Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 50. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Last one 47 minuts ago
Same here. Seems that mining_proxy 1.5.2 can't connect to bitparking anymore. No problems with getwork.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Are we having problems recording shares? My speed is not what it should be(20% less) and I thnik I'm missing about 700+500 shares. 700 shares are on backup but 500 are just missing. 1TH user is also doing "only" 0,7TH. And total pool speed has droped to only 765 GH??? OK now 1843...

EDIT: Just looked on backup. Found another 250 shares on backup. So only 250 missing... So this can be a statistical mistake...

EDIT2: No my speed just go down so at lest speed is reported wrong. And this time I looked and no shares on backup. Last one 47 minuts ago
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Pool went down, but it's up now. It's not currently merge mining but is paying the merge mined coins out of reserves while I investigate the issue.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Pool down or is just me?

It's back up, as cgminer would say:

Code:
[2013-05-24 17:50:05] Pool 1 stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333 alive
[2013-05-24 17:50:05] Switching to pool 1 stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333
[2013-05-24 17:50:24] Pool 1 communication resumed, submitting work

Timestamps are UTC+2 (CET)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pool down or is just me?
Yea... Pool seems to be offline.
No work is done and website is not reachable.
Pool down or is just me?
Activity: 140
to doublec:

It seems that your pool is broadcasting stratum work much later than other pools (I use bitminter for comparison) ?
The delay is once observed up to 1 minute. there are also ~30s and ~15s delays.
Slush had the same problem. Look at link that I posted page before.

Oh, thanks.

In case some one needs:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/2677
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2225434
to doublec:

It seems that your pool is broadcasting stratum work much later than other pools (I use bitminter for comparison) ?
Slush had the same problem. Look at link that I posted page before.
Activity: 140
to doublec:

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Anyone have experiences with those?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195540.60

There are other group buys but I'm looking at this one since it is EU and relay low price.

No, but thanks for the link!  A USB drive miner sounds like an awesome way to get more of my friends involved since it shouldn't require all the annoying fans & stuff, haha.

Power to the bitcoin miners!
Anyone have experiences with those?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195540.60

There are other group buys but I'm looking at this one since it is EU and relay low price.
Activity: 59
Can you see the website? Does the getwork interface work? PM me your username and I'll see if you're blocked. I blocked a few people who were constantly mining using 'scrypt'.
Yes, don't know, will PM. I may be guilty as charged since I did reuse a few cgminer.conf files and there's a chance that BTC servers were left in there. I made a new username as a test and it failed too, so you might be blocking IP's.

Edit, doublec confirmed that I'm not a bonehead that got blocked for mining scrypt on a BTC pool. Yay me. Still troubleshooting.
legendary
DNS problem? Upon starting cgminer, it shows "switching to stratum," so it's at least seeing the server, I think. Several of the machines have both addresses configured - could that be causing an issue?
Can you see the website? Does the getwork interface work? PM me your username and I'll see if you're blocked. I blocked a few people who were constantly mining using 'scrypt'.
legendary
Blockchain shows we got a block 10 minutes ago and stats page shows us working on the same block for going on 3 hours now.

https://blockchain.info/block-index/385116/00000000000000384a7606273b4d1b03e6a0d6fd35ae1ea07f5f4209a5999adf

Anyone know what the deal is on that?
It's not a bitparking block. We must have shown as the first node to broadcast it that blockchain noticed. You'll notice that most bitparking blocks don't actually appear as bitparking on blockchain.info. The site is pretty inaccurate due to the approach they use. blockorigin is more accurate but it's showing 'unknown' at the moment. It may show who produced it later if it's from a pool that delays stats.
Activity: 59
This pool has been showing as dead for me over the past week or so on multiple machines using multiple versions of cgminer, all connecting to the same user account. Since nobody else is reporting this, it must be just me. How did I break it?

After the vicurex problem, I created a new username and I show a few shares submitted. Now I have four miners in my house showing both the stratum and the "regular" address as dead. I even tried making another user, but it's also showing dead.

DNS problem? Upon starting cgminer, it shows "switching to stratum," so it's at least seeing the server, I think. Several of the machines have both addresses configured - could that be causing an issue?
Blockchain shows we got a block 10 minutes ago and stats page shows us working on the same block for going on 3 hours now.

https://blockchain.info/block-index/385116/00000000000000384a7606273b4d1b03e6a0d6fd35ae1ea07f5f4209a5999adf

Well Blockchain reports the node that send it to them not the finder... The bitcoin address don't look right:

No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins)      1KFHE7w8BhaENAswwryaoccDb6qcT6DbYY 25.6785975 BTC
25.6785975 BTC

Bitparking sends it to 2 addresses and they look diffident...
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

We relay need some code for luck. Since I joined I should get 1,32BTC and I only got 0,89 Sad That is only 67% luck for last 13 days... No I didn't forget about to remove the coins that I lost this weekend because of a crash of one of my miners...
Yeah it's a tough time. Over the last 25 blocks we've averaged luck of 0.83. But mostly due to the last 4 long blocks. Before those we averaged 1.02 meaning we were ahead.
Would be possible to get those numbers somewhere? So I don't need to calculate them myself  Smiley It is a bigger chance to make a mistake.

EDIT: Just figure out that I made a mistake calculating because I have some heat problems during the day so I run with 200mh less. So the numbers I give before are wrong... Probably more like 1,20 and 70+. Really hard to say since it is different every day...

EDIT2: Looks like talking about it helps. Whan I posted my first post we found a block. When I added EDIT we found another  Grin I hope it works this time  Wink

EDIT3:
Posting just in case if you don't know about this:

I've detected problems in bitcoind 0.8.1 where high number of transactions in memory pool caused 100% CPU load on the pool server. Because of this, submitting of new blocks were delayed for tens of seconds and caused high invalid rate.

Sipa (the bitcoin developer) implemented fix for this problem (https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/2677) which I just tested and implemented to the pool server. I'm watching the pool closely, but the CPU load dropped from 100% back to 2-3%, so everything looks fine so far...

eleuthria didn't and I know you had some issues...
legendary
might be a question with an obvious answer, but when does a balance show on stats page?

Been mining for about 4 rounds (24hrs+/-) and see credited shares but no balance.  is this normal? Huh

Thanks! If this is question with obvious answer, please let me know as I have searched to no avail.
You should be seeing the alt coin balances increasing immediately as you submit shares. Bitcoin balance should increase when we find blocks. What's your username (best to PM it)? Are you sure you've spelt it correctly in your miner?
legendary
We relay need some code for luck. Since I joined I should get 1,32BTC and I only got 0,89 Sad That is only 67% luck for last 13 days... No I didn't forget about to remove the coins that I lost this weekend because of a crash of one of my miners...
Yeah it's a tough time. Over the last 25 blocks we've averaged luck of 0.83. But mostly due to the last 4 long blocks. Before those we averaged 1.02 meaning we were ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: