Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 4. (Read 2985 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
In 5 years from now in crypto i see higher values, many projects and more acceptance then now and i also still see bitcoin at number one. Of course i can not say that all this will happen, but i hope so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
October 22, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
It is similar to weather forecasting, because cryptos are highly volatile, we can't predict exactly their future. As in weather forecoasting, the only way is to look back and using long term trends. By looking back, I can say that bitcoins will have wider acceptance and their values will be higher. We'll see a more regulated market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
In five years, we will see the merging of various projects with the help of new forms of blockchains. Blockchains will be everywhere. Over time, people will learn how to teach the blockchains of different purposes to interact with each other. This will open up new incredible prospects in front of us.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 22, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
In five years, we will see the merging of various projects with the help of new forms of blockchains. Blockchains will be everywhere. Over time, people will learn how to teach the blockchains of different purposes to interact with each other. This will open up new incredible prospects in front of us.
That would be a great innovation of success, if blockchain integrates with various businesses and adoptions will be carried by wider prospect, future will be most interesting to wait then, we already seen businesses who's eyeing to adopt this system and make it useful for their venue, if after 5 years we seen more and more of them it will bring huge success, I'm just imagining how well it can be going to a supermarket or taking some coffee breaks inside starbucks without anything aside from my phone device where I store my crypto wallets.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
October 22, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Well in terms on the projects we can see that or we even conclude that project bitcoin or various type of bitcoin will launch and i think it would probably become famous that its was right now, basically in terms of higher values well, as the launch of different projects well big sharks or whales would probably invest more and different businessman will surely invest and it becomes the highest demand.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

The value will be more higher than today, there will be more projects ofcourse scam projects too, I think there will be some regulation because some people like to regulate the crypto, the crypto is well known in that year so many stores will be willing to accept crypto payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
I think that there will be less questionable projects with unclear ideas, and there will be more large ones that will be able to show the final product
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
Five years from now in crypto, I can see myself still enjoying the cryptoworld and still positive for its dominance in the whole world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 22, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

All I can see for crypto in 5 years is it is going to be adapted by many and I think the price of Bitcoin will be near at a million dollars. Everybody will be using crypto or digital currencies in the future.
Activity: 862
October 21, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
I am believe in next 5 years, more tighter regulation about how to launch ICOs. Bitcoin will be like safe haven, like gold in real world but with more flexibility and more secure.

Only compared to gold but cannot replace gold until even though the function of the two currencies is far different. We can only hope to see good prices in the next 5 years.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
October 22, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I see great positivities in market. I believe there will be great change that is coming in our way from today to 5 years in crypto. The world will finally see that value of crypto.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 21, 2018, 07:08:23 AM
What would be your thoughts and predictions about what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?
Do you see fewer projects?
Do you see the integration of many projects?
Stricter regulations?
More accept?
Society in general?
Do you have any comments on these?
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
October 22, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
I am not one of those people who is calling for 100'000$ and more in BTC price.
I tend to think that there will more acceptance and more regulation which is inevitable and could be positive for the market.
Activity: 38
October 22, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
I think that most of the stuff will be the same. Maybe the price will be different, other than that nothing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
October 22, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

The prediction in 5 years that you expected is different that you predict there will be high chance of pump the price there more opportunity will occur in 5 years from now there are more acceptance will have if more people will support crypto in that year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 21, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
I except a world of the cryptocurrency after 5 years. Cryptocurrency will get more acceptance over the world and crypto will be used in many sectors of every sphere of life! At this moment, more than 2500 Coins are trading in the crypto market, I want to see fewer projects with a real higher value! The thing I want most, Make a payment through the cryptocurrency in a local shop!

I believe that people will use the cryptocurrencies everywhere. They will understand that the crypto is the best investment. Bitcoins and various tokens let us earn.
Activity: 406
October 21, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

For me five years from now the values would be much higher because the number of people who would invest would be greater that time and the number of people would accept the crypt currencies and adopt to it will be higher. But for sure the regulation would be tighter because the government will check unto it specially the transactions might happen.
copper member
Activity: 233
October 21, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Prediction or suggestion  about bitcoin wont add a den to the market value,  but two things will happen to it.  Either its alive or dead
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
October 21, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
I am believe in next 5 years, more tighter regulation about how to launch ICOs. Bitcoin will be like safe haven, like gold in real world but with more flexibility and more secure.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 21, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I think it will happen many different events. and many good things will happen. I think there will be a lot of changes in regulations on trading platforms and telegraph channels. Everything will be safer for investors and bounty hunters will be less prone to fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: