Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 16. (Read 19905 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

Do you have an article about this speculations? If yes, could you please share it with us? I don't know and no one really knows what will happen with the price. But I am also expecting a lot of developments for the cryptocurrency, especially for next year. Because we've been in this slump in these past months and I hate it. Plus the fact that I don't have any money in order to look for altcoins where I can invest. So the only thing I have right now are the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I really hope that this will happen, because next year there should be a lot of events that can support cryptocurrency!
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think that whether cryptocurrencies can bring new hope depends on long-term and change, which seems difficult to achieve next year, such as the implementation of ICO market regulation。
Activity: 462
Yes, in 2019 will be a new year in market cycle, I think there is a potential, so I predict market boom in the middle of 2019 year.
Believe me, 2019 is a strong year for crypto
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I also hope that next year everything can improve, especially in terms of price, if it is about trusting it depends on the individual, I myself still believe in crypto currency both now and next year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hopefully what you say is true because for this cryptocurrency there will never be anyone who knows how it is developing, but I really hope that the cryptocurrency can become strong again in 2019.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
Indeed, as during 2018 the coins slumber into an awe full shape. So next year should be the time for the fix and polishing what had lost in cryptocurrency.
So a big pumping is so much needed for the market to get better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have some bad ideas. I think crypto may get worse in 2019, because when the bear market continues to spread, more investors will panic sell crypto, which will lead to further market collapse!
Activity: 308
No one can predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but the contingency is a must for investors. We must wait patiently for a good market. At present, I think the cryptocurrency market should be optimistic in 2019. Now the changes in the cryptocurrency market have accelerated. .

One thing I learnt about bitcoin, is that we do not control the outcomes of these things no matter the analysis and predictions.
Activity: 421
No one can predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but the contingency is a must for investors. We must wait patiently for a good market. At present, I think the cryptocurrency market should be optimistic in 2019. Now the changes in the cryptocurrency market have accelerated. .
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hopefully, this will be the year 2019 for recovery that will occur in crypto. It's been such a long time there was no increase and of course many are expecting the results to be better next year than this year. What's more this time many crypto prices falling and there it would be a good time to buy for the sake of increase next year.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Many people have been waiting for the crypto spring 2018, but I think it is rash to believe that after growth in December, even more significant growth will follow. I also hope that 2019 will be favorable for the entire cryptocurrency market. Everyone is waiting for the approval of the ETF and is associated with the subsequent growth of the cryptocurrency market, but I think that this approval can be postponed for a longer period.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
Ethereum has big chances to grow in 2019 and all we can do is to not loose hope in it. I think 2019 will come with some better prices for cryptocurrencies.
I do not lose hope for the growth of ethereum in 2019. I continue to buy Ethereum and I expect that in February we will see Ethereum for $ 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Ethereum has big chances to grow in 2019 and all we can do is to not loose hope in it. I think 2019 will come with some better prices for cryptocurrencies.
I do not lose hope for the growth of ethereum in 2019. I continue to buy Ethereum and I expect that in February we will see Ethereum for $ 500
I also believe that Ethereum will grow again next year. I think some price changes in the first quarter of 2019 will still happen, but I think to reach the bar of $ 500, it should take more time.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

I'm not expecting a new crypto hype in 2019. Unfortunately I'm currently assuming that it might take longer, but everyone has a different opinion about that. I will expect nothing and let me surprise what will be happen on the crypto market in 2019. But even if the prices will not rise, I am still convinced of crypto.  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 684
If all goes well, in 2019 planned many events to be, wait and look how good they will be. I hope 2019 be much better 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

2019 but the year to become a new beginning. However, if this does not happen what will happen to the market. Many investors are very reluctant now. They did not make a profit this year. All this can cause distrust of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

I think the impact on the market downturn is due to external factors. So even if Ethereum does, even Bitcoin, the market will not be able to grow again as early as 2018.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am sure come 2019 we are entering a new cycle for Cryptocurrencies, for me we have not seen any bull run, the major bull run is one the way and anyone not holding Crypto or buying the dip now will himself to blame. I am very sure we will looked back and say you know when BTC dropped from $20k to $3k and people were not buying. We just need to exercise patience
Pages:
Jump to: