Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 51. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
might be a question with an obvious answer, but when does a balance show on stats page?

Been mining for about 4 rounds (24hrs+/-) and see credited shares but no balance.  is this normal? Huh

Thanks! If this is question with obvious answer, please let me know as I have searched to no avail.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
We relay need some code for luck. Since I joined I should get 1,32BTC and I only got 0,89 Sad That is only 67% luck for last 13 days... No I didn't forget about to remove the coins that I lost this weekend because of a crash of one of my miners...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
yes definitively I keep my hashes here, the anecdote is that today my  rig disconnect and don´t redial automatically(i have 3g) and I don´t submit hashes from block 89 in our pools, but have some rewards, so I still here  
DGM IS THE BEST, on bitparking of course
Every now and then I see some shares on my backup pool. What is going on? Last time 15 minutes ago.

EDIT: do I need to add getwork?

EDIT2: Not that 20 missing shares is a problem on this pool DGM rules compared to Slush method.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Luck is just what it says, you may be unlucky without a reason. You have bad luck and that's it (or you may be superstitious). BitMinter was also very unlucky 3-4 weeks ago, and now it's back to expected results.

You may have 5 unlucky days with just 2-3 blocks, followed by 2-3 lucky days with 5 blocks each. Feel free to replace the numbers, you get the idea. DGM or PPLNS will not protect you from unluck, but generally pays better in the long run due to lower fees.

If you cannot accept the risk of variance, go for a PPS pool, that's the best you will get.
If you can accept it and want better payout in the long run (especially here on BitParking with the MM coins), keep hashing here Wink
we have extremely bad luck this round, I mining here 2 week and only 1 day have excepted reward so I thinking on back to pps
We've solved more than one block in two weeks - you should have received more than one reward. This round was a long one but we've had short ones too.
He is not saying that. According to his hashrate he should be geting more then he is. Only one day he got what mining calculator is saying he should be geting.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
we have extremely bad luck this round, I mining here 2 week and only 1 day have excepted reward so I thinking on back to pps
We've solved more than one block in two weeks - you should have received more than one reward. This round was a long one but we've had short ones too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You can use team viewer like me, can reboot and do anything what you need. I install it after system and do all the rest with my netbook online. You will need 1 dummy plug. It will cost you some cents.
I have Logmein on it so I know it is crashed. I can't see it on list and I can't do WOL. I can do that if it is turned off but it is frozen.
EDIT: so we are talking about frozen computer not one needing reboot

You could try one of these http://www.dstor.com/p_URRCIP.shtml
Activity: 27
Pool down?

Seemed a small interruption of 2 mins..? Back online again
You can use team viewer like me, can reboot and do anything what you need. I install it after system and do all the rest with my netbook online. You will need 1 dummy plug. It will cost you some cents.
I have Logmein on it so I know it is crashed. I can't see it on list and I can't do WOL. I can do that if it is turned off but it is frozen.

EDIT: so we are talking about frozen computer not one needing reboot

I hate this. All week my miner is running OK. But then comes weekend and we go away. What happens? After 3 hours miner crushes... Do anybody know about hardware that could restart computer remotely? Could be controlled with other computer...
Remove your username from config... Unless it is OK for you if anyone can look at your account and see what you have and request a payment Smiley OK you will get it but still...
Activity: 78
cgminer is 3.1.1

i have both bitparking addresses that are published on the site, and a few "backup pools" (aka the pools i used before Tongue)

But i have the same config on each miner.

I have now left only the bitparking ones, lets see.

i run it like this:

Code:
rm -f /home/rcocchiararo/bitcoin/cgminer.log
/cgminer-3.1.1/cgminer -o stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333 -u rcocchiararo -p p -o http://mmpool.bitparking.com:15098 -u rcocchiararo -p p --auto-fan --auto-gpu --gpu-engine 800-975,850-975 --gpu-memclock 300,300 --gpu-fan 0,20-80 --temp-target 65 --temp-overheat 75 -I 9 2>>/home/rcocchiararo/bitcoin/cgminer.log

(those clocks are from the 5830 because im reboothing the one with 5850 Tongue

EDIT: ok, it works now Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
How are you runnung cgminer, i.e. command line arguments? It looks like you have a multi-pool setup and that number 4 is affected i.e. rejecting your credentials. Also, what is your version number?
Activity: 78
Hello again

One of my rigs is telling me this (it worked fine up to yesterday)

[P]ool management [G]PU management ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 GPU 0:  63.0C 1852RPM | 323.5M/321.8Mh/s | A:1 R:0 HW:0 U:0.06/m I: 9
 GPU 1:  62.5C 1498RPM | 350.3M/320.2Mh/s | A:7 R:0 HW:0 U:0.41/m I: 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2013-05-18 11:34:32] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:35:06] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:35:40] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:36:13] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:36:47] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:37:26] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:38:04] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:38:10] Network diff set to 11.2M
 [2013-05-18 11:38:10] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block
 [2013-05-18 11:38:37] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)
 [2013-05-18 11:39:13] pool 4 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)

All my machines have cgminer 3.1.1, most of them have HD5830 (one or 2)

This particular machine has 2 HD5850. It runs ubuntu 11.something, 32 bits.

Any idea why? (it does get some accepted here and there)
legendary
So the worst case scenario is ending up with smaller coins for the same value in my wallet. But I thought it would be wise to report it here anyway.
Thanks, possibly the page was hit by a web spider. Some point soon I plan to move to automatic payouts over a certain threshold so the pool doesn't hold too many coins.
legendary
speaking of reimbursements is there any update on payouts from the funds your were holding when the bitparking namecoin exchange disappeared?
As discussed on irc, the exchange main page has progress information and there's a thread where people complain how slow things are.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Thank you, I've mistaken my username when I registered, it means I've been using a non-registered account to mine Cry
I'll sort something out to reimburse you but it'll take me a couple of days.

doublec:

speaking of reimbursements is there any update on payouts from the funds your were holding when the bitparking namecoin exchange disappeared?
Pages:
Jump to: