Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 31. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Now the market, of course, fell. But this is a great opportunity to buy coins at low prices. By the end of the year there should be a jump in prices, and then you get your profit. Of course, it's not 100%, but it's my thoughts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
In 2017, it turned out that many learned about crypto at the same time and so the price went up. It lasted a whole year. Now the market needs a little rest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Yeah uptill now it has really been disappointing but to be honest you never know, i mean crypto market has got the reputation of being highly volatile so we cannot tell when market takes turn in the favor of investors, i still sense market will boom soon, as if we see previous years market performance we can see the market performed the best at the last part of the year, so stay positive.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
yes, from the beginning of 2018 until now the price movement has fluctuated and we cannot deny that manipulation of facts always happens in crypto.and I think this year is not the year we hope for, so many difficult times to go through. but we don't need to despair, because crypto's journey is still long. always think positively and hope that these difficult times will end as soon as possible.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Well, the year isn't over yet but honestly speaking 2017 gave many crypto enthusiasts the opportunity to earn good fortunes. I recently check cmc and I was baffled by level of price depreciation. Let's just hope the days ahead will bring us good news.
Activity: 53
The year has not ended, do not judge ahead of time.
I think in the autumn the market will fly very high. When futures will be concluded on the growth of bitcoin
Activity: 25
2017 was a year of crazy excitement, when a huge number of players came to the market - it was the year of the market's take-off. Now the madness has died down and the bears are dropping the market to make a profit from those who came in 2017.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I can't make any predictions, but on my mind it is normal market action after huge bull run. Prices need correction and we have it. Just have a hope it will ends soon.
Activity: 459
This year's market is very unsatisfactory. Many people hope to make money in 2018. The reality is to disappoint everyone, but please don't give up. You must know that the market will always recover.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
I think it is too early to tell if the market had a bad year or if it is going to get worse, the market experiences a lot of drops and rises in price along the year, so we will have to wait until it is finished to tell, I think the market will recover before the year ends though, it is time already.
Activity: 103
at the beginning of the year I read that 2018 will be the year of altcoins. In fact, the year 2018 was the year of the death of the altcoins. Most coins lost 90-95% of the cost
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
I agree, cryptocurrency had more and more attention and now is quite a bit lay low and the chart is so stand by with upwards and downwards and if we can assume it is on static. The trend has changed and cryptocurrencies started to lose some demand for the reason of the scam coins coming one after another, and not just that with forex having its good views it is affecting crypto directly by others choosing a safer way than crypto trading.
Activity: 84
Yeah. you are correct. At the beginning of this year all we had lots of hopes about crypto market. But since the start of this year market is going down without any sign of upward momentum. May be year 2018 is a red market year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

Down trend still running, there's no positive news can break this situation and maybe will happen until next year. Altcoin only follower, what bitcoin said as leader they will follow it. You can call it " sideways in down trend ", very bad condition to take action ( trade/ invest ) on market. I suggest we wait until next year because if you push you money into market, stuck will be yours.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Hi. Yes I would say market looks bad. Its opposite from what most of us is expecting. We've been waiting for market recovery but its gets worst. But I bought ETH earlier and I wouldn't miss the chance of buying it at a lower price. I'll just wait for value to rise again.
copper member
Activity: 350
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

Manipulation of price is not on my mind and what is happening of crypto from now is a result of a real behavior of people involving cryptocurrency so its no need to be panic and let us absorb this crisis , perhaps it is time to buy bitcoin and altcoin with a very low prices .
Activity: 130
Merit: 2

I think it need long time to recovery may be 1 year to several years, not short duration which can recovery powerful is
Activity: 322
Yeah it is true, this is very bad year for cryptocurrency. What do you think about of 2019 year?
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Yes, 2018 has been hard, especially if you jumped in during the ATH last dec/jan.
For us who have been in it for longer, not so bad.
When I jumped in btc was around 3k, so even though the market has crashed since last Jan. in the long run I am still in the green.

As far as economics go, nothing has been surprising.
After an incredible pump, of course the market will destabalize.
There is no way any asset or investment can sustain that kind of monumental growth.

now, since crypto is still very new and their aren't much regulations, we are looking at people almost afraid to do anything.
Everyone hodling is contributing to low volume and low prices.
On top fo that, no new significant money coming in makes it worse.
There needs to be significant developments technologically or regulatory for things to change.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
That's of course. The end of 2017 is the most prosperous period for Bitcoin and the rest of the market. 2018 is a year of market readjustment following a strong escalation of altcoin and bitcoin. But it really is too bad in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: