Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 16. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 03:09:07 PM
I am interested in buying ethereum, ripple, eos, dash, wave, neo and of course bitcoin to spend this year, these coins are still worth calculating and will provide maximum profit in the future
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 02:57:47 PM
Your shopping list like you wrote is cool, actually I'm holding all the coins on your list except XRP. I think you should also look into ADA, BNB just to mention a few. It's good to hold coins of projects with solid foundation for the long term. We are all hoping for a great uptrend for crypto market, I'm also buying some coins but that's when I think the price is down comparatively.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
January 11, 2019, 02:49:05 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

next to them you should definitely buy at btc. it is an assurance for you. so when the price of others falls, thanks to btc you can buy them cheaply and reduce the damage.
Activity: 518
January 11, 2019, 02:40:49 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

You can add to your list LOYALCOIN as it has a great project.
Also If i were you i will delist the XRP there and will change for TRON.
NEM/XEM is a good point to shop also.
NEM / XEM is unlikely, it has not been in a splash for a long time, so it is very likely that it will rise normally.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 10, 2019, 03:23:36 PM
I hope if the marketcap bottom hasn't reached yet, it will be here soon. My portfolio will consist of some of these for 2019:

- Waves
- Ardor
- Storm
- XEM
- Stratis
- Selfkey
- NEO
- RCN
- Blockparty
- Ontology
- Salt
- Waltonchain
- NCASH
- Metal
- QTUM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 03:09:47 PM
I will continue to add Digibyte to my bag.

Hey! today its 5 years old.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 05:14:12 PM
Open the site coinmarketcap.com and find there the most popular coins for daily trading. Invest in them and you can't go wrong - in any case, you can earn.

yes you are correct in CMC we find more detail on the value and trend of the coins and list of top 100 coins which are performing well in the market and also have some research on potential coins. I still opt for Bitcoin and ETH in my shopping list 2019 because these coins are the leader in crypto market and has good potential to be benefited from it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
January 09, 2019, 05:08:06 PM
Who knows, anything can happen.

So expect the unexpected as they say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 05:04:49 PM
I also bought Etheera project tokens, and among all my investments it turned out to be the most successful investment, even though the capitalization of this project is ten times smaller than the capitalization of any top-end project. In general, I think that we all are told too much false information when they tell us that we need to invest in Bitcoin or top coins, in fact it will be the worst investment.
Activity: 336
January 09, 2019, 05:00:26 PM
Open the site coinmarketcap.com and find there the most popular coins for daily trading. Invest in them and you can't go wrong - in any case, you can earn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 04:47:23 PM

You can add to your list LOYALCOIN as it has a great project.
Also If i were you i will delist the XRP there and will change for TRON.
NEM/XEM is a good point to shop also.
Activity: 532
January 09, 2019, 04:33:19 PM
When I first came to this market, I also thought about the same things as the author of this topic, I thought that it was the most correct to buy top coins, I was think that they would bring me more profit. Well, now I understand that this is absolutely not the case, and that is why I invested my money in the project With a small capitalization - Etheera. ETA token over the past two months has already brought me a fivefold profit, and I am sure that this is just the beginning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 09, 2019, 04:15:14 PM
The choice of altcoins is always individual, as each investor tries to choose coins that he considers promising on the basis of his life values and rich experience. But I advise everyone to spend most of your investment on the purchase of BTC and ETH. In my opinion, this is the best choice in 2019 and in any other year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
January 09, 2019, 03:58:32 PM

I don't buy lots of coins, but I hold the results of the bounty. The results we get from bounty are not too many, and the price of coins is also very cheap. But the coin will grow well in the future. I see a lot of altcoin platforms that have developed well now to pump up the price of coins.
Activity: 518
January 09, 2019, 03:44:48 PM
Buy better ethereum, ethereum is on the rise, in the second place is a waves. It's my opinion.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 09, 2019, 03:40:15 PM
This who missed the opportunities of buying some coins last year, while they were very cheap, can still make good use of the opportunity at this time. There is nothing wrong in buying the top 10 coins, but there are also some coins that have not yet attained their potential level growth. They still have the tendency to grow more, but so many people are not seeing them now.

Tis is the issue most of these people will not buy when the price is low, it is a herb mentality, they want to join at the top and forgetting that there is no risk without reward. For me the top coin s are the safe bet for now because I just have a feeling that most of these low cap coins will not regain their previous highs again
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 03:05:42 PM
I’ll probably buy all the same coins as last year. Now the market is still weak, why not buy popular coins.The main thing to follow the news!)
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
January 09, 2019, 02:54:51 PM
waves, Ada and Ripple are altcoins that will be my plans for this year. I will be more focused on trading this altcoin in the market because you see this year the altcoin will grow faster.
Activity: 854
January 09, 2019, 02:54:21 PM
This who missed the opportunities of buying some coins last year, while they were very cheap, can still make good use of the opportunity at this time. There is nothing wrong in buying the top 10 coins, but there are also some coins that have not yet attained their potential level growth. They still have the tendency to grow more, but so many people are not seeing them now.
Activity: 476
January 09, 2019, 02:42:15 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADX, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
You forget the cardano for you to buy, this applies for short and long term, cardano has good quality for the future with the smart contract system that they launched

He did not forget, ADA=Cardano
Anyway, it should be included on any shopping list in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: