Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 27, 2016, 07:20:00 PM
yet it wAS dah year of the bitcoin, so get in this discord

https://discord.gg/jtBmHwJ

I do not understand what you mean, but if you find that bitcoin was more stable at the beginning of this year, and only because of problems with hackers on Bitfinex exchange bitcoin fell a few notches. Back you will not return anything. We look forward to remedy the situation.
Activity: 234
December 27, 2016, 06:54:41 PM
2016, 2017, 2018 and so on .......
I think Bitcoin is very popular in the next few years. And next year will be a lot of events that will strengthen Bitcoin and make it more expensive
To bitcoin became popular in the coming years, it is necessary then to do it. By itself, it does not become so. It seems to me that it is bitcoin users have become more active and start offering cryptocurrency and disseminate information about it everywhere.
Activity: 290
December 27, 2016, 08:09:19 AM
2016, 2017, 2018 and so on .......
I think Bitcoin is very popular in the next few years. And next year will be a lot of events that will strengthen Bitcoin and make it more expensive
Activity: 392
December 26, 2016, 08:07:03 AM
Can we hit $1000.00 before Jan 1? I think so, it seems to be headed there like a rocket.

To be honest after last night increase for 50 dollars i expect we can hit this price soon maybe day or two if this rising trend continues

I do not believe even in what Bitcoin will reach $ 800. But the last few days, greatly affected my mind and now I'm waiting to see what Bitcoin will reach $ 1000 in January 2017.

Hopefully a big yes to all of us! Grin
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
December 25, 2016, 04:44:41 PM
Can we hit $1000.00 before Jan 1? I think so, it seems to be headed there like a rocket.

To be honest after last night increase for 50 dollars i expect we can hit this price soon maybe day or two if this rising trend continues

I do not believe even in what Bitcoin will reach $ 800. But the last few days, greatly affected my mind and now I'm waiting to see what Bitcoin will reach $ 1000 in January 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
December 23, 2016, 05:45:42 PM

Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
December 23, 2016, 12:51:43 PM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 23, 2016, 12:10:32 PM
Very just in time but yeah, 2016, the year of Bitcoin ... awakening !!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
December 23, 2016, 11:21:01 AM
Wow, 2016 has indeed been a great year for Bitcoin. Glad I started this thread, and thanks to everyone who participated. Just few more days left of 2016!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
December 21, 2016, 04:27:53 PM
We can for now say that after everything has been in past year that this is very good year for bitcoin.
We finally  have price over 800 and let say thing are fine at the end
Activity: 406
December 21, 2016, 02:50:37 AM
Today, bitcoin price of nearly $800, which is a happy thing in the end of 2016.
Activity: 142
December 18, 2016, 02:41:49 PM
In theory, a distributed registry technology could speed up the entire chain of transactions from the preliminary bidding, before the transaction and regulatory reporting. However, in practice it is very difficult to fulfill, because it takes literally "to align the site with a bulldozer," and start from scratch next year.
This year is already coming to an end, so that all that has already happened is not much impact on the state of affairs regarding the popularization of bitcoin and recognition by all States as a currency.
Activity: 171
December 18, 2016, 12:26:15 PM
In theory, a distributed registry technology could speed up the entire chain of transactions from the preliminary bidding, before the transaction and regulatory reporting. However, in practice it is very difficult to fulfill, because it takes literally "to align the site with a bulldozer," and start from scratch next year.
Activity: 274
December 01, 2016, 04:34:50 PM
For residents of Russia who are addicted to Bitcoin, this came in 2016 as a black year. Russian authorities in February announced a Bitcoin actually outlawed. Any operation with them can be regarded as an act of money laundering or terrorist financing. What to expect on no one yet knows.
No wonder such rules of power. This is their constant policy directed against the people.
At that time, as the excitement around cryptocurrency I slept little, in 2016 still can be considered the year of Bitcoin. The first venture capital investment in ecosystem cryptocurrency exceeded $ 1,5 billion. Customers become easier to invest in a digital currency thanks to the emergence of investment funds such as Bitcoin Investment Trust.

in 2016 there were many events that have a positive impact on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is strengthening its position and it is a very good trend
Activity: 632
December 01, 2016, 03:19:16 PM
For residents of Russia who are addicted to Bitcoin, this came in 2016 as a black year. Russian authorities in February announced a Bitcoin actually outlawed. Any operation with them can be regarded as an act of money laundering or terrorist financing. What to expect on no one yet knows.
No wonder such rules of power. This is their constant policy directed against the people.
At that time, as the excitement around cryptocurrency I slept little, in 2016 still can be considered the year of Bitcoin. The first venture capital investment in ecosystem cryptocurrency exceeded $ 1,5 billion. Customers become easier to invest in a digital currency thanks to the emergence of investment funds such as Bitcoin Investment Trust.
Activity: 142
December 01, 2016, 02:08:32 PM
Activity: 247
December 01, 2016, 12:39:46 PM
In addition to growth rates cryptocurrency, increasing the number of transactions in the industry and investment, grew exponentially and the amount of Bitcoins Blockchain . This is a good trend in 2016.
Activity: 150
November 30, 2016, 07:55:02 PM
I think everyone liked the news that appeared in this year. MasterCard Company became interested in Bitcoin. Moreover, it is planned to integrate them into the company's services. Developed billing product, referred to as "global basket."
Over the past 1.5 years Bitcoin showed unprecedented stability as a financial instrument. Its price was more stable than ever before, which increased the level of confidence in cryptocurrency. According to experts, during this period there were times when Bitcoin was more stable than the US stock index, the Japanese yen, and even gold.
Activity: 476
November 30, 2016, 07:00:32 PM
Activity: 223
November 23, 2016, 04:23:14 PM
I think everyone liked the news that appeared in this year. MasterCard Company became interested in Bitcoin. Moreover, it is planned to integrate them into the company's services. Developed billing product, referred to as "global basket."
This information became known last summer. It will be combined offers from various online shop project participants. It is not yet clear that it will consist of a ambitious project financial giant. But it's very tempting to memorize because bitcoin is becoming more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: