Pages:
Author

Topic: A warning about Alt-Coins - page 4. (Read 901635 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
January 17, 2014, 04:25:28 AM
I'm planning to mine Teslacoin today  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 17, 2014, 04:24:37 AM
Hi, new here, just got scammed by a website which promised me btc-e to paypal Sad
Activity: 28
January 17, 2014, 04:14:53 AM
confusing to say the least
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 17, 2014, 04:14:39 AM
 Cheesy
BitcoinChecker now enabled Cryptsy Market Pricing for 42 Coin. You will see price updates in real-time by using the BitcoinChecker App for Android Devices.
Simply click on Cryptsy and select 42 / BTC and begin your wants/needs for the settings. This is an amazing app and 42 Coin now is listed in it.

Download via Google-Play @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian

Screenshots
January 17, 2014, 04:12:51 AM
 Grin
January 17, 2014, 03:53:15 AM

Re: [ANN] 42 | + | + super rare + | + | + | + only 42 coins to be mined + | + | + |
Today at 07:49:42 AM
Everyone needs to look at the reality. An investment is an investment. You think it is nice for Hendo and I not to cash out and dump on the community for something we have been working on for a while. Regardless of how fast we hit the exchange or the attention we got, we aren't after the money factor... and if you are investing for an instant (return) then 42 coin isn't for you.

Some people sold early and made a tremendous profit, some people bought in high, and still are holding.

Remember, in less than 1 year from today... we should expect all 42 coins to be mined, and don't worry... Virtual Currency Enthusiasts will be ALL over this coin. You will have your chance to hold, sell, or buy... The decision is yours, we have no say in what you do. All we can tell you is this... There is more reasons to 42 coin then anyone can see. We already have major market places and more press coming ahead for such a short life span of this coin.

Invest Wisely, Research Pools and Invest Into Mining Wisely, and Build a Service if you really want 42 Coin to go somewhere and you believe in it. Otherwise, you can just sit and wait while the people that are 'doing something' about 42 coin is going places faster than anyone can ever imagine.
January 17, 2014, 03:49:01 AM
So let's start this thing up. Looking to make some contributions to Q2C. What is the overall perception of this coin? Can it be trusted, or will it only be pump and dump?

Should I give it up? Or will it let me down? Will it just run around and desert me? If that happens I'm gonna cry and say goodbye for them lying and hurting me.
January 17, 2014, 03:45:17 AM
Well for the moment, i'm lookin at VERTCOIN.
Never hear about it, but with that many new coins around ATM...

What innovation do you see in it? Can you name 3things that makes this worth looking at?
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later.
Interresting, this is my first post here. (with this new acc)

Hello folks,

That happens to the newbie 42,
42 coin went to 1,900  BTC In a day and now is under 600 BTC , yes is not a typo; ALMOST A MILLION DOLLAR FOR A COIN

Specifications:
Scrypt
42 coins Max
42 second block time
Difficulty re-target every 7 minutes
0.00000010 Block reward for the first 419 blocks
Blocks 420+ are 0.00004200 block reward
Random 10x SUPERBLOCKS
Block 420 is a SUPERBLOCK with 10x the normal block value
Tx fees are 0.00000001
RPC port 4242
p2p port 24242
testnet port 42424

I Hope that will go up again.
Activity: 29
January 17, 2014, 03:12:34 AM
as for newbie with low hash-power - what do you think about Klondike KDC?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
January 17, 2014, 03:05:51 AM
Hi,

I read up on the Socialcoin a bit and it doesn't really sound like an altcoin. It seems you have to pay €10 for one of them, so it is basically a voucher.

The idea behind it is idealistic, so I don't think applicable to the people here. Cheesy

BEsides that, it does not seem to be mineable and probably does not have a limited supply.
Activity: 12
January 17, 2014, 02:48:16 AM
what do you guys think about socialcoin?
Activity: 12
January 17, 2014, 02:33:02 AM
Question where can i read up on the altcoin calculations?
coinwarez.com
Activity: 32
January 16, 2014, 10:25:59 PM
Question where can i read up on the altcoin calculations?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 16, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

What innovation do you see in it? Can you name 3things that makes this worth looking at?
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later.

You need to wait 6 minutes before you post after you've logged in.
Damm, I hate newbiejail.

Any idea of how long I'll have to stay here?

4 hours of active browsing. Read the newbie readme stickied in the forum.
Activity: 10
January 16, 2014, 06:04:36 PM

An Error Has Occurred!

Damm, I hate newbiejail.

Any idea of how long I'll have to stay here?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
January 16, 2014, 05:31:24 PM

An Error Has Occurred!

Activity: 10
January 16, 2014, 05:18:06 PM

An Error Has Occurred!
Activity: 8
January 16, 2014, 05:07:41 PM
I just mine altcoins that seem interessting till i have 10-100 (depends on difficulty etc.).
In this way it won't really cost me anything and i still have the profit if the coin might shoot up in value somewhere this year.
Besides that it's just fun.

How do you decide which altcoins to mine? I started with COYE, you can guess what happened...
Are there any signs i can look for, that indicate a promising altcoin, or is it just luck?

I agree in a sense its better to mine altcoins which has just been launched. More coins can be mined in the beginning; easier to mine.
And its value might just go 'to the moon'.

I have some coye as well,i guess we should have exchange or sell some in the earlier stage.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 16, 2014, 04:58:16 PM
Every single altcoin I've seen is bad.
Just small random changes in variables.
But you can still mine them, trade them and make profit !

They are all made buy one guy at coingen..
Activity: 11
January 16, 2014, 03:55:50 PM
+1 for eToken  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: