Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 9. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
November 12, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
Many many icos are doing so badly nowadays . It is hard to place  your bet on an ico in the current market , but if I am to advice bet yourself some  hydro,repme, seele tokens. I believe they are very good tokens and will do well after the bearish
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 12, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
I think you can invest in ICON. Icon dumped hard because of bear market and icx is very good coin actually .Their team and project is very good and strong. So i am waiting some pump from icx if market will enter a bullseason. So you can earn more than 3x with icx if market will start recovery in my opinion. But dyor always.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
I would like to suggest that 3 eth is good for holding until the time that the market recovers or pump because I believe that eth will not just have a 3x when the bull runs so it would be a great opportunity to buy more eth and be patient for holding it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 12, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

If I were you, I wouldn't be investing right now. Wait for the Ethereum to grow.

I also agree with your opinion. If there are 3 ETH at now should not invest but wait until the market to recover to buy cryptos to be able to make big profits. If you are currently investing in ICO projects, it is likely that you will lose all the ETH you own.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
I suggest holding it until recovery happen in the market. Investing it to projects would be more risky knowing that majority of the projects nowadays are failing or resulting to profit loss due to the influence of the market downtrend. Some investors even have stopped investing right now due to the huge profit loss which is reasonable at thid moment.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
If you are wondering such a question that you are new to this market and then you should be very careful about the choice of investment. Look closely at the top coins and distribute your money between them
Activity: 322
November 12, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
Indeed, an excellent solution for work will now continue to hold its Ethereum for the future, while the prices of coins remain at a minimum. If you have enough knowledge, you can do trading and short-term investments. But for me, such decisions are too risky.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

I believe that now the most reliable and effective strategy for working in the crypto market will be to continue to hold their Ethereum while the price of the coin remains low. I believe that from the beginning of next year, Eth will again become more expensive and restore its position, so I prefer to hold Ethereum for the future.
Activity: 854
November 08, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
I highly recommend investing your 3 ETH in Kuende. It has a working product already (social media Kuende app) and has partnerships with successful projects such as Stox, Dakia Capital, Civic, Bancor, Sirin Labs and more. Soft cap was reached in just a couple of hours after the sale started. Your 3 ETH will give you a 5% bonus in KUE and 5% bonus in its partners' token if you hold them.

Check it yourself https://ico.kuende.com/
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 08, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
The Eth coin is now very cheap. I think that when the market starts to grow, this coin will be one of the very first to grow. I think you should continue to keep 3 Eth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
Investing in ICOs is not safe in the present situation. By holding Ethereum, you can easily get 3x return when the market rise again. Another things you can do is to convert half of them to bitcoin and hold both of them.

If so, I would invest in Bitcoin because it is much safer than ETH, of course its x3 capability is not as much as ETH. But in terms of safety, it's far more than ETH
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
You don't need to invest in another altcoin just hold the ETH and wait for the price to go up in the future, the current price with 3ETH is 600$ keep it up and wait for each ETH to reach 600$
Activity: 154
November 08, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
buy monaco right now. believe this coin will make a real breakthrough in 2019
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
I think that you should not invest anywhere, leave your money in this coin and wait until the market starts to grow!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

Now seems like the time to hodl, Ethereum value is pretty low. If you decide to sell tho you can do it on PlutusDEX at zero fees pretty much instantaneously, might save you $30 or so because most exchanges charge like 4% or something crazy
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 08, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
3 ETH is not much right now because the price of ethereum is low but I think if you continue to hold your eth for a while until it will grow a bit it will be better to invest then.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
if now it's better to hold ETH because the USD value is low, wait until eth rises
Activity: 278
Merit: 13