Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 3. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 09:16:36 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

The crypto market is always growing and the next five years. I think the value of all the coins in the market will increase exponentially. Besides that, big projects will come out more worthwhile. Bitcoin will be bigger than it is now, and requires a lot of coins to come out and grow with Bitcoin. Anyone can get rich from the crypto market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:28:07 PM
So many things will happen to cryptocurrency in the next five years. I am sure that we will see some regulations which will vary across countries. Cryptocurrency adoption would also have increased enormously within this period and will translate into higher price.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 25, 2018, 06:28:17 PM
A high volume would significantly improve the crypto market that could very well happen within 5 years or maybe less to be very optimistic.

Probably, there will be more projects based on blockchain and a society that would demand more regulation to ensure its investments in crypto and therefore greater acceptance.
This is my first year in crypto and my vision from the first months to date is to see a crypto world that is struggling in its development, not all the projects that I have followed have achieved their projection.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
hmmm  to  tell the  truth   i  don  t  see  such  a  big  progress  5  years  from  now  maybe  because  it  is  not  a lot  for a  market  like  this  only maybe  will  be  a  little  more  population  they  will  be  more  and more  people  that  will  follow   but  nothing else.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
I do not know and I do not want to know what will happen in a few years with the cryptocurrency. I understand one thing. Today, business in this area is one of the most profitable. I took a loan two years ago and bought 1 bitcoin. Now I'm trading and in my account 42 bitcoins. I already bought a car and I will not dwell on this. Need to live today and not think what will happen after 5 years. If you earn on cryptocurrency, this service will be useful to you. https://www.benice.tools/ Benice team not only creates a product for convenient trading, but also shares its market forecasts on various coins.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
5years from now , I sts ee  crypto going mainstream and taking its position as the future of payment.

Increased adoption rate.

More cryptocurrencies.

Increased in prices of coins.

No. I do not fpr

I strongly agree, we must be optimistic that in the next 5 years, Bitcoin will fly high and become the safest choice and fastest payment method
Activity: 5
October 24, 2018, 05:22:20 PM
BTC mass adoption will already have begun, BTC will be recognized and appreciated for for all and possibly more of its wonderful values.

Blockchain technology will only increase and we will have alternative but similar tech being created and used.

To put it briefly BTC and related tech etc will only continue to rise and dominate, its only a matter of time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
capitalization of more than 8 trillion dollars and complete mass adoption of cryptocurrency throughout the world - this is how I see the situation after 5 years Wink
Activity: 266
October 24, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
I think that cryptocurrency will be finally accepted in society. Capitalization will grow several times (up to 10-15 trillion dollars).

Coin volatility will be less.

There will be government approved coins, and there will be super-anonymous tokens. Something like XMR.

A new wave of anonymity and a new wave of struggle with it.
Activity: 317
October 23, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
5 yrs from now I think Crypto will going to be big and have a high value and using in all of kind fast food or store

Do you see higher values? yes it will

Do you see less projects? No it has more project i think

Do you see a merger of many projects? no

Tighter Regulation?  Yes

More acceptance? Yes

Society in general?
Activity: 504
October 23, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
I think that most of the stuff will be the same. Maybe the price will be different, other than that nothing.

No, my friend, many things will change. The blockchain technologies will be used everywhere. People will start to take the crypto as the best alternative currencies.
Activity: 5
October 23, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
The precocious industry has reminded us of the dot-com bubble in the late 1990s. Amazon, the second-largest company with a market capitalization of $ 1 trillion, was originally a company. Similarly, Bitcoin - starting at $ 0.003 on BitcoinMarket.com, currently has Bitcoin priced at $ 6,623 with a market capitalization in excess of $ 103 billion. But can it overcome the technology giants of today?
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
Some might say that after 5 years from crypto we will gain much from our investments, Every one will have a clear decision that they always take 5 years before, I hope that Bitcoin will be considered as one of the major currency in the world, and Crypto currency will be used for many of the individuals in all countries, It can lift our lives and helps the economical growth for sure.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
I hope that we will be able to grow more than tenfold and make significant progress in solving such problems as, for example, scaling the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 280
October 22, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
It is difficult to make any predictions about trends in the crypto market for five years. Trends are always on the move. 5 years may be too long for a review. In my opinion, based on the trend with narrow doors in the upcoming regulations will create many turning points for the market. Although there are still great difficulties and challenges, I believe the crypto will remain the fire in the next five years and Bitcoin will continue to be a pioneer in this revolution.

Although, it is sometimes difficult to predict trends in the world of crypto, I believe the future of blockchain technology certainly look great. The world of cryptocurrency is becoming popular with each passing day and that is the interesting aspect for all crypto enthusiasts, I think five years from now the acceptance of bitcoin around the globe will increase greatly.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 22, 2018, 04:09:33 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

I'm mostly interested to see the implementation of this very point. It is a well-known fact that many projects offer similar ideas - so why couldn't they just be merged together to reach their goal in the most efficient way? I'm not sure how this will look like from the point of view of tokenomics (it must be tough to decide which of the 2-3-5 circulating tokens should be left), but the final result could be really surprising.
copper member
Activity: 294
October 22, 2018, 03:49:26 PM
5years from now , I sts ee  crypto going mainstream and taking its position as the future of payment.

Increased adoption rate.

More cryptocurrencies.

Increased in prices of coins.

No. I do not fpr
Activity: 574
October 22, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Its hard to predict! but hopefully for 5 years that's more bitcoin to accepted so that our techology will improve further and hopefully in countries banned the bitcoin they open the door again. Its a very long years everything change but bitcoin is still and strong and lead after five years
Activity: 9
October 22, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
чтo дyмaeт нacчeт RKT-8 ECTЬ ли пoтeнциaл?
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 01:01:50 PM
We are not really show of what the outcome may look  like at the future,it will wise for us to keep our hands across and watch what the out come will look like,its a cryptocurrency world no one can really predict what the market will look like.
Pages:
Jump to: