Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 19, 2016, 01:06:04 AM
I do not thin that 2016 is going to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for us but if the price still manages to rise with in 2016 then maybe.
I think that nothing is going to happen in 2016 anymore, we have to wait for 2017.
I dont agree with you because in 2016 we already have seen lot of things happening to bitcoin and talkin about the price,look what the price of bitcoin on the start of year and what it is now,we have seen good price increase this year in bitcoin.

For me , I am very satisfied on what happened for this year and I would say that this year is definitely one of the greatest year of bitcoin. Even though there are going to have some years that are going to be another great year of bitcoin. So let's just be happy on what happened for this year and consider that this is another year of bitcoin.

Totally agree, this was comparatively a very good year for bitcoin as price almost doubled this year and people who sold their coins at the right time in this year have already made huge profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2016, 08:55:48 PM
We will see, hopefully it is.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 18, 2016, 01:58:49 PM
I do not thin that 2016 is going to be the year of the Bitcoin because 2016 has not really done much for us but if the price still manages to rise with in 2016 then maybe.
I think that nothing is going to happen in 2016 anymore, we have to wait for 2017.
I dont agree with you because in 2016 we already have seen lot of things happening to bitcoin and talkin about the price,look what the price of bitcoin on the start of year and what it is now,we have seen good price increase this year in bitcoin.
Yup, i agree with you, 2016 is the year of Bitcoin. Because this year beginning the Bitcoin price was 450$+ now, it's 650$. And mid of this year when halving happened the price reached 800$+. This same halving occurred in 2012 that time after halving the price went down like hell reached 100$. But this time, it not happened and still the price is high. So people are calling 2016 is the year of Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 18, 2016, 01:50:38 PM
Don't you think that from now each year can be the year of bitcoin?

Every year in which bitcoin gets adoption and it grows higher in value from where it was in previous year that means that is a good year for bitcoin.
Because when we say The year of bitcoin it means we say in that year bitcoin would grow high obviously so if that happens every year and every year is the year of bitcoin technically.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 18, 2016, 12:16:32 PM
Activity: 229
October 18, 2016, 12:14:02 PM

So you mean to say that current year was not good for bitcoins? We witnessed 100% price rise in this year what else you are expecting from bitcoins and I think this was very good year for bitcoins.

Well 2016 is always been a great year for bitcoins and as well as the past years. Because every year has their own good pumps and results that made with bitcoin and we must be thankful with it and let's don't say that this year is not a year of bitcoin. How can you say that if you are benefiting when the price of bitcoin is increasing dramatically.
Soon the end of the year and shoving up, we can say with certainty that all the difficult moments bitcoin survived and heading, only we expected more the price of the currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 17, 2016, 03:50:25 AM

So you mean to say that current year was not good for bitcoins? We witnessed 100% price rise in this year what else you are expecting from bitcoins and I think this was very good year for bitcoins.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
October 17, 2016, 03:44:50 AM
I wish that every new year will be the year of bitcoin. It will be great that the price will grow and 2020 year or 2050 year will be the bitcoin time.
As long as the FIAT economy suffers from inflation, we'll continue to celebrate year of bitcoin in each year. Wink
yes and an year will come when no one will like to hear about the concept of fiat and they will only prefer to bitcoin and will like to do all the transactions only in bitcoins and will like to go to only those shops which will accept only bitcoin as payment.

At that time, the bitcoin is not the only coin. There will be Ethereum, Monero, Dash and litecoin.

Even there are those alt coins but for me. Bitcoin is going to be the most used crypto currency and I think those alt coins won't able to reach what is bitcoins experiencing now with its success. So for me, I am just using those alt coins for trading but in reality I don't have other use for them just like what I use with bitcoins for a real currency.
Inflation also affects virtual currency for your information. Bitcoin has a monetary value in which it decrease during inflation the only thing that it differs is it is not affected that much because of your choice on the price you will sell it. But if you assume that Bitcoin will have a good price than please prepare for the worst as you are optimistic that Cryptocurrency are not affected by inflation.
Activity: 244
October 17, 2016, 03:37:12 AM
I dont think this year is the year of the bitcoin becuase i know for sure that other people are getting much attention from the bitcoin you know and others dont believe into it
anymore and that is the risk of the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
October 17, 2016, 03:25:47 AM
Every year can be the year of bitcoin, but 2016 has seen correction from the bitfinex hack and a lot of people expected to see a drastic move of the price to higher levels based on the halving event. Sad to say that it didn't happen as expected. We got 2 and half months for 2016 to be over and reading the charts I think we can end the year with bitcoin price above $700.

That is if there is no fundamental news or any surprise events. Never the less, it good to add now and save it for years to come. The valuation seems attractive at the moment.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
October 17, 2016, 03:24:12 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 17, 2016, 03:11:37 AM
Don't you think that from now each year can be the year of bitcoin?
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2016, 01:45:38 PM
I wish that every new year will be the year of bitcoin. It will be great that the price will grow and 2020 year or 2050 year will be the bitcoin time.
As long as the FIAT economy suffers from inflation, we'll continue to celebrate year of bitcoin in each year. Wink
yes and an year will come when no one will like to hear about the concept of fiat and they will only prefer to bitcoin and will like to do all the transactions only in bitcoins and will like to go to only those shops which will accept only bitcoin as payment.

At that time, the bitcoin is not the only coin. There will be Ethereum, Monero, Dash and litecoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 15, 2016, 04:54:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
October 15, 2016, 04:50:42 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 15, 2016, 04:38:13 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 15, 2016, 03:31:54 PM
This is good year for me, and I will always remember 2016 as a year of bitcoin. I introduced with bitcoin and made my first profit this year. Everything I know about trading, online earning I learned this year with the help of bitcoin.
I'm sure there will be many good years for bitcoin in the future. After many years it will be hard to decide which one was the best. That will be individual, it will be more better with higher profit, less better for people who lost money or didn't made any profit at all.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 15, 2016, 03:04:27 PM
It really all depends on who is winning and who is losing..I have made and lost bitcoin this year but am hoping that 2017 will be the year of bitcoin for me personally, so it all depends on what angle we look at it from and who is winning in that year.
i agree with you and i also sure that 2017 will be year of bitcoin and i hope that bitcoin price will be more increase to high value and i am sure people adopt the bitcoin in huge amount and more people get the awareness about bitcoin and bitcoin will be go ahead .
Activity: 420
October 15, 2016, 02:55:55 PM
Call it luck or something else but for me i believe that 2016 would be a good year for bitcoin. The halving was happening and also we had to very sober years in 2014 and 2015.
Now we are almost at the end of 2016 and i do see another run starting to unfold.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 15, 2016, 02:12:02 PM
2016 has not been the year of the Bitcoin and I do not think that it is ever going to happen because this year in general has not done much for the users. Hopefully 2017 can become a much better year for the Bitcoin because people like me are getting a bit tired of waiting for the Bitcoin to rise again.

We cannot consider this year to be bad for bitcoin as price rise was good in compare to last year and still there 3 months left in this year so we may see some best price at the end of the year.
yes if he was from the beginning of this year then he will know that i the year the price of bitcoin increased much higher and there are still three months remaining in this year and we can see some more increase in bitcoin. With that this year was much good for bitcoin.
compare the price last year i saw that i experience the price before in 300 level and we can see the advantage this year from 2013 after price hit 1k value its decreasing again until 2015 you can see the advantage from other years to the present year because huge price increase happen in this year and more price increase will happen according to other traders out there. .this coming november or december..
Pages:
Jump to: