlier today and was promptly informed through the close of January for preorders everything after that they said to expect 4-6 weeks but it could be shorter depending on when next batch was done processing. I so far have no skin in the game but am excited to buy one when people review it. I have no mining rigs setup and no current setup capable of running anything but FPGA so this $/Mhash makes it payback in 4 ish months at 6$ per BTC!

I will say the people have been nice in their communications with me. I hope no one ran Inaba off because I would really want to hear what the revamped units do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No one here can answer that, except RandyFolds who will tell you 4-6 weeks. Why don't you contact BFL and let us know?

Wrong, one faggot seems to be able to answer that... Inaba.

He got butthurt every time someone bashes BFL.

Grin

As for shipment, my ass says early Feb.

legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

No one here can answer that, except RandyFolds who will tell you 4-6 weeks. Why don't you contact BFL and let us know?
c_k
donator
Activity: 242
rjk
1ngldh
and bah, RJK's actually a pretty decent dude... I assume since he has you on ignore, you were intending to be speaking to the rest of us.

lol no, just AFK Sad
I have yet to ignore anyone so far, even if I hate them I have to know what kind of stuff they are saying behind my back.... Grin Grin

IRC also makes for a thick skin, even if I haven't been on for a few weeks.
all of them at once!!

Now I'm gonna do it just to get you a manslaughter charge. That'll teach you to cyberbully. I am in the depths of misery here. Tongue
Activity: 504
which ones should I take to end this misery?

all of them at once!!  Tongue

and bah, RJK's actually a pretty decent dude... I assume since he has you on ignore, you were intending to be speaking to the rest of us.

why so serious?
Some nonsense

Congrats,  you've just joined Randy on the ignore list.

oh noes...some nescient fuckwit isn't listening to me.

which ones should I take to end this misery?

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Hmm so is BFL actually gonna create a thread somewhere here?
They got chased away from here - but they still don't seem all that interested in talking with anyone.

have you tried emailing them?

That would be the best bet for anyone with genuine questions.  They're very responsive if you're not being a prick.

I agree with this.
Ah well I guess my question's not important to them Tongue
Either they have thermal detection and all the mining programs are gonna be fine and already use it ... or not.
Activity: 217
Hmm so is BFL actually gonna create a thread somewhere here?
They got chased away from here - but they still don't seem all that interested in talking with anyone.

have you tried emailing them?

That would be the best bet for anyone with genuine questions.  They're very responsive if you're not being a prick.

I agree with this.
Activity: 168
Some nonsense

Congrats,  you've just joined Randy on the ignore list.

As if i would give a shiet.
Pages:
Jump to: