Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 83. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
For some strange reason, the last two BTC transactions that I've received from withdrawing from the pool aren't getting any confirmations. I simultaneously made a withdrawal from MtGox and it has received 6 confirmations already. This was over an hour ago. Is this unusual?
I see two unconfirmed transactions. I'm looking into it now.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
For some strange reason, the last two BTC transactions that I've received from withdrawing from the pool aren't getting any confirmations. I simultaneously made a withdrawal from MtGox and it has received 6 confirmations already. This was over an hour ago. Is this unusual?
legendary
There were a few periods of downtime today while I updated some components of the pool. The downtime was just stopping and starting the pool so should only have been a few seconds. There was a period of increased stales during that time lasting about 5 minutes while I fixed a misbehaving component. The changes reduce the cpu load of the pool enabling it to handle load better. I was previously using the namecoin merge mining proxy to handle the merge mining. This was written in Python and becoming a bottleneck so I rewrote it in a lower level language to get better performance.
legendary
Can your pool handle bitforce singles and others asics joining in october?
I'm currently working on pool backend improvements to enable it to scale better in case there's a dramatic increase in load, so hopefully. I'm certainly working towards it.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Can your pool handle bitforce singles and others asics joining in october?
legendary
Upgrade done, pool is back online.
legendary
There will be a few minutes downtime as I update the bitcoin version running on the pool sometime in the next hour.
legendary
I'm experimenting with a cjdns interface to the pool. Running cjdns provides a virtual ipv6 address and allows connecting to the virtual ipv6 addresses of other nodes connected in the cjdns network. The traffic is encrypted and the real IP address of the endpoints are hidden. One possible feature of this would be avoiding pool DDOS problems. If you'd like to experiment with this:

1. Install cjdns from https://github.com/cjdelisle/cjdns
2. Connect to a cjdns peer. Possibly one from the public peer list or PM me for a connection to one of my nodes.
3. Point your miner to: http://[fc9f:ee0a:c283:c945:ede0:8a59:78e7:99d6]:16098. Longpolling also runs over cjdns.
4. Access the main pool website for withdrawals at: http://[fc9f:ee0a:c283:c945:ede0:8a59:78e7:99d6]:90/pool

This is an experiment and I'm interested in the performance of it. let me know your feedback if you try it.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
0.23% stale so far today... awesome
legendary
Pool is back online.
legendary
Waiting for a blockchain download before the pool comes back online. It takes a while to get those last 20k blocks or so!
legendary
The pool is going down for a short period for some maintenance to fix timeout issues.
legendary
There will be a few minutes of downtime in the next hour or so as I upgrade the pools bitcoind.
Update done.
legendary
There will be a few minutes of downtime in the next hour or so as I upgrade the pools bitcoind.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
whoops sorry I didn't read the fine print lol...
.10 withdraw minimum
legendary
Pool wallet is currently dry  Cry
Pool wallet is not dry. What error are you getting? Can you PM me your username and details?
Activity: 826
Pool wallet is currently dry  Cry
Activity: 504
same, i miss the days of 0.00005
Activity: 686
i've been taking stats over the last few weeks and my percentages are at 6.4% bonus, selling at higher prices and waiting, not just dumping

That's smart too. Are you going through GPUMax? I'm also running through GPUMax at .00004/share to maximize profits. Cheesy
Activity: 504
i've been taking stats over the last few weeks and my percentages are at 6.4% bonus, selling at higher prices and waiting, not just dumping
Pages:
Jump to: