Pages:
Author

Topic: £500 to spend, on Ether or Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 07:39:50 AM
Right now you should put your money in to bitcoin and try profit from the fork in 3 days, but make sure you get out quickly once the fork happens. Otherwise for the next few months I see ether having a brighter horizon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 22, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
If you have that capital to invest the forget about ethereum and bitcoins as you will get peanuts in return and I will give you best option to invest with that capital in those coins which are cheap but will grow in future.

DGB
Waves
XMR
XRP
SC
EMC2
From the percent growth of all crypto coins, person investing in bitcoin will always remain on higher side with profit margins. Other alt-coins are not reliable at all. Or those who have some reputation have not shown the ability and scope for growth like bitcoin has shown. Just look at what happens with ether, this year alone ethereum prices reached and remained somewhere around 300 dollars, give or take some ups and down. It has not shown like bitcoin. And ether is second best valued crypto currency. About the ripple who had great momentum going on till the top devel dropped the bomb of major chunk of ripples are going to flood the market in form of donation. Ripple never recovered fully from that. However it is still in top five crypto market capitalwise.
Thus putting money in the bitcoin is beneficial.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 07:35:28 PM
In the past month bitcoin has increased by approx 50%, Ethereum by approx 10%. I like Ethereum but I dont think it is going to keep pace with bitcoin as an investment, in the short, medium or long term.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 21, 2017, 07:34:16 PM
Buy bitcoin, you will never regret about it and you will never lose it's value, because you are always going to have One bitcoin, no matter how much is it's price, but everybody knows that bitcoin is always increasing in its value and it will probably no go down again, maybe it will, but only a few hundreds until it recover again, like it always happened in the past.
So what are you waiting for? invest in bitcoin, and buy some ethereum when you have more budget.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 07:30:11 PM
Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

Do I buy a small fraction of a bitcoin or buy 2 ethers?

What would you do?

I'm looking for some long term investment.

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks
Ether have a nice support from big organisations like Microsoft, so backing it would be awesome idea as most of the countries aren't in favour of bitcoin, but due to the influence of companies like Microsoft it can get much support.
Ether may have advantages but as compared to bitcoin ether is like a kid, and price of bitcoin and profit rate is also high.

Crypto is known just because of bitcoin and ETH is not that much popular as bitcoin is and bitcoin accepted all across the world whereas eth is just known at the organizational level and bill gates also declared bitcoin as most profitable coin and so don’t take risk invest into bitcoin you will see results soon.
My opinion is nothing different than yours. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and its comparison with any altcoin has been happening for ages now but the results have remain the same. Bitcoin smokes altcoins every time much better than the previous one. Eth is a slow progressor. Both are not bbbles but investors wants a fast increment in their money so bitcoin is the best of the best in this scenario. BTC is the base of digital coins.
Activity: 168
HODL
October 21, 2017, 05:50:00 PM
Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

What would you do?

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks

Spend it on books, on education, on moving forward. And maybe after few years you come back with 50 000 to invest. If you looking for a fast grow and ready to lose your money, check altcoin market.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 05:46:50 PM
Why not trying top10 alt coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 21, 2017, 05:37:34 PM
If you have that capital to invest the forget about ethereum and bitcoins as you will get peanuts in return and I will give you best option to invest with that capital in those coins which are cheap but will grow in future.

DGB
Waves
XMR
XRP
SC
EMC2
Activity: 262
October 21, 2017, 03:03:45 PM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
With such a price on bitcoin, your amount will become just a trifle for him. so go on the air and for the long term and generally see that it is much more interesting than bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
October 21, 2017, 02:59:40 PM
Neither eth nor btc you should try to find out some other altcoins with low price and has potential to grow in future as its not very big capital to invest so it would be good if you buy the cheapest altcoins with good volume and wait for the price pump and if it happens then you will be making good profits in compare to investing in eth or btc.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 21, 2017, 02:57:27 PM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
Ether have a nice support from big organisations like Microsoft, so backing it would be awesome idea as most of the countries aren't in favour of bitcoin, but due to the influence of companies like Microsoft it can get much support.
Ether may have advantages but as compared to bitcoin ether is like a kid, and price of bitcoin and profit rate is also high.

Crypto is known just because of bitcoin and ETH is not that much popular as bitcoin is and bitcoin accepted all across the world whereas eth is just known at the organizational level and bill gates also declared bitcoin as most profitable coin and so don’t take risk invest into bitcoin you will see results soon.
If you are good in trading and you think you will be able to earn good amount of profit by trading, then I will suggest you to go for ETH in the beginning. Once you have this much of budget that you can comfortably invest good amount of money in bitcoin, then you can switch from ETH to bitcoin. Investing thins much of money in bitcoin initially will not help you serve the purpose.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 03:16:53 AM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

Both are too expensive already. Find something with a new technology and which is still cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 21, 2017, 02:55:01 AM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

Activity: 39
October 20, 2017, 06:46:05 PM
I recommend ETH
With ETH you can more easily invest in ICO's if you decide to do so

You can divide it by five and invest hundred to five different ICO's

you'll have higher return on investment this way than just holding ETH or BTC
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
October 20, 2017, 06:33:58 PM
That is not too high capital to invest in bitcoins but its very good capital to invest in altcoins so I would suggest you to invest that amount in ethereum and wait for the price to pump as ethereum is number one altcoin at a moment and even in future it will rise to a great level so buy ethereum and hold it for next couple of months and you will surely get positive results out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2017, 07:49:10 AM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
Activity: 40
October 20, 2017, 07:33:33 AM
like all membres I m totally agree with its a small amount to invest in bitcoin or ether die to big mouvement in this 2 coins and your account can't support that so you have 2 choices: Invest more money if you want enter in bitcoin or ether or invest this amount in coin or pair that not required big amount
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 07:19:04 AM
Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
maybe you can start with ico invest or eth coin trading. but now btc price is very expensive you should be more careful to see the price of btc and about news about the world of cryptocurrency. in my country, i can directly buy eth with local currency so not too worried to see the price of btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 20, 2017, 07:18:51 AM
I would recommend Bitcoin if compare with price of both eth and btc. There is huge difference between their prices.
I would preferably say trading is best way to spend on bitcoin as we seen Bitcoin is in very good condition right now which is about 5700 USD.
People predicted that bitcoin could rise upto 10000 USD in next 4 months.
Activity: 33
October 20, 2017, 07:12:47 AM
if you have skills try to make service site will gain a lot of money

use your money on place that you have more knowledge on it

if not have hold it only
Pages:
Jump to: