Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 2. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
October 30, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
-What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?
    -Games, games and more crypto games.

-Do you see higher values?
     -Yes, 100%

-Do you see less projects?
      -No, more and more.

-Do you see a merger of many projects?
      -Yes

-Tighter Regulation?
      -Self-regulated 

-More acceptance?
       -Yes, has soon has we can live from games

-Society in general?
      - once new generations are in place, I see the real crypto revolution kicking in.

Questions for you:

Do you see any improvement in gov corruptions?

Do you see better schools in 5y ?

Why is paperwork so slow? rents and pensions are so slow and tickets are so fast? haha...

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
5 years is not a short time, of course there will be many things that will happen and it's still difficult to predict what will happen in the future, but I'm sure that during that time crypto will certainly develop better and more people will invest in crypto, and of course crypto will be received more in various countries
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 29, 2018, 11:46:00 PM
I guess in five years time we will see higher values and merger in project and there's more will going to happen in that year...as years go by people becoming useful to bitcoin and all the more people know bitcoin the more it become valuable and it attract more investors and countries welcome bitcoin.
Activity: 247
October 29, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
In my very own opinion in 5 years from now I could still say that bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies would still be here because there would still be many crypto enthusiast and developers that still hope that they still can earn profits in bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:10:16 PM
The way things are going, in five years Bitcoin will still be worth about $6500.
Activity: 243
October 29, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

according to my prediction in 5 years there will probably be many changes ranging from prices to individual needs of each Crypto.

maybe higher values, but in my opinion it is less able to adjust to community needs to transact if it is not appropriate.

looking at a few projects, this will trigger more investors to gather without hesitation, because too many projects will not be successful in every project.

I like the merging of projects, will lead to maximum performance.

about regulation might be prominent in every country because it is clear that the country's regulations differ.

in my area people are very distrustful about crypto, for a period of 5 years it will probably awaken the uniqueness of the Cyripto world to every perpetrator.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
Cant say much, but I know there will be more cryptocurrency merchant and user adaptation around the globe with banks intergrating crypto payment systems. More contries will be crypto friendly, just like what Malta is doing right now. Last but not the least, bitcoin is never going to be cheap again ever again
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
October 29, 2018, 03:09:04 PM
1.I think that cryptocurrency prices will not be very high (so that anyone can buy it).Regarding Bitcoin, the price will be high. (I have my own views on this).2-As interest in cryptocurrency increases, there will be more projects.3-The merging of projects will be unequivocal. Already, many projects can now be given as examples.4-regulation will definitely be. I can’t say about all countries, but in my country, cryptocurrency regulation is already provided for in the plans for 2 years.I can not call it a rigid procedure, rather necessary.In general, in 5 years everything will be much more interesting and cryptocurrency will be used if not every that almost everyone Cool
Activity: 112
October 29, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
I think it is too soon to think about it right now, But there is a lot of possible things that can surely happen with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, And in my opinion, All of what you are thinking have possibilities, It can be regulated, and can have a higher value or can actually be popular and in demand with most consumers, But I think we should all think of the now and be thankful for what bitcoin had to achieve.
Activity: 343
October 29, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
The longer Bitcoin it will be worth, the higher will be due to the bitcoin scarcity will be more and more. In the next year its value can be up to $ 200,000, according to me when reached the level necessary for the development of the story. What can happen in the crypto market and sometimes it is the treasure of this world.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
Everyone certainly has different predictions about Cryptocurrency within the next 5 years, and my prediction is that within 5 years the Cryptocurrency will be increasingly known by the community, the value will be even higher. And there will be more and more new Cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 29, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
I think that with the current pace of development it is quite a long time. Anything can happen in 5 years. But I expect only positive changes and as much as possible state acceptance of bitcoin.
Positive acceptance will bring crypto into a successful status, with how people are eager to learn more about this system what we can possibly see after five years are more development and implementations where acceptance and adoptions will take place with many branches of society, the value of those successful crypto coins will boom and bring many investors to a wealthy status.
Activity: 392
October 29, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
I think in the next 5 years, more cyrptocurrency users, especially bitcoin, will use it, maybe the project will decrease a little because I see that many sales projects are not currently on target. many investors are skeptical because previously there were many scam projects, while regulatory issues might be getting tighter
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 29, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

One of my prediction on bitcoin in the next 5 years is it will be more acceptable in different field of industry especially in business world which more people use bitcoin as currency. I also a high value and many projects will be related on bitcoin. Lastly, in society many people will use and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 191
October 29, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
In 5 years we will reach at least 3 bilion dolar market cap. Bitcoin will hit at least 100k dolar.

There is not much time left for bitcoin halving. Before halving we will see rise and after halving real bull will Come
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
October 29, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

In the next 5 years anything can happen.
How can we know what will happen in crypto market easy to this change.
We let's wait and see how will it play out?
Activity: 66
October 29, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
Making any predictions is difficult. Regarding the current situation, it is more likely that bitcoin acceptance and its price will be much higher. The number of projects based on blockchain will increase exponentially. This may lead to tougher restrictions. Society, in general, will finally realize the advantages of the crypto over fiat.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 12:28:22 AM
If we thought about the long term period so it is clear that in the coming ears the crypto acceptance issue will solved and then the price will be good in these days the market is stable at $6400 while after five years the value of bitcoin in hard times will be double and then the usage and demand of crypto will be often used for different projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
October 25, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

five years from now I saw more improvement to crypto currency and probably bitcoin price  may surpass the 100K$ level as demand is getting  strong year on year. and maybe there where lot of crypto coins who would merger or do partnership to other coins to make even more capable and stronger in their program development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 25, 2018, 09:48:36 PM
The Blockchain technology can be utilized in every aspect of live. It is believed that there is more to the utilization of the Blockchain than what we are experiencing today. In the next 5 years, there will be more stronger projects utilizing the Blockchain to its max with a stronger community base as more and more people join the crypto space.
Pages:
Jump to: