Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 9. (Read 43179 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I've added this faucet to my Faucets List under "Register section" for faucets that need registration. Great faucet, one of the best high paying ones.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
31963 satoshi in account balance.

Cannot withdraw minimum allowed

You have 4431 satoshi available for withdraw and minimum withdraw is 10k. That is why you can't withdraw.
You need to have over 10k collected after 23rd day before you can withdraw. Satoshi collected before that still shows in your balance because there is possibility that they may one day be able to pay that too. But right now only 4431 available for withdraw (and minimum is 10k).
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
31963 satoshi in account balance.

Cannot withdraw minimum allowed
legendary
This is wrong, needs to be fixed,I may just e-mail the owner and see what he can do, no chance in getting service from
[email protected] they never reply to mails at all

Can you tell what is wrong in that image?
As I see it you need minimum of 10000 to withdraw and you only have 4431 available for withdraw.
Activity: 13
Update: I did finally get paid, both withdrawals went thru last night, I understand there is some issue with blockchain capacity righ now that is slowing down transactions. I'm still doing this program but not sure how much longer I'll stick to it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
This is wrong, needs to be fixed,I may just e-mail the owner and see what he can do, no chance in getting service from
[email protected] they never reply to mails at all

Activity: 13
I had 2 payments pending, one for 42k and one for 11k, they'd been pending for a few days do I emailed them about it. I got the smaller payment this morning, but on my account it is showing that both were paid. I'll miss bonus Bitcoin, it was always reliable.

I think faucets in general have bit the dust this week.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Good news...BonusBitcoin has paid me out...

I was afraid...because i have spent much energy to promote and I need now this return...(lol)
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I have sended a payout of 100000 let's see what's happens
legendary
Is this site till paying?
I withdrawed 16/02 14632 satoshi the banners are also changed so I think they still pay.
I know this.
I reformulate my topic:
They say payout is made within 24 hours...and not for me it is 72hours...
Just to know if someones have been paid recently...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I withdrawed 16/02 14632 satoshi the banners are also changed so I think they still pay.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Last hour site has been offline for me,anyone else able to access it? Sounds like this may be the end of it unfortunately...
Just was online and all was fine so I don't have that experience.
legendary
all seems ok for me.
...and I see a referral as well
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Last hour site has been offline for me,anyone else able to access it? Sounds like this may be the end of it unfortunately...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Too bad,..really too bad, my 500k SATS daily income stream is really gone, i hope new site will pop out with the same paying scheme..
legendary
Is it worth the time?

Not after they got banned from adsense.
Now payouts are very low.

Before i used it in priority...now only when I have time and mot better under the hand.
legendary
Is it worth the time?

Not after they got banned from adsense.
Now payouts are very low.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is it worth the time?
legendary
What is the overall situation in this? Why no updates in two weeks? Will we ever get the pending balances before 23rd of January? Will there be raise in the rewards or is this site as good as dead?

It looks pretty dead. All my referrals have stopped using it.
And they are 40 000$ on loss if they can't get adsense back.

Yeah, all my referrals are gone too :-/ It may continue on as is, but I highly doubt it'll ever be an amazing faucet like it was before...it'll simply be a decent faucet at best. Losing AdSense dealt them an irretrievable blow.

Some of my referrals are certainly gone as well...but it seems not all.
I give back in dividends my referrer commission so they have interst to keep claiming.
But yes it is verry less than before...
but it is very less on many faucets.

Well all of my referral have literally stopped.
My last ref claim was 7 days ago and before that I had got 561,823 satoshi in referral commission.
Pages:
Jump to: