Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 5. (Read 43179 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Faucet claim failed: Unexpected error

Am I the only one got this error?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
That's very complicated ways even doesn't showing address for sending Satoshi or BTC

if you want deposit btc, you can deposit directly to your coinpot account. even there you can change your earning in other currencies like ltc/doge.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
That's very complicated ways even doesn't showing address for sending Satoshi or BTC
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
thank you for helping me out through the begining of bitcoin ! Nice faucet

Enjoy! this is a good opportunity to build a small revenue in btc.
Without particular effort you can earn decent amount of btc, and if you build your downline you can earn even much much more.

another update, the dice game is closed right now: Sorry, dice is not currently available - please try again later
Activity: 7
thank you for helping me out through the begining of bitcoin ! Nice faucet
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Earn 5% from your past 3 days earning!

From their site:

Our current bonus scheme works as follows...

At around midnight (UTC) each day we automatically add a daily bonus to your account
This bonus will be 5% of the total of all your faucet claims and referral commission earned over the previous 72 hours (3 days)
You must make at least 1 faucet claim during the previous day to be eligible for this bonus
There is no limit to the bonus amount - the more you earn, the bigger your bonus is!
The bonuses, along with all your other earnings, can be withdrawn at any time (providing your balance is at least 10,000 satoshi)
Please note: We will be changing our bonus schemes from time to time, to keep things interesting and introduce new, exciting ways to boost your faucet income. The current scheme is effective from 1st January 2016.

Do you wanna join? Go in the first message of this topic you will find every info.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
From yesterday I have an issue with captcha code. I can't see it. Anyone have the same problems?
edit: it was a browser issue, now fixed!

BTW, some small updates:

site is always paying, and the amount of each claim is stable around 100-70 satoshi. (every 15 minutes).
Not really bad, if you think freebitco.in pay just 47 satoshi every HOUR!

Another 3 months and this site will make the 2° birthday! Stay tuned, probably they will give some extra bonuses.

Wow, it's amazing rewards if we look at bitcoin price. But I never get more than 50 satoshi. It looks that bonusbitcoin faucet rewards based on user geo location. I prefer another their faucet Bitfun, because I can earn more there. But Bonusbitcoin still gives me stable earnings from referrals.

I don't know if there is a geo location for the users. Because the ads that I can see are just ads for Hyip and other ponzi scheme, not other service that normally are based with your residence country.
Even they are paying just 50 satoshi each claim they are paying even 4 times more then freebitco.in: if you check their rates they are really lower in compared to bonusbitcoin.
BTW I know, referrals earnings are not bad with their site (massive 50% bonus! + 5% daily!!!)
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
From yesterday I have an issue with captcha code. I can't see it. Anyone have the same problems?

BTW, some small updates:

site is always paying, and the amount of each claim is stable around 100-70 satoshi. (every 15 minutes).

Another 3 months and this site will make the 2° birthday! Stay tuned, probably they will give some extra bonuses.

Wow, it's amazing rewards if we look at bitcoin price. But I never get more than 50 satoshi. It looks that bonusbitcoin faucet rewards based on user geo location. I prefer another their faucet Bitfun, because I can earn more there. But Bonusbitcoin still gives me stable earnings from referrals.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit

BTW, some small updates:

legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
i have really say thnak you for adding solvemedia captcha to your pages !!
now i can claim again on bonusbit and bitfun !  but maybee u add this also to moon faucets ?

kind regards

HI I am not the admin of bonusbitcoin, so I can't help you Sad
Try to write directly to moonbitcoin admin, maybe he can add also sovemedia capthca, just ask, It's free Smiley

By the way during this hard fork days the faucet is still running great, as usually high pay for each claim and with 5% daily bonus, it's really far take the minimum withdraw amount!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
i have really say thnak you for adding solvemedia captcha to your pages !!
now i can claim again on bonusbit and bitfun !  but maybee u add this also to moon faucets ?

kind regards
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi CoinTasker the referral commissions are payed in automatic in your coinpot account.
If you want see ref details go here https://bonusbitcoin.co/coinpot . Normally what you have in your principal account is your total amount including ref commission Wink

Something about this doesn't seem right. I've been a member on this site for months now and never received a payment, even to my coinpot account. I have almost have 550K satoshi, so shouldn't I have received a payment at this point?

like me if you have "Old" referral, these earnings was payed to your principal account directly without doing anything.
How much you have right now in your balance? ( main page) ? this is what you can withdraw now. If you check refer balance you see how much you have earned from all refer, from ALL the time.

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Hi CoinTasker the referral commissions are payed in automatic in your coinpot account.
If you want see ref details go here https://bonusbitcoin.co/coinpot . Normally what you have in your principal account is your total amount including ref commission Wink

Something about this doesn't seem right. I've been a member on this site for months now and never received a payment, even to my coinpot account. I have almost have 550K satoshi, so shouldn't I have received a payment at this point?
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
I earn right now between 2k to 5k satoshi each day with just a couple of claim.
Probably right now this is one of the most profitable faucet, and if you want join, just go to first message on this thread.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
How exactly do you request a withdrawal on http://bonusbitcoin.co? I know they switched over to CoinPot for payments, and I receive my payment when I make a claim but I have over 240k in referral commissions that are not getting paid and I don't see anywhere to request a withdrawal. Am I missing something?

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
How exactly do you request a withdrawal on http://bonusbitcoin.co? I know they switched over to CoinPot for payments, and I receive my payment when I make a claim but I have over 240k in referral commissions that are not getting paid and I don't see anywhere to request a withdrawal. Am I missing something?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
Hello, this web is paying?

Yes they are paying. Now they have integrated their payout with coinpot which aggregates from many faucets so you would be able to cashout soon.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hello, this web is paying?
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Does their server partially down or something is happened?
It is okay for the faucet part but when I want to check my account's, it doesn't show my email address and 0 satoshi in the balance.

Hi probably this happen during the transaction to the new payment processor: CoinPot.
Now it's every perfect, you can just check by yourself your balance either on coinpot site and in bonus bitcoin faucet.
Enjoy this faucet, it's one of the best paying actually on line Wink
Activity: 26
Does their server partially down or something is happened?
It is okay for the faucet part but when I want to check my account's, it doesn't show my email address and 0 satoshi in the balance.
Pages:
Jump to: