Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 12. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there any update news about batch 2 D9?
I have paid on 2 May but still do not receive any reply.
Activity: 12
Hello,

My miner D9 only run at 1.28th / s. Only 2/3 cards are active. Did you have this problem? Can you help me?

Thank you
Activity: 43
Well, I am pleased to announce that my D9 actually arrived in Memphis at 11:46PM last night.   

I was continuing to track and was so delighted to see it get closer.

As my luck is awesome, Fedex decided to send it to France - which is 5000 miles away from where it is supposed to be coming - Turks & Caicos.

So add at least one more day of travel to get back to the US and then hopefully gets to me here.  Could life be any more painful, lol!

Will let you all know when I FINALLY get something in my hands!

Best regards
Paul.

You are one lucky guy, your miner will come with French Attitude. Maybe it might come with a nice leather handbag too as a carry case.  Grin
Activity: 31
Well, I am pleased to announce that my D9 actually arrived in Memphis at 11:46PM last night.   

I was continuing to track and was so delighted to see it get closer.

As my luck is awesome, Fedex decided to send it to France - which is 5000 miles away from where it is supposed to be coming - Turks & Caicos.

So add at least one more day of travel to get back to the US and then hopefully gets to me here.  Could life be any more painful, lol!

Will let you all know when I FINALLY get something in my hands!

Best regards
Paul.
Activity: 44
Noticed something odd.  Was checking my Luxor stats page and it appears the hashrate is slowly increasing over the last few days

http://mining.luxor.tech/miners/SC/8110422ebe4927b4e60837c820e455071171554e68b28ec7cc5204f91ce770fa2beebc351fd3

Have any other S11 owners noticed their hashrates increasing like this?

I don't know if this is something to do with the pool itself, or if it has something to do with the latest firmware and the fact the autotune feature never stops running.  I'm going to have to pay close attention to temps to make sure it doesn't cause a problem.

Also, on a different note - batch 2 was supposed to start shipping yesterday so chime in if you're a Batch 2 buyer and if you've received tracking numbers yet - just curious if that will go smoother than batch 1 did for some people.
Activity: 44
My three S11 are mining since 2 days on Nanopool (PPLNS) : 26146 SIA so $668

Of course it's PPLNS and I'm a little bit lucky, but I'm happy with them

https://sia.nanopool.org/account/05f660c3009b07581f791fa58220e6050172bc668b2c5f9eff2efd12803320ab1155161cbba9

https://siastats.info/mining_pools

Nanopool has only hit those 2 blocks in the last week.  Only 9 in the last month.  I'm glad you've had good luck lately and hope it continues for you, but if you change your mind that link above might help you find another pool.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
My three S11 are mining since 2 days on Nanopool (PPLNS) : 26146 SIA so $668

Of course it's PPLNS and I'm a little bit lucky, but I'm happy with them

https://sia.nanopool.org/account/05f660c3009b07581f791fa58220e6050172bc668b2c5f9eff2efd12803320ab1155161cbba9

Activity: 181
Merit: 53
Is it possible to put Decred and Siacoin in the same Wallet? Which Wallet do you use?

If it's a mult coin wallet that supports both coins, sure. The standalone wallets are Sia-UI and Decrediton.
Activity: 12
Is it possible to put Decred and Siacoin in the same Wallet? Which Wallet do you use?
Yep, agree on the D3s (I have 3 of them, lol), but hoping my expansion on solar will allow me to run them at some point soon.

The s7s, well it was also a good call at the time as back in January they stood a chance, and I didn't have access to S9 priced-money.  My problem was that it took forever to get them (living on a small island often sucks - but beautiful scenery and surrounded by beaches!!)

Just after I bought most items, Bitcoin tanked and - well so did any chance of profitability.

I'm now looking at sending miners off to the states for hosting to try to get a little chance of money over time....

I chased my D9 again today - and they promised me that the tracking would be updated later today (That was around midnight).  Tracking now shows some movement and delivery possibly by 6PM on Wednesday, so here's hoping something good may be around the corner.....

Please Decred, don't tank for the next 3 months or so.....!

Congrats Kalyst69 on your S11s - let us know how profitable they are!!

Hope you're all having a great day so far.

Best regards
Paul.

That's great news buddy! I am hoping for the same, atleast for 2 months, because i recover 75% of investment. Remaining 25% can be slowly, it is okay. It shouldn't go below $120 per day though.
Yep, agree on the D3s (I have 3 of them, lol), but hoping my expansion on solar will allow me to run them at some point soon.

The s7s, well it was also a good call at the time as back in January they stood a chance, and I didn't have access to S9 priced-money.  My problem was that it took forever to get them (living on a small island often sucks - but beautiful scenery and surrounded by beaches!!)

Just after I bought most items, Bitcoin tanked and - well so did any chance of profitability.

I'm now looking at sending miners off to the states for hosting to try to get a little chance of money over time....

I chased my D9 again today - and they promised me that the tracking would be updated later today (That was around midnight).  Tracking now shows some movement and delivery possibly by 6PM on Wednesday, so here's hoping something good may be around the corner.....

Please Decred, don't tank for the next 3 months or so.....!

Congrats Kalyst69 on your S11s - let us know how profitable they are!!

Hope you're all having a great day so far.

Best regards
Paul.
Activity: 57
Merit: 11
I bought a DC Powered A/C unit on Alibaba - fan came broken and the guy wanted $450 to ship a replacement.  He finally agreed to ship the item to the states and pay half, lol.

Would be interested to see what kind of deal and which ones you mention that are more reliable than most.....

As regards Halong - I think they remove miners that are not in stock now to prevent confusion.  They used to have a waiting list that you could apply for, but I think it was constantly full.  I believe the Decred miners will be relisted when stock is almost available.....

My biggest problem was I bought a few of the S9s and S7s on ebay, just before the price plummeted on Bitcoin, so paid on average a couple of thousand each (S9) and about $900 for the 7s.  I also bought 3 x D3s which kinda were worth nothing LONG before I got a chance to receive them.

I hope the D9 finally gets to me and is profitable enough to at least make back the purchase cost.

I'm in the process of expanding my solar panel layout, hoping to generate enough electricity to occasionally plug one in without running up a huge electricity bill, lol.  My best miners are the A3s which almost make the same as the power they draw, lol

Best regards
Paul.

I don’t think Halong removes miners that are no longer in stock but instead uses an unavailable - join waitlist.

As far as your other miners... damn you made some D3 owner happy unloading them on you. Hopefully you didn’t pay too much. I think you get the best price purchasing from the manufacture and the  best chances of ROI if you’re an early adoptor. Definitely do not buy from eBay or Amazon unless you wanna pay scalped prices. Not sure why you would purchase an S7 when S9 was available. Typically older gen machines are way less efficient than the newer models.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I want to know that now people who buy products from INNSILICON model D9 and S11.

Has anyone received a product yet?

thx

Received three S11 yesterday and they are all working fine
I want to know that now people who buy products from INNSILICON model D9 and S11.

thx

I’d say read thread but if you are too lazy. Yes, some people have received their miners and others seem to be caught up in phantom shipping.
Activity: 9

thx
I bought a DC Powered A/C unit on Alibaba - fan came broken and the guy wanted $450 to ship a replacement.  He finally agreed to ship the item to the states and pay half, lol.

Would be interested to see what kind of deal and which ones you mention that are more reliable than most.....

As regards Halong - I think they remove miners that are not in stock now to prevent confusion.  They used to have a waiting list that you could apply for, but I think it was constantly full.  I believe the Decred miners will be relisted when stock is almost available.....

My biggest problem was I bought a few of the S9s and S7s on ebay, just before the price plummeted on Bitcoin, so paid on average a couple of thousand each (S9) and about $900 for the 7s.  I also bought 3 x D3s which kinda were worth nothing LONG before I got a chance to receive them.

I hope the D9 finally gets to me and is profitable enough to at least make back the purchase cost.

I'm in the process of expanding my solar panel layout, hoping to generate enough electricity to occasionally plug one in without running up a huge electricity bill, lol.  My best miners are the A3s which almost make the same as the power they draw, lol

Best regards
Paul.
I find it interesting that the B29 and B52 on no longer listed on Halong's site. Perhaps Innosilicon is the manufacturer and Halong provided the GUI to help jumpstart their company. It just doesn't makes sense if Halong made these miners, why are they not even listed on their site? Plus Inno has a longer history of manufacturing. Maybe Halong's own miner is their T1 and T2 and that's why a BTC miner isn't available from Inno.

I think it's safe to assume that ALL miners are "lightly" used. Think about it, if you manufactured a miner and could make hand over fist why would you ever sell these machines to others instead of keeping them for yourself and reaping ALL the rewards. I believe most, if not all, companies mine with these machine months in advance before offering them to the general public. The batches we see now are likely pulled off the shelf in their mining farm, cleaned off, and shipped to us. The money they receive from the general public goes back into manufacturing costs for new miners and the cycle repeats.

Which also leads me to believe if this is true, the hash and difficulty will not dimish or be impacted as quickly as some may think. I dunno that it's a 1:1 but may not be as much as flooding the market with totally brand new miners.

All of this is speculation of course. What do you guys think?

Yeah, it sure is. My Innosilicon D9, I checked right now, and the backend is actually DragonMint, and even the model name is B29. The only disappointing factor, i didn't get the dragon tattoo on the miner.
I find it interesting that the B29 and B52 on no longer listed on Halong's site. Perhaps Innosilicon is the manufacturer and Halong provided the GUI to help jumpstart their company. It just doesn't makes sense if Halong made these miners, why are they not even listed on their site? Plus Inno has a longer history of manufacturing. Maybe Halong's own miner is their T1 and T2 and that's why a BTC miner isn't available from Inno.

I think it's safe to assume that ALL miners are "lightly" used. Think about it, if you manufactured a miner and could make hand over fist why would you ever sell these machines to others instead of keeping them for yourself and reaping ALL the rewards. I believe most, if not all, companies mine with these machine months in advance before offering them to the general public. The batches we see now are likely pulled off the shelf in their mining farm, cleaned off, and shipped to us. The money they receive from the general public goes back into manufacturing costs for new miners and the cycle repeats.

Which also leads me to believe if this is true, the hash and difficulty will not dimish or be impacted as quickly as some may think. I dunno that it's a 1:1 but may not be as much as flooding the market with totally brand new miners.

All of this is speculation of course. What do you guys think?
Thanks for your suggestions nastyrunner, obviously I can't afford to give up and have to keep chasing.  I just don't want to get into the position that when I do finally get something in my grubby little paws that it is impossible to make back my purchase price - and I feel the longer the delay, the less likely the ROI.

If you don't mind me asking, which alternate supplier did you choose in the case of the D9 or S11 (or whichever miners concerned) and what kind of a markup did you pay above the initial cost price?

Any suggestions for very little cost that can make the best profit in the short term??

Also, sweeperAA, same question as regards supplier - and any ideas for short-term profit...

Best regards
Paul.

I usually check on AliBaba or so, and ask each and every person advertised there. Most of the vendors there have a good reputation, and you can trust them.

I am in the same boat as yours, I have put in quite a big amount of money in the D9. Need to recover asap. I haven't had that great of luck in Miners because whenever I bought a miner, the price went lower. This one I am hopeful to atleast recover my investment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
Kadal, they are ALL currently from China until Obelisk comes out. It's easy to throw popcorn from the stands...
Pages:
Jump to: