Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 01:19:22 PM
2016 has been really kind to bitcoin, it could easily end 900+

I do not think it will be in 2016. Most likely there will be 900+ in February - March 2017
Perhaps this is good news in 2016 is that Freewallet add buying zCash bank cards.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 12:28:57 PM
The year is almost over and waiting for the end of the year to increase the price of bitcoin is very vague. If you follow the information that relates to cryptocurrency, then traced a good trend is that some states are very loyal configured to work with bitcoin. Maybe this will lead to a better popularity of digital currency.
Activity: 293
November 02, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

I do not think it will be in 2016. Most likely there will be 900+ in February - March 2017
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 02, 2016, 02:39:00 PM
It's been a great year, but I believe that much is still to come. In the next months, and next year, we will see companies working on applications that will make bitcoin even best known and more used.
Activity: 476
October 30, 2016, 10:27:55 PM
Bitcoin in 2016 in a trend. There were many interesting things this year with Bitcoins. Fluctuations unbelievable prices. But we can say for the year that Bitcoin is strengthened

That's the thing. That's what's more important, right? Even if there were more downs than the ups, bitcoin still stood above and so got stronger than before. I agree that 2016 is indeed, a year of bitcoin not the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 30, 2016, 09:42:38 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 30, 2016, 02:56:48 PM
This year seem like the good one for bitcoin I didn't really expect to be honest this price and rise but I'm glad that I made mistake
Well i need to say that price rise is good and i hope to see it rise more

If you believe the forecasts, then so be it. I was also surprised by the rapid increase in prices Bitcoin. I hope that in 2017 the price will rise even higher
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
October 30, 2016, 05:41:41 AM
This year can be one of the best, but I think this is just the beginning. There are many things about to come in the next year, like the applications that will help to bring bitcoin to the mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
October 27, 2016, 02:16:49 PM
This year seem like the good one for bitcoin I didn't really expect to be honest this price and rise but I'm glad that I made mistake
Well i need to say that price rise is good and i hope to see it rise more
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 06:30:28 AM
2016 really is one heck of a tear for bitcoin. Many dumps and pumps occured this year. Also many problems major problems persisted but bitcoin is still alive, and it showed the world that bitcoin is strong. Many users also got profit this year since bitcoins price rose, for some it is recovery from the past dumps that happened last year. Hope that it pumps more noe and if not I hope it will be stable at 600$.
Activity: 282
October 26, 2016, 02:02:37 PM
Bitcoin in 2016 in a trend. There were many interesting things this year with Bitcoins. Fluctuations unbelievable prices. But we can say for the year that Bitcoin is strengthened
Activity: 138
October 25, 2016, 05:19:22 AM
It looks like 2017 is going to be the year of bitcoin. 2016 is  going to end soon really.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
October 25, 2016, 02:18:13 AM
Looking back on the rest of 2016, it does appear that this was an important year for bitcoin. The price has increased and even though there were a couple of times where the price made a quick increase or decrease, overall the price has been pretty stable.
Yeah many events happening in this year like block halving that affects the price value of the bitcoin.. also bitfinex issue happening but bitcoin still alive and strong the price is increase gain back and stay again back here in 600 value and i think before end of this year the price could be rise or touch again in 700 value..
Of course, despite of those occurences in this year Bitcoin still maintain a very stable price very well above $600 unlike before when a slight misfortune take place you see the price going down to $200+. It is obvious that bitcoin is now strongly founded and many believe in it.
Activity: 224
October 23, 2016, 07:08:29 AM
I believe that in every year bitcoin will grow better. peak bitcoin increase has occurred since 2014 and now bitcoin continues to show remarkable improvement.
you are right that every year is the best for bitcoin and bitcoin are growing in every year and there is a lot of people are adopting bitcoin in huge amount because bitcoin is very useful in present time so i hope bitcoin future will be more rise and shine.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
October 23, 2016, 12:38:59 AM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.

Forward to over 1 year after creating this thread and it is obvious that your prediction is very optimistic. The price is not really doing that well where it was expected to reach the all time high and go over it. We are only half way there. On the topic of mainstream adoption, Bitcoin is very far from achieving it. It may not be even achieved because of the infighting and the technical limitations of the Bitcoin blockchain.

I believe this topic should be locked when the year ends.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 22, 2016, 08:05:36 PM
I believe that in every year bitcoin will grow better. peak bitcoin increase has occurred since 2014 and now bitcoin continues to show remarkable improvement.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
October 22, 2016, 07:58:29 PM
this year was huge for bitcoin because the price increases. this give the chance to make business more easily.
Because merchants see the bitcoin have now great value, and they see the potencial because in the context of bitcoin. there is much hype involved  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 22, 2016, 05:43:02 PM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
I do not think that 2016 was anywhere close to the year of the Bitcoin because the price was only rising a couple of times and most of the time the price was stable.
I have not made much money with it so it has to happen with in 2017.

There are many people who made great profits in this year because they sold their coins at the right time instead of holding them too long, and I am one of them as I sold my all coins when price was $750 as I bought them last year when price was $250.
Yes, i am also made the good profit in this year. I sold my coins when it reached 780$. Actually, I thought to wait for some more days, because the price may cross 800$, but when the price is started to fall, I sold my all coins and made a good profit. For me, 2016 is the year of Bitcoin.
yeah there is a lot people are getting a big profit from bitcoin in this year so we can say that 2016 is the best year for bitcoin and and there is a lot of people are waiting for 800$ price of bitcoin as you and i am also sure that price will be reach to 800$ .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
October 22, 2016, 05:40:02 PM
Looking back on the rest of 2016, it does appear that this was an important year for bitcoin. The price has increased and even though there were a couple of times where the price made a quick increase or decrease, overall the price has been pretty stable.
Yeah many events happening in this year like block halving that affects the price value of the bitcoin.. also bitfinex issue happening but bitcoin still alive and strong the price is increase gain back and stay again back here in 600 value and i think before end of this year the price could be rise or touch again in 700 value..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2016, 05:25:45 PM
I think its the year of the bitcoin because bitcoin even proved with the "halving"
which a lot of people worried about it doubled right when it happened showing
the price of bitcoin is stable and got others to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: