Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 17. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 09, 2019, 02:37:12 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

I do hope you are correct since we had been in a huge correction for almost a year. It's a good time to buy cheap altcoins and wait for the next bull-run. The market might not dip anymore, but we cannot expect it to happen too soon. Just buy and hold, it will all be worth it when the next bull-market commences.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 02:34:47 PM
I personally will buy the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and EOS. I think coins have the potential to grow bigger. And for 2018 coins have dropped and for 2019 I think it will experience tremendous growth.

For me, I find that this is a good time to find potential projects with very low value on exchange compared to when they are ICO. With just a few hundred dollars, I think it can become a second XVG within the next few years
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 09, 2019, 02:29:02 PM
I, in turn, emphasize bitcoin (70%) of my portfolio as well as ICX, ETH, TRX, EOS, let's see who will be right, it is impossible to predict in advance how certain coins will be promising.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
January 09, 2019, 02:27:27 PM
I suggest that you prioritize bitcoin compared to other coins you want to buy because bitcoin falls very deep but the chances of recovering are very high, the price is very cheap while the highest price is very expensive and bitcoin still has the potential to reach that price again, so if you buy it and holding it back until prices are fully recovered, you can be sure that you will get a lot of profits
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 02:18:45 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

This year I will continue to buy Ethereum. I am sure that Ethereum will be the locomotive of the crypto market growth this year. All other coins will be guided by Ethereum.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 02:09:06 PM
In 2019, a lot of events will happen. I will buy more ETH and XRP. Also I will buy some other altcoin like NEO, ICX, ETC ... these are good altcoin and constantly update their activities on the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 09, 2019, 02:05:13 PM
Well you have a good shopping list, I also have in these coins , but I can add those coins that you do not have, for example EOS omx etc they are also good for investment
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 09, 2019, 08:15:22 AM

I think Bitcoin now is one of the solid investment. Ethereum could be too much unpredictable though ETH has great growth potential
It has always being my cause of argument lately among the outrageous coin prediction. ETH has been so disappointing with the run of fall and fall. I expect a thriving performance for a coin that has a consistent high volume trade but it has been the other way. However, I still expect a surprise rise for the ETH if he can.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 09, 2019, 08:03:34 AM
more bitcoin and some pow mimblewimble like beam or grin. It's also a good time to get more coins since almost 90% ICO got plummet in price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 07:59:39 AM
At present, I am also laying out a long line and buying some valuable altcoins, waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
January 08, 2019, 07:45:36 PM
I personally will buy the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and EOS. I think coins have the potential to grow bigger. And for 2018 coins have dropped and for 2019 I think it will experience tremendous growth.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
January 08, 2019, 07:38:26 PM

Your choices are good, but can you include LTC because its price is recovering nicely compared to other altcoins. This only only mean that some investors believe in LTC.

No doubt LTC is a good project, but when someone is looking for a profit. This project is definitely out of option because of its slow pace.
They did something amazing like an AD in UFC sport and others, but right now people only care about something new like ADA, EOS, TRON even though their technology is not up to standard. So the probability for you to get profit as much as they do is impossible.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
January 08, 2019, 07:34:33 PM
The coins you bought are in the top 20 coins. Of course it's safe that its profits are not high. I don't like the old coin, I like to learn and invest in a new coin.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
January 08, 2019, 07:30:30 PM
Any coins you see that has big potential to fluctuate and profit is good thing to buy and wait for the next big thing.You have taken your risk on it so you have to own alot of patience to hold it long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
January 08, 2019, 07:30:22 PM
This time, the market is still down, but I believe that some of them are recovering. That is why shopping lists of the cryptocurrencies may help us to rearrange which coins to buy or sell. I myself besides the BTC, I like the Ripple, Stellar, ADA, and also Tron.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 07:21:14 PM

Your choices are good, but can you include LTC because its price is recovering nicely compared to other altcoins. This only only mean that some investors believe in LTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 07:14:25 PM
The major bull run commencing doesn't mean it cannot go backwards. It definitely can.
So make your "shopping cart" as small as possible with less stable coins in it.

That would kinda be beneficial to back out in case you need to.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

yes, and for me ADA is the best choice
but, i think you forget about EOS my friend,, this one will be huge in the future too  Wink
just do your own research on EOS first before decided to buy  Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2019, 06:33:24 PM
If I'm going to diversify, I'm going to include in my list EOS and LTC. Checking on the chart, the prices of these two are fluctuating with an upward inclination. These two are also considered as fundamentally strong coins.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 08, 2019, 06:08:21 PM
I think that TRX, DGB & XRP would make good, solid investments.
Pages:
Jump to: