Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Cryptocurrency (Elliott Wave) (Read 7567 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 531
January 22, 2021, 06:57:41 AM
thanks also, because i didn't know the new thread.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
January 22, 2021, 06:38:07 AM
Thank you for indicating the new thread  Roll Eyes
Activity: 541
Merit: 266
January 22, 2021, 06:28:46 AM
I imagine you are waiting for a correction so you can update this count from 2.5 months ago.

There is no chance that the ending of PRIMARY [4] is actually the March low, marked as (2)?

The count remains unchanged, and requires no updating.

PRIMARY[4] bear market ended in DEC-2018, and PRIMARY[5] bull market has been underway since.

See new thread here: 2021 Elliott Wave

Activity: 813
Merit: 531
January 22, 2021, 06:15:03 AM
I imagine you are waiting for a correction so you can update this count from 2.5 months ago.

There is no chance that the ending of PRIMARY [4] is actually the March low, marked as (2)?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
November 09, 2020, 08:58:54 PM
This looks like a crazy thought, given lots of other metrics, but none the less completely possible it seems...

Returning to the $6,000s is technically possible, but in my opinion very unlikely. Based on historic bull market corrections, anything below the $9,000s would surprise me greatly.

Either way, that triangle has long been invalidated, ever since the B pivot in the $13,800s was broken. From an EW perspective, we're definitely looking at something else now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 09, 2020, 04:35:44 PM
LOOKs like this chart is back in play with the top at D

So we might be in the early stages of a bubble, but if the market breaks below $7,466 then we're going to the $700s? Quite a binary situation! Shocked

I'm still watching this triangle scenario. With wave (d) possibly complete now, $5,500-$7K could be next for wave (e).

One more leg up it seems to complete you d

Been looking at it closely and I think there is at least a 30% chance it is one of the outcomes Wink

Each of the waves (a, b, c and now d) look like 3 wave structures (a-b-c)

The coming weeks will tell us more.

OP

I love your thread!

I lurk here way too often and I appreciate you putting your thoughts out for the public. Thank you!

PS: THIS CHART IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF TIME, ONLY DIRECTION.

This looks like a crazy thought, given lots of other metrics, but none the less completely possible it seems...
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
November 07, 2020, 07:04:31 PM
Can you explain it please ? What do you mean by that or what do you want to tell us?

It's an ultra bullish EW count. At a bird's eye view, it puts us in Historic Wave 5, same as Masterluc's count.

At the lower degree, he shows a nested wave count, indicated by the "(1)-(2), 1-2, (i)-(ii)" progression. Not only are Wave 3s already very powerful, but this indicates an extended Wave (3) with an expectation of further sub-dividing waves. If the count is correct, then this will result in an even more powerful upside move. We're talking about another bubble.

Potential nested counts are tricky though. They are very......binary.....in their outcomes. The count will be confirmed once we see an obvious Wave 3 towards the previous ATH. If we don't see that happen relatively soon, then the impulsive count starts to look invalid and we're probably likely looking at another pattern entirely.
Thank you for that  Grin
legendary
November 07, 2020, 05:54:46 PM
Can you explain it please ? What do you mean by that or what do you want to tell us?

It's an ultra bullish EW count. At a bird's eye view, it puts us in Historic Wave 5, same as Masterluc's count.

At the lower degree, he shows a nested wave count, indicated by the "(1)-(2), 1-2, (i)-(ii)" progression. Not only are Wave 3s already very powerful, but this indicates an extended Wave (3) with an expectation of further sub-dividing waves. If the count is correct, then this will result in an even more powerful upside move. We're talking about another bubble.

Potential nested counts are tricky though. They are very......binary.....in their outcomes. The count will be confirmed once we see an obvious Wave 3 towards the previous ATH. If we don't see that happen relatively soon, then the impulsive count starts to look invalid and we're probably likely looking at another pattern entirely.
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
November 07, 2020, 11:46:41 AM
November 05, 2020, 12:29:28 PM
legendary
September 09, 2020, 04:35:05 PM

So we might be in the early stages of a bubble, but if the market breaks below $7,466 then we're going to the $700s? Quite a binary situation! Shocked

I'm still watching this triangle scenario. With wave (d) possibly complete now, $5,500-$7K could be next for wave (e).

Been looking at it closely and I think there is at least a 30% chance it is one of the outcomes Wink

It's definitely still in play, but how likely it is I'm still not sure.

I believe the March-August rally can be counted impulsively. A reversal in the $12,000s could easily imply the start of a Wave 2 pullback, just as much as it could imply the start of a Wave E in our multi-year triangle.

We'll have to play it by ear! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
September 09, 2020, 02:00:03 AM

Each of the waves (a, b, c and now d) look like 3 wave structures (a-b-c)

The coming weeks will tell us more.

OP

I love your thread!

I lurk here way too often and I appreciate you putting your thoughts out for the public. Thank you!

PS: THIS CHART IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF TIME, ONLY DIRECTION.

August 12, 2020, 02:54:19 AM
Thank you extasie
legendary
August 09, 2020, 07:08:27 AM
Hello
Is it possible according to the Elliott rules that the [X] rise exceeds the top of Primary [5]?
Thank you very much for your help.

I believe that would invalidate the count as drawn, since it's a double zig zag. One of the hard rules for double and triple zig zags is:

Wave X must be smaller than Wave W by price.

http://www.wavemagician.com/rules.htm

If BTC breaks above the June 2019 high, multiple bearish counts will be broken.
August 09, 2020, 03:04:08 AM
Hello
Is it possible according to the Elliott rules that the [X] rise exceeds the top of Primary [5]?
Thank you very much for your help.
August 02, 2020, 03:41:42 AM

Activity: 55
Merit: 12
June 29, 2020, 10:02:02 AM
xxxx123abcxxxx  -  And in the more medium-term version, as you see the waves, please tell me. Now the volume is low and it's not quite clear.

Guessing the following at the moment...

Thank you, Master !
June 27, 2020, 11:31:04 AM
xxxx123abcxxxx  -  And in the more medium-term version, as you see the waves, please tell me. Now the volume is low and it's not quite clear.

Guessing the following at the moment...

Activity: 55
Merit: 12
June 21, 2020, 05:24:51 PM
May 30, 2020, 07:55:32 PM
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/CiOlOtz.png

Goodness, that would be an epic troll and would confuse the hell out of the market.

I've been keeping a head fake through $10.5K in mind for quite a while now. A short-lived wick into the $11,000s (the yellow squiggle) was the original trajectory for this idea:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/zgABnbJ.png

However there is a possible impulsive interpretation here. Two possibilities I see:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/Jp1prF6.png

A push to the $11,000s or $12,000s would likely suggest a higher degree Wave 1 to me. In that case I'm looking for a 0.382-0.618 retracement for Wave 2 and then a continued bull market.

Thanks for the updates as always.

Yes, it would be quite a tricky market to fool both bulls & bears alike if this scenario manifests.

Currently not seeing the rise from the 13-MAR-2020 low to present as impulsive, yet.

So, either this rise is all of wave-X heading to >10,500 but <14,000, or it may subdivide as a three legged A-B-C affair as illustrated.

Pages:
Jump to: