Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
for me the price of bitcoin in the last 5 years will also be higher, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin is now increasing, because there are also many people who do it now, so I'm sure the price of bitcoin will also increase in the next few years.
Activity: 262
October 30, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
crypto in 5 years of course will experience a lot of changes, crypto prices will definitely be expensive because technology will continue to grow so that crypto currencies will be needed in the future all of which will use digital economy

I agree with you mate, as time goes run bitcoin will be more expensive as it has the capability of being resembled and technology will develope promisingly. And I believe bitcoin will always excel as the king of all currencies, as it has been growing bountifully and it will surpass all throughout the circumstances.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
I think in  5 years more states will adopt crypto and it will be introducing in more life spheres.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:05:51 AM
crypto in 5 years of course will experience a lot of changes, crypto prices will definitely be expensive because technology will continue to grow so that crypto currencies will be needed in the future all of which will use digital economy
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
5 Years from now is a very good option for the Investors to make some decent profit because year after year the Blockchain community and companies kept increasing and this will tend to increase in the coming years. So always hold the potential coins which have huge potential in the market, choosing different countries coins will always have very huge demand in the coming days.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:03:44 PM
Cropto Currency business is a subject to be a patient, for a long term appreciating in prize and also good to invest on the run. therefore base on the current prize of market is very good to invest more and be at top in next 5 years.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
Well i think 5 yrs from now crypto will absolutely high And a lot of people will recognize it and more acceptance in some kind of payment
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
on the contrary, I see a much smaller number of projects and I am sure that we will have decent projects on the market. I also hope that during this time we will be able to solve many problems that exist now.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 29, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
I can't wait to see cryptocurrency in the next five years to come. Already cryptocurrency has become very popular and the world's most valuable asset . cryptocurrency in five years will be very powerful.
Activity: 364
October 29, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
I just can't imagine cryptocurrency five years from now. It will take the world to the next level in cryptocurrency. It will be the greatest asset in the next years to come.
Activity: 404
October 29, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
If Bitcoin survives and develops well, the crypto market will develop well. It is very difficult to make a judgment in a relatively long time in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
October 29, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
It seems to me that in the next five years a lot can change for the better. I think that Bitcoin will not become a global currency during this time, but very many countries will have to accept it as one of the main currencies.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I think five years from now bitcoin will have a higher values and of course more people will accept the use of the crypto currencies. Better adoption in five years will be developed and it will lead to higher volume of cryptos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
It's quite tough to predict what will happen after 5 years. As a matter of volatility of bitcoin difficult to predict but, I think crypto will be more acceptable and volume of crypto will be increasing by this time. People will adopt more bitcoin and invest in different project as well.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
October 30, 2018, 07:58:38 AM
yes, 5 years from now will be the actual rise of cryptocurrency which we can see and the whole world will witness that.
Activity: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
In no particular order:

Decline of day traders and frequent "shorters" who just got burnt bad will reduce overall crypto volatility.

Altcoin to true Fiat pairing.

Alts will separate from BTC and not be in lock-step.

Crypto may actually become a true store of value during the next recession (which is long overdue, but OP pegs as happening in 2-3 years).

Legitimization of ICO funding in SK, JPN, USA through regulatory bodies.

Regulation and reduction in volatility will reduce illegal activities.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 30, 2018, 05:56:14 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

All that you have listed can be possible in the span of 5 years from now because there might be any instances or contributing factor to come that can make all of those possible. As we can see, Bitcoin and the crypto community are open up for any possibilities we are thinking right now. What matters is the action we will do to make those be realistic in nature. Well, I do believe that Bitcoin can grow into a higher value for the reason that many countries are now recognizing its worth so the possibility for a tight regulation on using it like the regular currencies is possible to come with that.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 05:33:00 AM
Short term thinking on display. None of this will matter much when bitcoin is 100k+ in a few years. Stop scaring the children.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 30, 2018, 05:27:38 AM
If Bitcoin survives and develops well, the crypto market will develop well. It is very difficult to make a judgment in a relatively long time in the future.

It is matter of some time that btc will not only survive it be major currency be used for transfer or making payment etc. Their will be high demand of such coins unless government creates their own coin for the country and promote that coin only to be used. Already people know its positives sides and making best use of it.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
It all depends on a lot of different factors. The prognosis can be both positive and negative. If as before, tightening of regulation continues and countries begin to ban cryptocurrency, this will have a very negative impact on the price and popularity of the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: