Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 11. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
You ask for a lot hehe, especially in this bear market, but if I was you at least maintain 1 ETH and invest the other two, you can grab enough ripple if you only care about making profit, I think that despite everything ripple is going to leave good profit to investors, you also have EOS and stellar that work quite well and probably increase next year.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:00:45 PM
there are 3 coins that im currently looking at all of them are recent icos that gone down massive , check out NKN / EDEN / DACC 2 of those are korean ico that have huge hype before i suggest looking in to those
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 06:58:03 PM
I've started investing in masternode coins, your coins are earning daily interest. Although like the ICO's there's lots of scams out there so a safe one to invest in is KYD - Know your developer. https://kydcoin.io/
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 06:55:54 PM
Yes that's what I am doing now, I am starting to be interested in investing in ETH, and I try to invest 3 ETHs, and hopefully by the end of the year or at the beginning of 2019 ETH there will be a significant increase.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
It is worth trying to find new coins that have chances to make x5-10 in the future, there are not so many, but if you find them, it will be really good investment.
Activity: 644
November 07, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
While cryptocurrencies are waiting for further growth, their technology is constantly advancing. For example, Litecoin (LTC) can be sent and received via Facebook Messenger thanks to the Lite.IM project.
So I would invest some in Litecoin, XRP and also BCH. 2 Ethereum I would use for Altcoins, which are higher and 1 Ethereum I would keep in the future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
I recommend to you investing altcoins now more profitable than investing icos. You can choose some promising altcoins with good project and good team. You can choose somealtcoins which already listed in binance or you can choose some altcoins which have to chance to hit binance soon. I think next bull market coins which listed binance will do great roi than others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
If you are aiming to earn three times, I think you have the wrong amount for your capital, for me it should be higher especially if you trying to invest on an ICO.  For now, ICO's are the only way to earn 3x. However, I would not recommend investing as of the moment since majority of them turn our to be a failure or scam.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 07, 2018, 06:08:32 PM
If you will not be able to find the right solution, I suggest to stay a bit with your Ethereum, cause it seems to be very undervaluated
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 07, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
With the 3 ETH you have, I will advise you not to invest it all in ICOs, because the chance of success is not certain, but you can buy existing altcoin that are already successful but their price are low presently because of the market conditions, so you will make certain profit when the market recovers
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
 Bitcoin Gold - Now actively growing. Already reached 21 places in the market. Perhaps growth will continue. I think up to 10 places he can get.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
I think the best solution now is for you to just leave these 3 Ethereum and wait for the growth on it, then distribute it on other coins
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 07, 2018, 05:17:28 PM
You must choose good project with good team and look at roadmap (when they will have some major news, developments in near time). Some project very undervalued in this bear market and trading even below ICO price. But after maiinet and when coins will starts using price can increase a lot.

I can recommend few best in my own view:

Tomo (Tomochain) - new generation blockchain with more TPS than existing (ETH, EOS etc.) and sharding  (competitor of Zilliqa but much less cap and maiinet in the end of this year, while Zilliqa will have in next year ). CEO - co-founder of NEM.

PAL (PalNetwork) - insurance project (they going to insure crypto wallets, exchanges etc. and already have some tokens insuranse in their testnet. Have big partnerships (AXA company, ERGO, NEM, QTUM). They were under PayPal incubator program. CEO in top 30 Forbs in Asia. Maiinet launch in the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
Invest in ICO at this time is very high read, you should wait for the ETH price recover following Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 04:43:39 PM
It is good amount to invest in something like infrastructure blockchain. You can't risk by investing in something where blockchain isn't needed, so follow my advice
Activity: 560
November 07, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
I would recommend you to invest in the most hyped ongoing icos,so if you are lucky you can double or even triple your etheium coins in short or mid -term ,but just make a good research of projects to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Currently ICO industry is a kind of dull at the moment and if i were you, I will keep the eth and hold it, investing it into ICO there is no guaranty that it will make X3, you hardly see ICO do that does that these bear market period.
Activity: 602
November 07, 2018, 04:11:08 PM
I would invest in altcoins, especially since it is a very promising asset, especially in 19 will go to a powerful growth, as they say a lot of altcoins,but among them from 1000 there are 100 excellent, if you find them and invest money in them,then after 19 they will cost a lot of money, so I would do so
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
First you shouldn't invest your money in ICO, so many Scam project. You want to be safe and you should select top best coin. This coin chance to huge pump and plus point is you are long term investor. Check this two EOS or CS.
Activity: 560
September 30, 2018, 05:14:01 PM
Of the altcoins I think you should choose such coins as the EOS, Ripple, ADA and OMG. If you are thinking of investing in ICO (which I would not recommend you to do), then I think that you should pay attention to such ICO as INGOT Coin, UBEX and Raincheck.
Pages:
Jump to: