Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 77. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
I don't even know how to mine with different difficulty levels.

Thanks for the response.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Question:  If I'm mining on two machines, should I make two accounts?

Using CGminer, I have one machine displaying 5,600 Ghash and another machine displaying 500 Ghash.

However, I'm using the same account and the past couple days, my rate will display only 5,500 Ghash or 5,200 Ghash at times.

Is that just typical fluctuations, or do you think there's something else going on?
It's fine to mine on one accounts. The hash rate estimate on the site is pretty inaccurate and is only based on share submissions over a short time period. Mining on two accounts is only really needed if you want your miners mining at different difficulty levels. You can't have two miners on one account with different difficulty levels.
legendary
Question:  If I'm mining on two machines, should I make two accounts?

Using CGminer, I have one machine displaying 5,600 Ghash and another machine displaying 500 Ghash.

However, I'm using the same account and the past couple days, my rate will display only 5,500 Ghash or 5,200 Ghash at times.

Is that just typical fluctuations, or do you think there's something else going on?
legendary
With Vircurex disabling i0coin trading, I can't find another exchange, or any other use for them. Any recommendations on what to do with the i0coins I get through the merged mining?

If you you mean you just want to sell them, I'll buy them off of you.  We can discuss price this weekend.  Send me a PM & we can take this discussion elsewhere.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
With Vircurex disabling i0coin trading, I can't find another exchange, or any other use for them. Any recommendations on what to do with the i0coins I get through the merged mining?
legendary
Looking much better from where I'm sitting! 

Thanks DoubleC!
legendary
Pool is back online.
legendary
Pool will be down for a couple of minutes while I swap bitcoind instances.
legendary
no worries, you're pool is still awesome!

PS congrats on 1,000 posts!  I'm getting close  Grin
legendary
The pool is having a bumpy ride at the moment due to two things:

1) The blockchain database for bitcoind corrupted so it's running off a secondary bitcoin daemon which has a bit more lag
2) The blockchain is being re-downloaded which is causing high cpu/disk usage while it catches up (about 8k blocks to go) which is impacting the web server performance

Once (2) completes I'll switch back to it and things will stabalize. I'll then look at what can be done to avoid this in the future.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just checked again. Seems to be ok now. Balance is still there as well.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Same here. Mining ok but no payout. No point in good mining with no payout. Switched to slush in the meantime.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Same. Mining has been better today however.
Activity: 234
Merit: 114
atm i get "502 Bad Gateway" if i try to open the website http://mmpool.bitparking.com/pool
the pool itself seems to be running
legendary
And we're up again. Something seems to be wrong with the wallet and/or block index of my bitcoind as it's not updating with new blocks. I've switched to another bitcoind instance and we're mining on that for now while I investigate/fix the old one. The new bitcoind wallet has no coins in it so withdrawals will hit the "no funds" warning but a transfer is in progress so they'll work again soon.
legendary
Thanks lots for keeping us updated!

My windows service has e-mailing me all day as the hash rate has been down.
legendary
And we're down again, sigh. Working on it.
legendary
Pool is back up. It took longer than expected as bitcoind was failing an assert on startup.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Pool is down for a few minutes while I restart the bitcoind due to a hang.

Ok, I was going to post that something was going on with the pool, but I see your working on it.
legendary
Pool is down for a few minutes while I restart the bitcoind due to a hang.
Pages:
Jump to: