Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 26. (Read 30609 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

From the FAQ:

Q: Will my mining hardware look like the one in the picture?

A: No, the image is for illustration purposes. At present, the Enigma 1 and 2 are housed in a standard sized computer case. The Enigma 3 and 4 are housed in a 3U rack mountable case. We will be releasing final product shots in the next few weeks.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
bitcoinultra I would like to thank you for considering me as one of the appropriate persons to test out one of your units.

I have to say that I had to cancel another test review but...
I gladly accept your offer  Grin

I will be waiting for more info via PM.

Thank you  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
If you're looking for someone to test and review your hardware please give me a shout (I'm based in the Midlands and willing to travel)

Ditto.......shoot one to me to.test out if you wish...usual info you may need forthcoming.....bona fides etc

(heh.....this is unlikely)..but still offer is for real.....have run a knc jupiter 555gh since oct 2013....and have plenty of time to

mess with it...also work nites so we'd be on the same time frame you being in the UK and me in the USA...my job allows me

to work on such stuff remote or otherwise...Skype the usual methods....so no issues there

anyway...I consider myself a 'fairly' standard user...just enough of a geek to do it not enough not to refine stuff for you
due to confusion (see how i covered mself there ?) ..anyhoo

my 2c plug

Searing

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you're looking for someone to test and review your hardware please give me a shout (I'm based in the Midlands and willing to travel)

Ha ha, we contacted you two weeks ago and you confirmed that you would test our rig and visit our workshop.

I'll send you a message at the end of this week to arrange a date
You're right, sorry, I lost track of my PM's  Wink

lol, you just posted that to wind us up!
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

Ha ha, we contacted you two weeks ago and you confirmed that you would test our rig and visit our workshop.

You're right, sorry, I lost track of my PM's  Wink

Please note: we contacted forum admin miningbuddy a couple of weeks ago and he has agreed to test and review our boards

thought this was already arranged?
It would be nice to include power consumption numbers at your miners so people can do their calculations.

Personally I would also like photo's of the actual products (when you have assembled them) and indications on noise levels.

Many people run their miners just at home and there are plenty devices with unacceptable noise levels for a living environment.

We are working round the clock to release the final spec's including all power consumption numbers. At this stage our Enigma 1 and 2 will be using silent cooling fans (this doesn't mean they will be completely silent, it just keeps the noise down)
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It would be nice to include power consumption numbers at your miners so people can do their calculations.

Personally I would also like photo's of the actual products (when you have assembled them) and indications on noise levels.

Many people run their miners just at home and there are plenty devices with unacceptable noise levels for a living environment.
Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

No, we are a real company manufacturing mining hardware

We're also not taking any payments until we can guarantee delivery

heh don't forget me...i was painted as an evil genius in the www.ctsminer.com scam...heh...best week for my ego i ever had
a real highlight to my boring life...lmao...

alas...now normal again...so sad.....

by the by check out the ctsminer scam forum on www.bitcointalk.org to see how a pretty sophisticated scam works......it is educational to say the least

Searing

hey, i already apologised for my part in that tarring and feathering! my tin hat is off now...

we're fwends again eh?

Wink
copper member
Clueless!
Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

heh don't forget me...i was painted as an evil genius in the www.ctsminer.com scam...heh...best week for my ego i ever had
a real highlight to my boring life...lmao...

alas...now normal again...so sad.....

by the by check out the ctsminer scam forum on www.bitcointalk.org to see how a pretty sophisticated scam works......it is educational to say the least

Searing
Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Is Phoenix and his hawaiian brother back scamming again?  Grin
Any chance for a video of your prototype rigs now?

It would be very nice to see the Enigmas at work Smiley

Yes we will be publishing photo's and videos of our rigs soon.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Any chance for a video of your prototype rigs now?

It would be very nice to see the Enigmas at work Smiley
copper member
Clueless!
Sorry but you can keep you monarch card, if it ever arrives .

doubtful...very doubtful....it is gonna be hijacked for their GH cloud hosting farm for a bit i'd guess

(whenever BFL shoots out a product that does not make ROI an employee gets his horns)

Searing
well you seem a BIT steep on the price but then again if you can get them out before april 1st then probably do-able (spoiled got a knc oct miner on a paypal cc chance and have made 42 btc on my 7131.80 order...probably?Huh can get another 4 or 5 btc out of the beast if I squeeze hard)

anyway 8k down on last april bfl stuff that I still have not gotten since with no refund I've up'd it to the vaporware 600gh monarch

(don't suppose you'd want to swap a monarch for your stuff....I mean you could still be a scam and I'd still give it to you for the promise I hate bfl that much!)

and then got lucky on the other end and made way to much coin on the kNC Jupiter 555gh from oct (turn it on leave it alone I like it)

but yeah we BFL refugees are kinda touchy and us KNC buyers up to this point are kinda spoiled....just so you know kinda a passive/aggressive thing going on..that
and the fact most bitcoin miners are a bit odd anyway...

anyway good luck on your project

Searing
(not kidding about the monarch card you can have it when I get it...notice the catch "when" heh)

Regarding pricing we should be able to reduce costs once we have become established but for our first orders this is the best we can offer.

We are also looking to offer a lifetime discount on future orders for our first 100 customers as a way to say thank you for having faith with us but this isn't confirmed yet.

Sorry but you can keep you monarch card, if it ever arrives .
copper member
Clueless!
thanks for your prompt reply...that should do fine for a start...sorry guys once burnt don't ya know

Searing

Don't worry, after the way real and scam hardware companies have acted in the past we were expecting some responses like this.

That's the main reason we won't take a single pre-order until we have a dispatch date, and also why we want to change the way people purchase mining rigs in the future.

well you seem a BIT steep on the price but then again if you can get them out before april 1st then probably do-able (spoiled got a knc oct miner on a paypal cc chance and have made 42 btc on my 7131.80 order...probably?Huh can get another 4 or 5 btc out of the beast if I squeeze hard)

anyway 8k down on last april bfl stuff that I still have not gotten since with no refund I've up'd it to the vaporware 600gh monarch

(don't suppose you'd want to swap a monarch for your stuff....I mean you could still be a scam and I'd still give it to you for the promise I hate bfl that much!)

and then got lucky on the other end and made way to much coin on the kNC Jupiter 555gh from oct (turn it on leave it alone I like it)

but yeah we BFL refugees are kinda touchy and us KNC buyers up to this point are kinda spoiled....just so you know kinda a passive/aggressive thing going on..that
and the fact most bitcoin miners are a bit odd anyway...

anyway good luck on your project

Searing
(not kidding about the monarch card you can have it when I get it...notice the catch "when" heh)

Pages:
Jump to: