Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 26. (Read 12217 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
of course there were a lot of mossins! The crypto market is very young, and so far there is no strict regulation in it! I think that we need laws and regulation, then new interesting companies can appear and people will invest!
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
I joined a ton of abundance crusades since a year ago on third quarter and until the point when today however lamentably 50% of them went all of a sudden gone, ceased or suspended and half of them are in reality paying yet 50% of my altcoins in my wallet have still no an incentive until today. that is the reason we couldn't simply depend on abundance battles and the motivation behind why a large portion of the abundance crusade members are having various discussion accounts so as to join the same number of abundance battles accessible.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 21, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
I think with this bear market trend people will focus to study lot before investing on ICOs. With this scammers will not able to collect money as they targeted. I think with this bear market people will be smart more than before. When people deny all scam ICOs there will be great time for crypto. let's be smart and reduce the entering of scammers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
Yeah I agree that 80% ICOs are scam but Now a days people are intelligent and they think twice before investing in any ICO.
To get rid of scammers ---- You have to be smart enough and always see their team profile on linkedIn and their project ratings on ICOsHost like Icobench.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 21, 2018, 11:36:07 AM
Unfortunately, it is really seems to be so. The lack of a control has it's flaws, so scammers have a great range of ways to fraud on cryptocurrency market. However, now even good and promising projects sometimes can't reach hardcaps, so maybe the situation will become better in the near future...All we need is regulation and we are good to go
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
Yes, many projects were not continued by the team in the project. not according to the roadmap and many teams from the project made a new ico project. this will make many ico projects die on the exchange.
Activity: 125
August 21, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
I think you failed to understand the situation brother, I consider 80% ICOs are genuine and 20% on it is trick. Not all ICO are trick. Starting at now, relatively regular, may ICO are propelled and their undertaking looks encouraging. You can Identify if the ICO is trick by first checking it on their message network. Request any inquiry with respect to on the legalities on the ICO in the administrator. Additionally the best activity is DYOR first before contributing parcel of capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
80% believe that this is an exaggerated number, but 50-60%, I think that in reality they are not very honest companies, from which both investors and hunters suffer
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
Before you participate in the ICO, you need carefully study and analyze the project. Such number of fraudulent projects appeared because most investors do not analyze the projects and invest money in everything and scammers use it.
Activity: 138
August 20, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
Scam projects are less than 80%, but it is still difficult to find a good company with great potential.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
they are making mess at the crypto market, people are confused and governments are worried.
Activity: 117
August 20, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
investing in ICOs is a not unusual funding form for small investors. this is a shape of attracting funding in digital money initiatives. It brings you excessive income from these funding initiatives. but you have to be careful, now there are a lot of phishing initiatives occupy about 9%
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
I totally agreed on their findings that 80% of this current ICOs are scam, fail, dead ........Most of these ICO count away thousand of dollars from faithful investors. They disappears to till air after they have succeed in deceiving the said investors to invest in their coins. I personally was scammed and i lost my hard earn money to them without a refund of my investment. We must beware of these scam ICOs they are fraudsters!!!!! 
Activity: 199
August 19, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
Yeah that's right. There are many ICO scams. I think many ICOs fail because sales are not optimal because investors are more careful when investing. But you still have to be careful.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 03:15:56 PM
I believe that 2018 is not the best year for the ICO project issuing, but as well I would say that it is not a scam when the project has not succeed Gathering the money in that is pointed out as a goal to gather.
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
Maybe 90% but not all scams i mean some of in the 90% turns out to be a shit after listing in exchange and there's so many scams lately that's for sure
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
Yes I agree the biggest problem is the  scams are more. I need to do a detailed review, and investment should not be made until trust occurs. There are some so good ICOs but they are harder to find. This It's related to being a little lucky Smiley But it is best not to rush. It is necessary to follow the projects that use reliable advertising channels. They are already doing a detailed review.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 19, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
Indeed, some developers will use this chance to make more money by scamming you all guys. Although, it looks those ICO would be successful when the ICO ends but in the reality they are not gonna make it and they are failed when it hits on exchange like we have seen probably on lot of cases.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
Yes, I think many ico are scam this year. I do not understand why there are many frauds in the ico project. this will make bad news about the ico and crypto markets.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
Unfortunately, at the moment it's possible to say this (After all, ICO is probably going through the most difficult times now, so that we should all be afraid to invest, but I hope for a while, so we are waiting for the revival.
Pages:
Jump to: