Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 18. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
a project to help mother nature?
as her son, i approve!
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
I think Realization of the project will help to change the life of each person. Very nice project.
Activity: 54
this is a very good project.i like the innovation, good work developers
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 69
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Joined good luck this project
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
This is interesting
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Good luck Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 10
Activity: 112
i'm late, but thankfully not that late.  Cool
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Dear Dev! Kiss
Activity: 103
Hello dev I would like the team to work so that it can introduce the currency to the famous platforms to be a great success  Wink
Activity: 37
Hii Friends join the airdrop and take participate in token sale as it is a very good project. You can check white paper also.all the best.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://[Suspicious link removed]/3QbZXG&sa=D&ust=1511466624525000&usg=AFQjCNFYNfa7WFMlMRD2ixpaBpoRwmqeFA
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think this token could replace Carbon Credits. When a company emits CO2 in atmosphere is gets negative Carbon Credits, while another which produces green energy gets positive Carbon Credits. In the market positive and negative cancel out each-other and the price depends on the quantity respective credits. The BCDC token would be awarded to green companies and has to be bought by those which emit CO2 in atmosphere      
Activity: 125
Looks like a quite fair distribution. Such promotion efforts in combination with continuous development must lead to success. Hope to be the part of community. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 532
The best of luck with this project. I hope you will maintain and stand out in this cryptoforest!
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team. The best of success.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
In my opinion, this company has a great future! I wish you only success!
Activity: 56
It looks cool project.
I have confident in the project and the developer.
I believe the developer has what it takes to make the project great.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 28
Very hopeful project. The concept is really great.
The idea behind this is astonishing.
The dev looks organized and am rooting for this to compete in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 406
look at this project, in my opinion this company has a great future! I wish you only success!
Pages:
Jump to: