Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 3. (Read 1308 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
February 11, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
the altcoins which are top of the movement buy them like ethereum lite coin and dash there are few more cryptocurrencies but this are top ones
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
There are many good coins available in the market which are still very much undervalued and can go high in price in the coming time I will recommend you to divide your invest in more then 1 coin so if any of them go high in price you will get good profit for the long term but before buying any coin for that long its better to do proper research on that coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 11, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
I would recommend you to invest on ICO which has a great potential in the market like ODEM. ODEM by the way is an educational market place that has been put in the blockchain for the purpose of cheaper and more accessible higher education for all.
Activity: 31
February 11, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
Well, if you want to make such a big profit from such a small amount, you need to invest in new, small, promising coins. Only in such coins is the possibility of huge profits. Example: Coss, Hacken, maybe Coinlancer.

thank you .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
Well, if you want to make such a big profit from such a small amount, you need to invest in new, small, promising coins. Only in such coins is the possibility of huge profits. Example: Coss, Hacken, maybe Coinlancer.
Activity: 252
February 11, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
Now is a very good time, in order to invest these $ 5000 in something very interesting and cheap, I think bitcoin is not an option, because it will not give you a big profit. I think it's worth looking at new projects, with a small capitalization.
Activity: 44
February 11, 2018, 07:12:38 AM
I would suggest putting 50% of it into BTC or ETH, 25% of it into mid cap coins that are between 100m and 1b, and 25% of it into low cap coins that are less than 100m. Keep it diversified in case something tanks.
Activity: 2
February 11, 2018, 05:47:54 AM
put a half on top 10 coins and then a half for some good alt coins.
Activity: 123
February 11, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
If you're planning to earn 500k with 5K, you have to take great risks. You will have to invest in ICO. And you need to be ready to lose all the money in case of failure.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Its still up to you what do choose to invest for your money. My only advice to you is try to study first more about crypo trade before you decide what you buy coin in the market. Then go to the coin market and study the movement of coin value and select the best coin that you should know that give you a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 420
February 11, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
The most reliable way is to buy Bitcoin. A more interesting way is to buy one third of the Bitcoin amount, one third part of the other known crypto currency, and the remainder - alternative crypto currency or enter ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 03:42:20 AM
If you want to turn 5k to become 500k in about 1 year in my opinion that will be possible because many altcoin was going up to 1000% less than 1 year, but because now to many bad news and FUD for the better use that money for long term trading so you can maximize the profit. Firstly you have to chooce some coin thathat has strong fundamental like OMG, XLM, NEO, DASH, AION, WABI, BQX, WALTONCHAIN, VECHAIN and when reached between 100% to 300% sell it and buy back at lower price.
Activity: 184
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 03:26:52 AM
If you just want to invest in one coin for long term holding , I can't help you figure out the crypto for you .That's not a easy task for us.
I suggest you invest your 5K into 3-5 icos to earn 50K at first , then plan to earn more .

I wouldn't recommend investing everything in one coin. it is better to split this Deposit into several promising currencies
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
February 11, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
Dear author of this post, my advice to you is not listening to the opinion of all these people, or when you do not rely on the opinion of the crowd. Find a couple of days off in your life and postpot them to study crypto currency, open a coinmarket, select coins / tokens for yourself and learn about them everything you find, and make your decision!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 03:05:55 AM
My advice is to buy all Ethereum. The price of bitcoin is not bad now. Is also a good choice.
I can give you the same advice. You have enough money to invest in any cryptocurrency. In this case, it is worth to choose the best of them.
Activity: 44
February 11, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
Looks like you are looking for a ten-fold coin and a hundred-fold coin. However, this is what everyone here wants to find.
Activity: 46
February 11, 2018, 02:28:13 AM
I think the best strategy is to split this amount into two parts for example 3,5 and 1,5. Buy 7-10 different alts from top 100 on 3,5 and 1,5 keep for promising ICO (~200-300$ on each). My favorite alts is ETH, ETC, NEO and LSK. They are all very stable and promising coins and the main advance is that they got own blockchain that allows other apps use it, and I think we will see a lot of more new projects in the next years based on those blockchains.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

I suggest you to buy and hold altcoins that is on top 100 crypto coins in the coinmarketcap. Ethereum and litecoin are very good for a long term investment. Split your money into several altcoins. Just remember that don't invest what you cant afford to lose.
Activity: 48
February 11, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
My advice is to buy all Ethereum. The price of bitcoin is not bad now. Is also a good choice.
Activity: 56
February 11, 2018, 12:23:56 AM
If I have 5k. I think I will all buy Ethereum. In a good situation, this is a good choice. Of course you can also consider some others.
Pages:
Jump to: