Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Cricket World Cup - Discussion & Analysis - page 33. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
~snip~

@Royse777 currently Bangladesh have scored 91 runs for the loss of two wickets, and they need 90 runs more in 119 balls. It’ll be interesting to see if they can claim a morale boosting victory here, or choke and loose the game like we all think they’ll do.
They lost another wicket now. Down to three.
So far managed to scored 127 runs after 12.5 overs.

It's hard to pick a side in this match at this moment.
It looks like West Indies might win this one unless Bangladesh manage to score 39 in 24 balls which seems easy on paper, but difficult since they only have a couple of batsmen remaining. This would have been a piece of cake in an IPL match.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
~snip~

@Royse777 currently Bangladesh have scored 91 runs for the loss of two wickets, and they need 90 runs more in 119 balls. It’ll be interesting to see if they can claim a morale boosting victory here, or choke and loose the game like we all think they’ll do.
They lost another wicket now. Down to three.
So far managed to scored 127 runs after 12.5 overs.

It's hard to pick a side in this match at this moment.

By the way have you joined the WC prediction pool yet?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Bangladesh is the most experience team in this world cup.Probably all players of this team played last world cup.Also Bangladesh qualified last year to the Champions trophy for the first time and reached Semi Finale.Also Bangladesh has a good rank position in ODI, Currently at no6.I am expecting high performance from Bangladesh team, atleast they should reach to Semi.              

Bangladesh won’t win the World Cup as they do not have world class players, what they’ll try to do is cause upsets against top teams like Australia & India. I would advise you not to gamble on Bangladesh winning any game, cause there’re chances they may loose each and every game too.

Today might be going to be another failed final for Bangladesh. The revised target for them is 210 in 24 overs. That's a lot of run to chase. Can they make it?

So far they have managed to score 40 runs after 3.2 overs. Going good but this can stop in any moment.

legendary
~snip~
I have no idea what happens to Bangladesh in the final stages of a tournament. They basically tend to choke just like SA during such stages. This is one area where they really need to improve in if they wish to go further in these tournaments.
Today might be going to be another failed final for Bangladesh. The revised target for them is 210 in 24 overs. That's a lot of run to chase. Can they make it?

So far they have managed to score 40 runs after 3.2 overs. Going good but this can stop in any moment.
~snip~

I am expecting them to win against WI during the ongoing ODI though WI is cruising at the moment.
Looking at the wicket and weather condition I think the match between WI vs Bangladesh will be abandoned. WI was playing very well. 130+ runs without losing any wicket in 20ish over.

Bangladesh have tendency to perform bad in the final matches so if the match were to resume then we might see bad things form Bangladesh.
I have no idea what happens to Bangladesh in the final stages of a tournament. They basically tend to choke just like SA during such stages. This is one area where they really need to improve in if they wish to go further in these tournaments.
legendary
~snip~

I am expecting them to win against WI during the ongoing ODI though WI is cruising at the moment.
Looking at the wicket and weather condition I think the match between WI vs Bangladesh will be abandoned. WI was playing very well. 130+ runs without losing any wicket in 20ish over.

Bangladesh have tendency to perform bad in the final matches so if the match were to resume then we might see bad things form Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is the most experience team in this world cup.Probably all players of this team played last world cup.Also Bangladesh qualified last year to the Champions trophy for the first time and reached Semi Finale.Also Bangladesh has a good rank position in ODI, Currently at no6.I am expecting high performance from Bangladesh team, atleast they should reach to Semi.              
They are certainly the dark horses of this tournament in my opinion. Many are underestimating them, but their recent matches and individual performances prove how strong they really are.

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I advise anyone interested in betting on the upcoming World Cup tournament to check out this thread by Royse which already has close to 10 participants and a chance to win some free money along with a ton of fun.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cwc2019-prediction-pool-win-x-btc-additional-prize-in-every-round-5141475
Yes India does have a good bowling line up and so does South Africa and Australia, when it comes to good one day side England have a really strong team with good players like Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Jason Roy and Ben Stokes and they have the strongest batting line up in the tournament and they will probably win the tournament and that too with the home support.
The home advantage is a great concept and India won the world cup in their home ground and England have the best team in their history without doubt, but the best teams will not win all the time, you can look at South Africa, they always had the best team in world cricket in the past but they never won the world cup. India does have a good team and so does Australia and England, the team that plays consistency during that given time will lift the cup, earlier Australia was the favorite to win world cups as they had the best team, but now we are debating than England India and Australia have better teams increase the interest in this current edition.
True. Home advantage does help in a big way, but it does not guarantee that England will lift the cup. Their batting lineup is amazing, but their bowling lineup is not the best one in my opinion. Australia and India have better bowling lineups in comparison. All factors need to be considered.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Yes India does have a good bowling line up and so does South Africa and Australia, when it comes to good one day side England have a really strong team with good players like Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Jason Roy and Ben Stokes and they have the strongest batting line up in the tournament and they will probably win the tournament and that too with the home support.
The home advantage is a great concept and India won the world cup in their home ground and England have the best team in their history without doubt, but the best teams will not win all the time, you can look at South Africa, they always had the best team in world cricket in the past but they never won the world cup. India does have a good team and so does Australia and England, the team that plays consistency during that given time will lift the cup, earlier Australia was the favorite to win world cups as they had the best team, but now we are debating than England India and Australia have better teams increase the interest in this current edition.
snip
Stokes has not been in great form recently, but the remaining players can take the game away on their day as you mentioned. Home advantage is truly the biggest advantage for them, but it would be unwise to underestimate certain teams like India, Aus, SA etc since they too have awesome batting lineups.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
snip
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Yeah, not only us but I am sure that its an eye candy contest for cricket lovers around the world.

Match with Pakistan looks easy if we consider India's previous record against Pak in World cup or any ICC tournament. But record could be broken anytime, Pakistan desperately wants to score their first ever Victory against India in World cup.
Pakistan tried five times in world cups and they never achieved that till now with a much stronger team in the past and if they could not fulfill that i am sure they will not defeat India in this world cup too if they face each other, India has the potential to win the world cup with the strong batting line up they have and i think they have the best bowling line up in a long time with Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mohammed Shami leading the pace attack and world class spinners.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
~snip~

Was not aware that they would be facing NZ and Pakistan so soon. This makes things a lot more interesting. Just like you, I am most excited for the India vs Pakistan match though I am expecting India to win hands down. June is going to be one heck of a month for Cricket lovers.

Yeah, not only us but I am sure that its an eye candy contest for cricket lovers around the world.

Match with Pakistan looks easy if we consider India's previous record against Pak in World cup or any ICC tournament. But record could be broken anytime, Pakistan desperately wants to score their first ever Victory against India in World cup.

If the Indian team manage to win the first couple of matches, they would have adapted to the conditions pretty quickly giving them an advantage over other teams. It won't be easy though since their first couple of matches are against SA and AUS.

I would say First 4 matches are very important for India and not a very easy task IMO. we can talk about how strong this Indian team is but this is big competition "world cup" and Indian team can't afford to make any mistake here. jeez I am getting nervous tbh lol

5 JUNE : Playing against Proteas
9 June  : Against Oz
13 June: Against Kiwis
16 June: Against Pakistan - Most awaited match between 2 Arch rivals in cricketing field, just watch out for Curfew during the match.

Was not aware that they would be facing NZ and Pakistan so soon. This makes things a lot more interesting. Just like you, I am most excited for the India vs Pakistan match though I am expecting India to win hands down. June is going to be one heck of a month for Cricket lovers.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
~snip~
I don't think India will suffer against SA, that will be probably easy win for them. India will suffer against Australia and probably England. Have you noticed current performance of England? It's outstanding.

I think the same, having said that, my fingers are crossed for first 4 matches. Anything could happen in big tournaments.

Yeah, I was watching the match. England batting performance didn't surprise me much on this pitch tbh.

Some batsmen disappointed me with their performance such as Babar and Joe Root. Both are high-quality batsmen but not performing, especially Joe Root making a habit of getting out early despite a good start.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

If the Indian team manage to win the first couple of matches, they would have adapted to the conditions pretty quickly giving them an advantage over other teams. It won't be easy though since their first couple of matches are against SA and AUS.

I would say First 4 matches are very important for India and not a very easy task IMO. we can talk about how strong this Indian team is but this is big competition "world cup" and Indian team can't afford to make any mistake here. jeez I am getting nervous tbh lol

5 JUNE : Playing against Proteas
9 June  : Against Oz
13 June: Against Kiwis
16 June: Against Pakistan - Most awaited match between 2 Arch rivals in cricketing field, just watch out for Curfew during the match.

I don't think India will suffer against SA, that will be probably easy win for them. India will suffer against Australia and probably England. Have you noticed current performance of England? It's outstanding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I don't think it will be too hard. There was a time India only used to play with the batsman. They almost in all match won by their batting. But now, they have a balanced team and most of the key players are experienced.  I don't think condition will be a issue. They can easily adapt with it.

Yeah... I remember when medium pacers like Venkatesh Prasad used to open the bowling for India (with average speed of 75 mph). Back then, Javagal Sreenath was the only genuine fast bowler. In some of the matches, India used to go with one pacer and three spinners (Kumble was the undisputed king of spin bowling back then). But now, they have a lot of choice with respect to fast bowling - Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav.etc. And many of these guys can bowl in excess of 90 mph.

There are so many facers on Indian Bowling side but the things how far they have experience in the World Cup, In the World Cup every team needs a champion bowlers to attack the batsman but in this format of bowling even spinners should be included other than fast bowlers. Recently we are seeing Even spinner are taking more wickets compared to fast bowlers.
Pages:
Jump to: