Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 8. (Read 43179 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
got my last withdraw on may 25th but after that my withdraw request is still pending (a week now). So Maybe the owner finally abandoned the site

#edit: got my payment last night
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
24651 satoshi is still in my account, I took my very last withdraw of 20000 thousand three days ago.

I am not claiming from the site ever again, not only that, this was my second account, they banned my first wallet, I let my balance build up into the hundreds of thousands first time to withdraw, when I went to take my satoshis they banned my wallet/ and or email.

But somehow they let me back in with another wallet address  , so my ip was not banned.
I was accused of being a bot, or suspicious activity.

I wrote emails to them, but they never did reply, I wrote on Twitter, and they freakin blocked me.

baztardo of Mellow ads (Admin) never answered my pms either.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
they are not paying people since january.
they pay new money but not old money - http://bonusbitcoin.co/faucet/important

since january.

this is scam of some sort as they are missing peopel 100-500k satoshis from instant users and they now pay pennies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
well i stopped working on it since it started giving shitty prizes
Totally agree with you,there is no point in claiming 50-100 satoshis every fifteen minutes.I log in every 3-4 days only to withdraw my referral commissions,at least they are still paying..
Activity: 154
well i stopped working on it since it started giving shitty prizes
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Has anyone gotten paid lately from bonusbitcoin?  I've been waiting several days for a payout and the site says they should pay within 24 hours.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

Hello,
Notify you about:
+0.00260262 BTC change in address.
Address is 18ns78YxKb6xNeRsfE2GbSQLte3RKGJFK5

***huh? Sorry this doesn't make sense.

To update: i was paid about 5 minutes after making my post, go figure 😉
[/quote]

Instead of waiting for mail from the block chain or if you don't have replies turned on from them, this usually gets to me first. The website is as follows.
http://bitnotify.com/

They have a thread on the services section, somewhere.
Activity: 13

Hello,
Notify you about:

***huh? Sorry this doesn't make sense.

[/quote]

To update: i was paid about 5 minutes after making my post, go figure 😉
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Has anyone been paid by them recently? I sent a request 3 days ago and another yesterday, they never update twitter and I dont do facebook. I sent them an email but have little hope of a reply.

Hello,
Notify you about:

Paid me Monday gone, for request made on the Saturday before.
Three days.

Activity: 13
Has anyone been paid by them recently? I sent a request 3 days ago and another yesterday, they never update twitter and I dont do facebook. I sent them an email but have little hope of a reply.
Activity: 168
i want my freez balance back now after many month freezing -.-
they should give every week a small amount of the freezing balances back -.-

kind regards

They announced quite a while back now that they would not be paying out the frozen balance.

Yeah, I just wish they wouldn't keep showing it. It gives me hope that one day I might get it back :-P

They really got dealt a raw deal with having Google Adwords refuse to pay out, that really sucks for them :-/
Activity: 155
I don't use anymore this faucet... too many problem is impossible get a good earning Sad
legendary
Activity: 1274

kind regards

They announced quite a while back now that they would not be paying out the frozen balance.

Then they should remove the pending balance completely. If they will never pay it what is the point showing it in the balance still?
And the important note on the withdraw page is still implying that they are on hold only temporarily...
Activity: 150

kind regards

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

kind regards
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I just got 37 satoshis added to balance ffs 37
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Does anyone know if our locked balance will ever be withdrawable? And if not, why do they keep it there instead of just putting it back to zero? I'm guessing if it's still showing there's at least a small chance of getting it out at some point...
If they want us to get the suspended balance, they released that a long time ago.
They are not removing that to our balance to make us still hold on to their faucet.
Giving a false hope that one of these days we will receive the suspended balance just not to lose visitors to their faucet.
I suggest to forget/ignore that balance ans just proceed on claiming since they are paying the balance beyond the suspended balance or forget this faucet.

Activity: 168
Does anyone know if our locked balance will ever be withdrawable? And if not, why do they keep it there instead of just putting it back to zero? I'm guessing if it's still showing there's at least a small chance of getting it out at some point...
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Does anyone know how to contact admin of bonusbitcoin, I tried to write them to [email protected], but not received answer. I'm having big problem with cashouts.
Activity: 36
today received my payout within 30 min  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: