Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 2. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
Invest bitcoin and hold it, after that you can split your money into 2 or 3 different coin, like tron, XLM, eth, etc, because i think these coins have a great potential to give you a big return
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 08:59:49 AM
If you were to start wıth ınvestıng 5000 us dollars, ıt would be smart to put some of the amounts on the maınstream cryptocurrencıes, to be safe, the other portıoıon should be ınvested ın altcoıns lıke SIA and NEO and the remaınıng fractıon should be put ın ınvestments ın numerous ICO to gaın complete ınsıght of the crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
There are still penny coins that you can diversify the money to and still make some good profit between now and mid 2019. Research on KIN, EBIT, VOICE,
eltc , BCDC, BITCOIN2X ,CND, and INFINITYCOIN
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
That is a decent amount of investment compare to me i barely invesdted $100 last year and today i got a $19k worth portfolio.You just need to do your research if really want to succeed in your cryptocurrency career,first you need to learn some basic technical analysis and to learn how the market works because im sure if you know how these whales moves you will able to get in or get out before they did,you will be always 2steps ahead with these manipulators in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
Although I do not have 5 thousand dollars, but I would have invested them in NEO and NEM, almost in similar parts. These Asian coins are beasts)
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Yeah, you're right because most tokens had grown very much, but u still can earn some money with cryptocurrencies. And my advice is to distribute your budget in such direction:
Ethereum - 33%
NEO - 33%
ICO's - 33%
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
February 12, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
My opinion: put your money in bitcoin and etherium. Perhaps you will not get a bragging profit, but you will have minimal risks. And considering that these are crypto-currencies and you will keep them until 2019, we can see a great growth by this time.

Minimal risk with cryptocurrency? You must be joking! This is a very risky investment, bitcoin dropped like 70%, eth 50%. That's why it called speculation. I suggest to do research of your own. I did and chose Nexus as my long-term project. Currently, I'm more than 50% in NXS.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
There are many good coins like ADA, NEO, OMG, XRP and much more if you are planning to hold for more than one year then these coins are very good and can give you very good profits in the future. Just buy them and hold them for that long and enjoy plenty of profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
My opinion: put your money in bitcoin and etherium. Perhaps you will not get a bragging profit, but you will have minimal risks. And considering that these are crypto-currencies and you will keep them until 2019, we can see a great growth by this time.
Activity: 196
February 12, 2018, 01:18:41 PM
I would invest half of it in Ethereum and the same in Ripple. They are still the best options, try long term investment
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
Now the coins have only gone to the dump, you definitely need to wait before investing, because it’s 5 thousand bucks and u can gain good profit)
Activity: 203
February 12, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Bitcoin, ethereum. I like both coins because the price is very tempting and the future prospects of both coins are very good and this is worth a try

I agree with you satria. I already invested some altcoins but if i have that 5k today i well invest it at bitcoin and ethereum. This two are the top of cryptocurrency due to its reputation as the best in term of technology,  and capabilities to be valuable above others. Hoping that todays cryptocurrency pump at the market will continue all the way up same as last years ends.😎
Activity: 36
February 12, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
How's it going ? Did you invest your money ? Now is a good time to invest , the market is at the bottom before a good growth . I think a couple of weeks and we will see the revival of the market

I wouldnt be so sure about that yet. Volume is declining progressively, price is only above 8k dollars again for some days now.

Be cautious with saying/thinking that the bearish phase is over. Might still take a little while.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
Try to invest bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin will rise up again sooner. Buy then hold it. Wait until it regain its value which is 19k dollars. Then your capital would be double Smiley
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 08:31:31 AM
bitcoin,ethereum,neo,binance,dovu,sether I suggest these because I made the same investments. I want you to know that I really trust that you can make good explosions to all
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 12, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
I think $ 5,000 is better invested in ICO or in altcoin that has the opportunity to give us profit for the long term as well as short term, like altcoin NEO, CHSB or LOCI COIN.
February 12, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Now u have all price low at btc and altcoins. Just u need to do now to invest in promising coin wiht low price right now like: Stratis, Komodo or Ark. U can choose one of them or u can search for different one.
Activity: 392
February 12, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
Now there are a lot of promising altcoins that show almost miracles of growth, I advise you to look in the top50 on a coinmarketcap
February 11, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

if you have that much capital and want to get a profit target of 500k it seems to be working very agile and takes a very long time if you just buy a coin and let it just seem like as much profit as you want it will be hard to achieve.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
How's it going ? Did you invest your money ? Now is a good time to invest , the market is at the bottom before a good growth . I think a couple of weeks and we will see the revival of the market
Pages:
Jump to: