Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 12. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 30, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

I recommend you to keep the 3 ETH first. The price in recent months has fallen dramatically for ETH and it is to be expected that ETH will strongly tighten in a counter-movement. This time I would wait and then sell or decide to invest in an ICO. Although I would stay away from ICOs anyway, there are too many black sheeps at the moment.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
September 30, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
To be honest if I would invest right now I wouldn't know what to buy. All prices have dropped so everything is relatively cheap...

I think I would stick to established projects like BTC, ETH, NEO and EOS. I wouldn't risk too much with other altcoins right now, I believe many of them will die off in this bear market.
Better to stick with what you fully understand and really trusting the system, don't go with assets that you don't know the risk, many alts are being created and have the same promise with others that already gained attentions, so before you place your entry make sure that you fully understand how good the coin will proceed and what would be the chances to make more bigger in coming years of existence, keep doing a hard research and make sure to select the best one that suits you.

Out of all the projects mentioned I studied BTC and EOS the most. I believe all cryptocurrencies will with time apply DPOS model that EOS has. It is only logical development of cryptocurrencies to me. The transactions can be most efficiently processed only if small number of specialized computers are used (block producers). Everyone who owns EOS can vote for block producers of their choice. It is semi decentralized (not fully decentralized) but more efficient then POS or POW model.

Thats why I believe EOS has good future in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
My friend in that market conditions please dont invest any ico for now. You can buy some promising tokens in binance. Because binance always pump their tokens according to market sentiments.
So i think buying coins on exchange is way better than investing icos for now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
Hi, If i were you, I would not buy any ICO by 3 ETH. I will buy BTC and hold it long time. I think holding btc is better than holding altcoins.

I really agree with your opinion and I will also do that. Current market conditions can still be said in periods of slump and it is very difficult to find altcoins that will be able to give profit 3 times, especially on the newly emerging ico coins, it is very difficult to believe in future growth.

the best solution at this time is simply to buy BTC or keep hold of ETH for long-term investment, because the two coins have been very promising to return to grow in value even higher.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
You can diversify your portfolio and buy altcoins from Top 20, for examle Dash, Litecoin, Nem, Eos, Cardano, Neo etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 30, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
Hi, If i were you, I would not buy any ICO by 3 ETH. I will buy BTC and hold it long time. I think holding btc is better than holding altcoins.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
I think now it is not necessary until they are anywhere to invest, let the market become bullish and then you can start investing
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 30, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
3 eth is a big number, I think you can be more selective in choosing good coins and potentially like neo or cardano for investment. but rest assured if your chosen coin will continue to be potential and give you profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
You carry the signature of the project. You advertise this project, so there should be no question: "3 ETH where to invest "

that's perfect logic Cheesy
it's an easy question if he wants to ask himself lol he promoted the project and of course he believed that the project would be very successful, and why he didn't just invest there.
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
choosing an investment in ico will certainly be a very risky speculation, but it never hurts to try, but if you choose to buy altcoins, many potential altcoins with cheap prices
Activity: 160
September 30, 2018, 02:09:54 PM
I believe that you do not need to invest anywhere in the ethereum. And just hold it. Because the ethereum is a very strong and progressive coin that will surely achieve success.
Activity: 154
September 30, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
I would advise you to take a closer look at the banca, this is a very promising project which is wildly underestimated
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
I suggest you to hold your Ethereum than you invest your money in ICO or another Altcoin, because ethereum is very good for you want to invest in long-term. But if you want to invest your money in ICO i suggest you to invest your money on Rubius ICO.
cr7
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
You carry the signature of the project. You advertise this project, so there should be no question: "3 ETH where to invest "
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
if you intend to have a long-term investment, then you can make the top 10 altcoins the most appropriate choice, but there is no harm in choosing another cheap altcoin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:45:41 PM
If I have 3 ETH, I will save them at ETH, and wait until the ETH rises again, because I believe more and more convincingly save or invest in ETH, even though many people say ETH is a scam but I still believe that ETH will rise in time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
Keeping your ETH might give you better ROI than putting them in an ICO, from other side, most top marketcap coins are undervalued now, just check their ATH. However ETH is the safest altcoin IMO.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

In my humble opinion, you need to leave your investment in Ethereum. At the moment we are on the threshold of a new bull rally. Many coins will be heavily pumped up and Ethereum is one of them. I think that raising the price of this coin will be very easy and faster. Everyone remembers the past high level ...
Activity: 350
💲
September 30, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Pooh boy, be careful when asking such questions O  this forum. 99 %of answer you will get will be frome people investe din an ico, trying to shill that ico in order to get a profit by the ico going up in value thanks to your investment. I know 3 eth aren't much but it s publicity none the less.

I, on the other hand, can recommend EverLife ai, but jot because I have invested in it (which I haven't) but because I think is anice project with a clear target. Just check their website Nad make up your mind, if you want.
Activity: 350
September 30, 2018, 12:37:26 PM
In case I get such an amount,i will like to invest in cht token and stellar coin. These tokens seem very promising to me and would love to always have some percentage of them in my custody.
It seems to me that if there are 3 etherium available, then it is better to leave them for long-term storage, since this coin also has great prospects in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: