Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 25. (Read 30609 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hi

any volume discount?

If you are looking to order in volume please email your requirements to: [email protected] and we will email you a quote tomorrow

ok will do

for the xstr8guy,mind your own business

thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Please don t pay attention to this gay loshia .he and his friend dropt are wasting time around talking no sense

just read their posts

please pm about volume as we have some plans

thanks

That's enough of the "gay" crap.  Really, are you 10 years old?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I understand what you are saying, but if it makes sense has yet to be seen... :-)

Did you test these claims of 31.25Gh/s with 0.65 w/gh?
Because this would be the best performance by far achieved with the a1 chip.

Yes, we have run the A1 chips at these figures but this week we are running our 12 chip board to see if the results are the same. We are just waiting for the PCB's now so we can test the hell out of it.

If everything goes as planned with this board the next step is fully assemble everything together inside the case and ensure we worked out the correct cooling requirements

Then its time to push the big "GO" button
Activity: 406
LOL, out of the game  Wink
hi

any volume discount?

If you are looking to order in volume please email your requirements to: [email protected] and we will email you a quote tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Please don t pay attention to this gay loshia .he and his friend dropt are wasting time around talking no sense

just read their posts

thanks

I miss the ignore button also Grin
Papamoi is famous with first "open source ASIC chip" and a lot more funny things. Do not waste your time to follow his posts. But in case you want some fun I strongly advise you to follow mines
Best

just read their posts

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
hi

any volume discount?

Are you asking for chip volume discount to mount them on your PCB ;
It is working an only missing part to make money are the chips in volumes Grin
Activity: 350

Thanks. How are you going to achieve 0.65W/GH when Bitmine is running at 1W/GH?

How many chips are you using in the 3TH model?

We aren't running our chips in any kind of "Turbo Mode" which is keeping our power usage to 0.65W/GH with each chip producing 31.25GH/s

Our Enigma 4 model which can hash 3TH/s has 96 ASIC chips. They are mounted with 12 chips to a board, 2 boards to a module and 4 modules in this unit (I hope that all makes sense  Smiley )

I understand what you are saying, but if it makes sense has yet to be seen... :-)

Did you test these claims of 31.25Gh/s with 0.65 w/gh?
Because this would be the best performance by far achieved with the a1 chip.
Activity: 434
would i be able to come and visit?

Yes, we are planning to invite some forum members along in the next week to verify us, once we are in full production anyone can come and visit us (By appointment)

Send me a PM if you want to visit

eeeeee by gum, exciting  Cheesy
hi

any volume discount?

Yes, we are planning to invite some forum members along in the next week to verify us, once we are in full production anyone can come and visit us (By appointment)

Send me a PM if you want to visit
Activity: 310
Merit: 100

We aren't running our chips in any kind of "Turbo Mode" which is keeping our power usage to 0.65W/GH with each chip producing 31.25GH/s

Our Enigma 4 model which can hash 3TH/s has 96 ASIC chips. They are mounted with 12 chips to a board, 2 boards to a module and 4 modules in this unit (I hope that all makes sense  Smiley )
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Signed up when you first put the website link for information when it comes time to be able to order.  Cannot wait if this does come out!  Smiley

Which existing ASIC chips are you using?

From your specs:

0.65 W/GH

We are using CoinCraft A1 chips from Bitmine

From your specs:

0.65 W/GH

We are using CoinCraft A1 chips from Bitmine
only 3 months of planning :O

what makes you different from the 'others' like bitmine.ch
bitmine.ch had more then 3 months planning BUT there still is no shipping

For a start we haven't tried to bite off more more than we can chew. We aren't developing our own chips instead we have designed our miners using existing ASIC chips.

We also are working with two different electronics manufacturing partners to ensure fast turn around, our main manufacturing partner is 1 mile away from our workshop and has been setup in a way that we can produce complete PCB's within 7 days which are then assembled in our miners along with fast prototyping. Our other manufacturing partner is based in china for larger scale orders but this process has longer lead times.

From your specs:

0.65 W/GH

For a start we haven't tried to bite off more more than we can chew. We aren't developing our own chips instead we have designed our miners using existing ASIC chips.

We also are working with two different electronics manufacturing partners to ensure fast turn around, our main manufacturing partner is 1 mile away from our workshop and has been setup in a way that we can produce complete PCB's within 7 days which are then assembled in our miners along with fast prototyping. Our other manufacturing partner is based in china for larger scale orders but this process has longer lead times.

" there won’t be any random surprises (power supply design problems, cooling problems, packaging issues, etc…) and we can be 100% sure that we will match the promised shipping date-
posted on May 17, 2013"

"Delays in December batch units- 10 dec 2013"
"FIRST COINCRAFT UNITS LEAVING OUR WAREHOUSE THIS WEEK - 12 feb 14"
Pages:
Jump to: