Pages:
Author

Topic: [350 GH/s] "Eligius" (experimental) pool: almost feeless PPS, hoppers welcome - page 15. (Read 116938 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Do you have to specify a receive address on the local machine? Currently I keep my wallet totally separate from my miners. Will this work with eligius?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I assume the page is still auto-refreshing, so the title actually gets automatically updated?

Nope, not anymore.

How about updating the title every 5 mins with js?

I've added an option at the bottom of the page to toggle autorefresh.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Any consideration of going to a score based system?  I really like the operation of this pool, but it is too susceptible to pool hopping right now.
Activity: 111
I assume the page is still auto-refreshing, so the title actually gets automatically updated?

Nope, not anymore.

How about updating the title every 5 mins with js?

Nope, not anymore.
I've redone most of the stats, hopefully the code is more flexible / clean now. Also, rrdtool is gone !

Feedback appreciated here, by email or on IRC. And, of course, donations are still accepted. Thanks !

please bring back the total (unpaid+current estimate) amount in the title.

makes for quick status checking in the browser tab without having to open the tab.

otherwise, nice stats Wink

Done, and thanks !
I've redone most of the stats, hopefully the code is more flexible / clean now. Also, rrdtool is gone !

Feedback appreciated here, by email or on IRC. And, of course, donations are still accepted. Thanks !

please bring back the total (unpaid+current estimate) amount in the title.

makes for quick status checking in the browser tab without having to open the tab.

otherwise, nice stats Wink

copper member
Activity: 56
Does us.mining.eligius.st work as a "normal" bitcoin node?  Is there any reason I shouldn't specify it via bitcoin.conf as a node I want to connect to every start up?

Also - how long do the payouts take?  It's been roughly 40 minutes since a block was discovered and my balance reached over the threshold of 1.0BTC... but no transfers.

Nevermind, I figured it out....
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I've mined on this server for about 30 hours with 270 Mhash/s a few days ago. I didn't receive any bitcoins at all and Luke-Jr hasn't replied to my private messages (although he has been online on the forums several times).
I think this server isn't trustworthy at all...

No block was found, so you dont get paid, its not Pay per share on this server, its proportional, pool is trustworthy, your just expecting the wrong thing from a small pool whos luck isnt the best at this moment.
Also you need to have over 1BTC to get paid.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019
FYI, after a week of testing on Europe, I have calculated that a patch I wrote decreases duplicate work by 0.7%.
could it be this patch causing trouble with phoenix?
Activity: 25
US server is down again...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Mainly because this forum software makes no effort to notify me that I have messages. Apparently there's 9 since the last time I manually went to check...
Ok, thanks for the explanation guys. I just wonder why Luke-Jr hasn't replied to any messages, although he has logged on several times on the forums since then.

Heh, maybe because he's busy ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Ok, thanks for the explanation guys. I just wonder why Luke-Jr hasn't replied to any messages, although he has logged on several times on the forums since then.
Activity: 84
I've mined on this server for about 30 hours with 270 Mhash/s a few days ago. I didn't receive any bitcoins at all and Luke-Jr hasn't replied to my private messages (although he has been online on the forums several times).

No block was found, so you dont get paid, its not Pay per share on this server, its proportional, pool is trustworthy, your just expecting the wrong thing from a small pool whos luck isnt the best at this moment.
Activity: 134
I can't speak to your situation, but I've received a share of every block found since I started and it's obvious I've received payment since it's right on the block transaction. I love this pool ;o)
Activity: 14
Activity: 134
I've had 220 or so going to eligius for a few days. 2 hr average hashrate hovers pretty close to 220, with dips and spikes of varying degrees.

What miner are you using?

Sorry just saw this. I'm using GUIMiner.
Pages:
Jump to: