Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 21. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Join:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/3QbZXG
Good luck...
Activity: 196
BCDC is gaining popularity into the crypto social, hoping for your huge success.
Activity: 266
A project that combines care for mother earth and blockchain technology.Hope this project will be successful keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 327
Nice project dev
I hope it will succed to the moon Cry
Activity: 61
I've joined twitter and facebook campaign, i dont know why i  cant open your linkedin ..anyways, great project and wishing you goodluck..thaks
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'll keep an eye for this One.. I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins.. I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Nice project and really good bounty campaign.
I want to be involved in it, count me in!
Activity: 14
Awesome project devs! I am excited about this have joined the Facebook and Twitter pages.
Activity: 43
Iam looking forward for the progress of this project, hoping to contribute something.
Activity: 104
Good idea + strong team = BDC. I believe that you will succeed!
Activity: 360
Hope succesfully project
Activity: 50
A decent project in a long while by the looks of it. I follow every step to make sure my prediction is really good !
Activity: 60
nice work dev continue
Activity: 70
Wow awesome project, i really love the name of the project. And am happy to be a partaker ofvthe wonderful project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
Congratulations. Hope this project will be successful keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 35
Пpиcoeдинилcя к кaмпaнии в coциaльныx ceтяx.
Удaчи вaм в этoм пpoeктe.
Activity: 56
go0d roadmap,good  luck sir waiting for all info again
Activity: 327
Great job for security and success for the dev
Pages:
Jump to: