Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 17. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Finally a poject that think to the World and not only at money. Good devs and idea, the perfect mix of success!
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
BlockChain is now taking part of fighting climate change with BCDC, which is backed by renewable energy, recycling and software projects.
Which is our currently need.

With this good potential and helping the environment, this will have so much potential.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Nice project and its really a big help for everyone. Best of luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Nice Token, Huge Token Bro Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Great token happy to be on board
Activity: 54
Interesting and promising project.I want to be involved and I wish you good luck.Waiting for news!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Just 64 million tokens already sold, and it can still raise because this is a good project
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I blockchain sphere become indispensable, target that is change financial life in a all world. More honest, more justly for all inhabits our Earth. I support this project and give high value.
Activity: 8
Nice project, it has a very great potentials.
Activity: 31
an interesting project about trust, this is what we all lack. I think the project will provide a good relationship between users
Activity: 56
Activity: 87
shall we begin with this great project. can't wait to be a part of BCDC.
Activity: 128
BCDC is one of the best project, the introduce new technology in filed of energy resources. I focus on this project and I also contribute them. I hope the project is successful.
Activity: 239
The project is very profesional and as a whole I think it is focused around it's community. Hopefully it will be followed by good results and dedicated team members.
Joined the airdrop guys, all the best!
Activity: 5
Activity: 42
BCDC the best project i ever seen
Experience team
Excellent Roadmap
Iam so interested in
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 252
BCDC, a UK based startup focused on growing new innovations and utilizing them to have a constructive outcome on the world. Our live stages and activities demonstrate our range of abilities and capacity to convey, while enabling the free to beneficial natural ventures.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 47
This project looks very professional: tech website is quite smooth, the whitepaper is interesting, etc. I joined the airdrop and wish you a good luck for your development
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
very interesting project with a lot of rules and organized professional attitude
Pages:
Jump to: