Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 49. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

I up to date most of the time.

its better now (its later too, internet is better Tongue)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
im am or was getting many "stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted"

But it might be on my side.

EDIT: i checked miners on 3 different locations tho, and i have it on the 3 of them (much more often on the 2 that share the same ISP, which has issues from 19:00 to 2:00
I am not seeing this myself. Is anyone else seeing this? What cgminer version are you using?
im am or was getting many "stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted"

But it might be on my side.

EDIT: i checked miners on 3 different locations tho, and i have it on the 3 of them (much more often on the 2 that share the same ISP, which has issues from 19:00 to 2:00
legendary
The block download is up to 230,000 so it has not long to go now. Once complete I'll re-enable merge mining. It's taking longer because I disabled the download while on my 14 hour flight back home just in case it impacted the rest of the pool. Not long now until everything is operational again.

To prevent this happening again I'm commissioning a second server to operate as a 'hotswap' server. It'll have a mirror of the normal server and enable switching over too it if something goes wrong with the main server with minimal downtime.
legendary
are you having issues again ?
Not that I'm aware of. What are you seeing?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I don't think so... No rejected shares and miners didn't jump...
Any idea why I don't see all hashes? I see 20% less... It is OK now

EDIT:
237897 6 minutes 186 1,327.35922825 BTC ASICMiner 127

ASIC Miner starting SOLO?

EDIT2: Any ETA on merge mining?
legendary
getwork server is back in operation. Still no merge mining while the blockchain is being indexed.
So that means no altcoins right? Because I don't see any new in my account...

EDIT: didn't see last post...
legendary
Stratum is up again, merge mining is disabled. Currently only bitcoin with DGM is operational. The getwork server is also not up. I'm monitoring stratum for the next few hours to check stales don't happen. I'll enable merge mining again as soon as the blockchain download is complete on the merge mining server.
legendary
Last night the pool starting having issues due to what I assume was blockchain spam. I had a patch applied to prevent this but the bitcoind was still getting slower and slower. I was on a plane at the time but as soon as I landed and found out what was happening I shut things down then brought it up in non-merge mining mode while I tracked down the issues.

While shutting down the main bitcoind process the block index got corrupted. I don't know how or why. This meant having to reload the block index. This operation is still going on. I assume this impacted server load and caused problems with the temporary non-merging mode I setup and it started serving stales overnight.

I've now shut the pool down completely while I load the block index and verify everything is ok. I apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have it up as soon as possible. The timing is unfortunate as I'm traveling back home after a work related trip and have been doing this while hopping between airports, hotels and airport lounges. My next flight is 12 hours so I'm hoping this load finishes before then so I can  bring things up before I go offline for that time.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Pool is down while I investigate the issues.
I see  Wink
Code:
Hash Rate (MHash/second) 0
Round Duration 11:54:53
legendary
Pool is down while I investigate the issues.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
To have cgminer switch to another pool in such a situation, add this command line switch:

Code:
--disable-rejecting
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Only rejected shares in this moment for all of my nodes.
Edit: but cgminer don't switch to backup pool.
My miners did jump ship, but I have https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgwatcher-140-the-guimonitor-for-cgminer-and-bfgminer-to-prevent-downtime-185553 so probrbly do to this.

Nice.  My remote miners are all just wasting hashes.   Cry

Mine are all just returning rejected work too. It would be better if the pool were just taken offline while problems are resolved so everyone's miners would fail over to backup pools for now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
My miners did jump ship, but I have https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgwatcher-140-the-guimonitor-for-cgminer-and-bfgminer-to-prevent-downtime-185553 so probrbly do to this.

Nice.  My remote miners are all just wasting hashes.   Cry
Activity: 51
Last one 47 minuts ago
Same here. Seems that mining_proxy 1.5.2 can't connect to bitparking anymore. No problems with getwork.
Thanks. Just added getwork to cgminer config... I was putting this off too long...

EDIT: Still missing 20%... Didn't work... But then again could be worst. This is pool hashrate...

Hash Rate (GH/s)   529.42

and this is 1TH user

1   efc80ff3   6.37098643   4,051,200   547,059

So reported speeds are off... And I hope this is the only thing...
Pages:
Jump to: