Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 20. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hard working development team. That's a good sign. I am following.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
First of all, I think its a really nice idea to connect the big world of sustainability with the future technology blockchain. I also can see that a lot of people are intrested in your project and a huge and strong community is the best basis to get successful. Thank you for the airdrop and I will keep an eye on your project.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
One of most valuable project and airdrop as well. thanks for professional distribution
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I love this project and the distribution of token is very well made, the bounty program is good I will participate. good luck!
Activity: 294
It seem to be a good project and has a good potential. Hope this project will be success soon. good luck for this project hope to see it a its height.
Activity: 82
Interesting project. I'm going to join your Twitter campaign. Thanks
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Interesting to see this having been featured on Yahoo finance and others.
Guys this will be more than just a token then.
Activity: 392
I cant join the bounty program via http://bounty.bcdc.online/ I am getting an error when try to create a new account. Is registration for bounty is over?
Activity: 448
Activity: 280
Its a great project. The idea and the concept is really cool and i loved it.
Activity: 96
Great and interesting project. With the huge no of token already sold, this is a proof BCDC will become top crypto.
All the best team.
Activity: 266
This seems a good project and well aimed project.
Activity: 980
A very promising project, this will disrupt the crypto world, good luck to the whole team
Activity: 42
Not really sure about this but I'm giving this concept a benefit of doubt, waiting to see what you come up with next.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
tracking food or prosuct threw a blockchain is the future. I live near a big port for ships and they are now working hard on their own blockchain !
Activity: 2
Joined facebook bounty campaign  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 48
Excellent and very useful project
i hope it well successful and a project that combine care for mother earth and blockchain technology
good luck
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Great project.
Joined facebook, telegram and twitter campaign
and thanks devs.
Activity: 54
Joined Facebook twitter good luck for the project  and success..
Pages:
Jump to: