Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 82. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For some reason i just dont seem to be getting any shares and yes with only 50ish mhash to spare to it im not talking about in a few minutes but the other day i let my miner run for 8 hours(while i was asleep) with the correct settings and it still just didnt get anything what so ever and even after rechecking the the userid and port and all that several times it just doesn't get anything what so ever after a long time so im just wondering if its something on my end that im doing wrong or?

Even my g/f's laptop with a Geforce 660M was getting shares, and that was only at 25MH/s or so. For sure check your setup.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
For some reason i just dont seem to be getting any shares and yes with only 50ish mhash to spare to it im not talking about in a few minutes but the other day i let my miner run for 8 hours(while i was asleep) with the correct settings and it still just didnt get anything what so ever and even after rechecking the the userid and port and all that several times it just doesn't get anything what so ever after a long time so im just wondering if its something on my end that im doing wrong or?
Please PM me details of your username, the miner you are using and the command line arguments you are passing it and I'll look into it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Yea, I realized after I posted that the main page has it listed. I only keep my stats page bookmarked and hadn't checked it since i signed up basically
Also available in json format at http://mmpool.bitparking.com/stats
How many GH is the pool up to?
About 150 GH/s.
Yea, I realized after I posted that the main page has it listed. I only keep my stats page bookmarked and hadn't checked it since i signed up basically
legendary
About 150 GH/s.
possible to add LTC for merge mining ?
Litecoin cant be merge mined. It uses a different proof of work algorithm ,and doesn't have the necessary chanages to be merge mineable.
It does relatively well on a CPU though, fire up a CPU client on a few threads if you want, considering the CPU isn't worth it for BTC merged mining.

On a different note, I didn't realize how many devcoins would be mined while merged. Not that they're worth diddly squat, but still, why not get 'em.
legendary
Litecoin cant be merge mined. It uses a different proof of work algorithm ,and doesn't have the necessary chanages to be merge mineable.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL
Sending happy thoughts and about 700MH your way.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Why don't you raise i0coin fee?
To 5% or maybe more... (but only for i0coin Smiley )
legendary
Due to issues with i0coin mining I've had to withdraw support for it from the pool. Unfortunately the number of stales from the coin make it not break even for the pool to pay a reasonable PPS rate for it. The pool has been making a loss mining i0coin coins and has been covering the shortfall with existing i0coin funds which are now depleted. Existing users with a registered i0coin address will continue to receive coins for a short period of time until it is turned off and withdrawals will remain enabled for longer. Once withdrawals are turned off all remaining i0coins will be sent to users registered i0coin address.
legendary
Pool is having issues with the bitcoin daemon hanging. I've restarted it again and will monitor it to try and find out the problem.
legendary
Pool is back online now.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Pool down due to a daemon crash. Bringing it back up now.

Thanks for being so on top of things!  I'm gonna send you another 3ghash.
legendary
Pool down due to a daemon crash. Bringing it back up now.
Activity: 91
For some strange reason, the last two BTC transactions that I've received from withdrawing from the pool aren't getting any confirmations. I simultaneously made a withdrawal from MtGox and it has received 6 confirmations already. This was over an hour ago. Is this unusual?
I see two unconfirmed transactions. I'm looking into it now.
And as I wrote that one got confirmed. Can you let me know if they still show unconfirmed for you? It looks like the bitcoin network is under a fair bit of load. My node as almost 2000 transactions in the memory pool. That might be why things are taking longer to confirm.

Thanks for the quick feedback. I sent you a PM with a few more details. So far I am not seeing any confirmations on my end, nor through blockchain.info. Most likely the network is lagged or something.

Looks like confirmations are starting to trickle in. Thanks again and no worries. Smiley
Activity: 91
For some strange reason, the last two BTC transactions that I've received from withdrawing from the pool aren't getting any confirmations. I simultaneously made a withdrawal from MtGox and it has received 6 confirmations already. This was over an hour ago. Is this unusual?
And as I wrote that one got confirmed. Can you let me know if they still show unconfirmed for you? It looks like the bitcoin network is under a fair bit of load. My node as almost 2000 transactions in the memory pool. That might be why things are taking longer to confirm.

Thanks for the quick feedback. I sent you a PM with a few more details. So far I am not seeing any confirmations on my end, nor through blockchain.info. Most likely the network is lagged or something.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: