Pages:
Author

Topic: £500 to spend, on Ether or Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
June 02, 2018, 09:37:48 PM
Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

Do I buy a small fraction of a bitcoin or buy 2 ethers?

What would you do?

I'm looking for some long term investment.

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks

£500 is already a decent amount to invest on bitcoin and if that is the capital you have then i prefer that you should place it on bitcoins because the market price of bitcoins is so much faster to grow and you will earn more profit as well.
that's right man.bitcoin volaility bigger thatn other cryptocurrency.and it can be our opportunity to take some  profit from them.but we have also considered about risk involved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
June 02, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

What would you do?

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks

£500 is already a decent amount to invest on bitcoin and if that is the capital you have then i prefer that you should place it on bitcoins because the market price of bitcoins is so much faster to grow and you will earn more profit as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 02, 2018, 08:44:40 PM
The success of Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency has inspired the creation of a variety of other cryptocurrencies collectively, one of which is called Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum, both the leading coins in the eyes of investors and speculators. As I know, Bitcoin and Ethereum have long sat in number one and number two their journeys like the 'King and Queen' never separated, though seat number two, had time to grab by Ripple in a moment but seat number two finally returned to its owner Ethereum.

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

With a fund of £500, you're actually able to buy both as their price will increase this Juni but everything comes back to you again, which coin you will buy?.
I agree to that idea that you should spend your money into different coins from at least 2 coins because that is diversification and that will give you a lesser amount of risk and that risk will give you feel of safety and you can sleep at night without even thinking to your holdings. So you should better diversify rather than just choosing one.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:18:00 PM
Ether and Bitcoin wont be profitable in a short run or middle run, so there are plenty of coins or tokens to be considered to invest and make more profit. Consider Steem in q4 because of the launch of the SMT.

Eos is amazing because of their HYPE.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 02, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
The success of Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency has inspired the creation of a variety of other cryptocurrencies collectively, one of which is called Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum, both the leading coins in the eyes of investors and speculators. As I know, Bitcoin and Ethereum have long sat in number one and number two their journeys like the 'King and Queen' never separated, though seat number two, had time to grab by Ripple in a moment but seat number two finally returned to its owner Ethereum.

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

With a fund of £500, you're actually able to buy both as their price will increase this Juni but everything comes back to you again, which coin you will buy?.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
You better spend what you have in eth because it includes a small capital to spend bitcoin because if you spend bitcoin you will not get much profit and also Jiak you spend bitcoin you will get very long profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
I think you should buy ethereum. Because, this bear season is so dangerous for bitcoin. And Ethereum will have the increase percentage more than bitcoin.
Activity: 728
June 02, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
I consider that ETH will give more % per investment but it is my opinion. As for me I am holding ETH because I consider that ETH will double its current price at least or even more but I also have bought some BTC because I think that it is also a good asset right now and the current price is very good.
You may buy ETH and BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
If I were you and had that sum for investing I would buy Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. It's more stable as for me and feels like it's better. But everything is up to you.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
50/50% is nice way to spend $500 but I feel than ETH has a potency to grow much faster, as it's getting more and more applied to the real world things. You also can chiose the best moment for each of them to cash out
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
I think it will be good if make it a half. 50% on ethereum and 50% for bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is the best holding coin in crypto while ethereum for me is the best coin for investing ico or buying token. Because of his faster transaction
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 08:56:16 AM
Buying bitcoin is the best choice. In addition, I suggest that we invest 100 pounds per month to invest some altcoin regularly, which may bring more benefits to you. The current market price can be bought regularly, and there is no big risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
If i were you i prefer to buy bitcoin if you want a long term investment. Because we know, bitcoin is more profitable and the value increases in long term.
But if you like to trade or buy altcoins and such, just buy ETH because it will help you a lot to exchange coins.
Eth won't give really big profits for long term i think, because most people just use it to exchange altcoins to bitcoin.
But maybe you can try both. Find the most suitable one, just buy bit by bit and see which one suits you the most and continue the investment with the coin you like the most.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 08:12:35 AM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
The bitcoin and etherium is both great coins in the market now they're both showing great preformance in great movement now in the market, but when it talks about the value and popularity the bitcoin is definitely more better to spend than etherium.
Activity: 87
June 02, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
this is all-in approach. why not to diversify. it is hard to get that kind of questions to me. on the other hand btc and eth go hand to hand, i would get the one i believe in.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
June 02, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
I will invest in BTC. The price of BTC is higher than that of ETH, so I can get more money.
If you can afford to invest in bitcoins and you think this price range is suitable with your earning source, then go for bitcoins. There is nothing better than these bitcoins. You can earn from them as much as you can just make smart moves and be patient while dealing in trading and investing. But eth is good too. If you don’t have music bigger money to afford bitcoins, you can go for eth as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
you should choose ethereum because with ethereum will be more earned with the money you have. so when the price starts to rise then your money will also increase
Activity: 70
June 01, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
if you have skills try to make service site will gain a lot of money

use your money on place that you have more knowledge on it

if not have hold it only

I think If your intention is to hold it it will be the best choice you can. Hope you get the answer and benefit you.
Why not on both £ 250 on bitcoin and £ 250 on the ethereum is safer in that way and more practical in my opinion. You can be sure to profit from it rather than putting all in one investment because they are performing well at the moment.
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
June 01, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
I would advise you to invest your money in higher-risk assets, but with a greater profit margin. Now there are a lot of projects on the crypto-currency market with "undervalued capitalization", unfortunately there are also many scam projects. Therefore, one must be careful in choosing.
Here are some of those to which I would take a closer look: Cardano, EOS, NEO, and others having their own blockchain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 05:26:17 AM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
Ether is very good, and it is one of the top best cryptocurrencies available. I’m very sure that most investors would go for it without thinking twice about it, cause… you don’t have to think about it lol😆. But since you’re comparing it with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin is hands down the best option you should probably go with. If you invest your £500 into Ethereum, you won’t much profit from it. But if you invest that money in Bitcoin and leave it till end of the year, trust me, you will make a huge profit by then.
Pages:
Jump to: