Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 7. (Read 43179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
My wife have since 3 days a pending withdraw of 21688 satoshi. Has this faucet stopped paying because I don't see a message that they don't pay anymore. Are there more people who got the same problems at this moment.

made a withdraw about 1 week ago , sucesfully.

2016-10-07 22:14   Withdrawal   Transaction   

since now they allways payed me .

kind regards
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
My wife have since 3 days a pending withdraw of 21688 satoshi. Has this faucet stopped paying because I don't see a message that they don't pay anymore. Are there more people who got the same problems at this moment.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Sir, dice game is not working. Plz fix this problem
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Have also cashed out from Bonus Bitcoin multiple times last time about 2 weeks ago. Hope they keep paying as I have quite a few referrals, although earning have decreased alot since launch.
Activity: 1
dear Dubs Encolorado,

I saw your comment on milli.io,

"I created an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the faucets I claim from. Not sure what other people use, but that works great for me. I can tell you at a glance, all kinds of metrics, from average claims per day, average payouts, total satoshi that I will get the next payout, whether I am eligible for a payout on that faucet, and much more! I even have a graphs to look at! LOL If anyone would like a template for my spreadsheet, feel free to hit me up on the bitcointalk.org forum. Dubs Encolorado"

I want to request you to please send me a copy of your Excel template which you had created at email [email protected]

thanks for this,
hope our discussion continues.

Rakesh Garg
India
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I can confirm that this website is a SCAM. They are not paying and also not replying to e-mails for over a week.
They are not scam. I don't claiming on this faucet anymore, but I received my last payment ~week ago. And this is true, that isn't possible to get answers from them.
Activity: 2
I can confirm that this website is a SCAM. They are not paying and also not replying to e-mails for over a week.
Activity: 7
Finally received the payment of 102068 satoshi!  Guess it takes em a couple days to put sixty cents worth of btc together.  LOL
I see this thread is still open.  I've had a withdrawal from Bonus Bitcoin now for 102068 satoshi for several days now.  Anybody know if they're still paying?  Does it just take a long time?

Cheers!

-Dubs

After 48 hours try emailing them. I stopped going there as any place that has delays or complaints they are hanging by a thread.

Thanks.  I emailed them but have not gotten a response as of this writing.  I'll update if there's any movement. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I see this thread is still open.  I've had a withdrawal from Bonus Bitcoin now for 102068 satoshi for several days now.  Anybody know if they're still paying?  Does it just take a long time?

Cheers!

-Dubs

After 48 hours try emailing them. I stopped going there as any place that has delays or complaints they are hanging by a thread.

Cheers!

-Dubs
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I just got paid as well today
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
They are still paying for me, yes it is taking a lot longer to receive payment but they are still paying. I'll be making another withdrawal here soon and this has been my best Bitcoin faucet by far as I have made over $40 in BTC  Grin

Ok I don't close the topic.
what's your daily earnings? 40$ btc in how many times?
just to help other users to choice a right one Wink
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
They are still paying for me, yes it is taking a lot longer to receive payment but they are still paying. I'll be making another withdrawal here soon and this has been my best Bitcoin faucet by far as I have made over $40 in BTC  Grin
Too bad. Just requested a small one
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
this faucet scam or no?
Looks like it went scam
Ok the last months payments were delayed and the rewards very low but now it seems that this faucet is finally over,more than five days have passed since my payment request and i am still waiting.

Wait some days to see if you (or other users) receive the payment,
then I edit the title:
It's funny i got paid a few hours after i made that postseems that they read the thread  Tongue
Anyway i don't think that this faucet will last much longer,rewards are getting lower day by day..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
this faucet scam or no?
Looks like it went scam
Ok the last months payments were delayed and the rewards very low but now it seems that this faucet is finally over,more than five days have passed since my payment request and i am still waiting.

Wait some days to see if you (or other users) receive the payment,
then I edit the title:
from
Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi
to
Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi CLOSED - SCAM
and lock the topic.
thank you for all readers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
this faucet scam or no?
Looks like it went scam
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: