Pages:
Author

Topic: A warning about Alt-Coins - page 6. (Read 901635 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 16, 2014, 05:41:03 AM
Hi all eToken have only 900! k coin.
Price is rly small now buy and hold cryptysy and btc38 soon Smiley.

Mining time.
Activity: 28
January 16, 2014, 05:35:13 AM
I like the idea of alt coins, i just need to figure out which ones are worth the time.

Alt coins can be useful, i have been using alt coins to practice trading etc. Only in small numbers but i just want to see how i go. So far i have managed an increase in the amount of doge i have just by trading it around.

Check out DigiByte Coin.   A new coin that looks pretty good.   They have a decent dev team and website.  We put our mining farm on it today and have collected over 400,000 coins.   Also im up for any suggestions for mining coins if anyone wants to give their opinion. 

Thanks,.   

Thanks i will check it out. My next challenge is to get into mining, there is alot of info but i dont know the first thing about computers or mining. Time to start reading.

It fun to learn this stuff so you won't get bored:)
Activity: 20
January 16, 2014, 05:27:38 AM
I like the idea of alt coins, i just need to figure out which ones are worth the time.

Alt coins can be useful, i have been using alt coins to practice trading etc. Only in small numbers but i just want to see how i go. So far i have managed an increase in the amount of doge i have just by trading it around.

Check out DigiByte Coin.   A new coin that looks pretty good.   They have a decent dev team and website.  We put our mining farm on it today and have collected over 400,000 coins.   Also im up for any suggestions for mining coins if anyone wants to give their opinion. 

Thanks,.   

Thanks i will check it out. My next challenge is to get into mining, there is alot of info but i dont know the first thing about computers or mining. Time to start reading.
Activity: 1
January 16, 2014, 05:20:41 AM

Thanks,.   
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Activity: 20
January 16, 2014, 02:24:50 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 16, 2014, 02:03:06 AM
Hello,
to reply to our users, we created an account. So I have to post some replies to elevate privilege on our account.
We provide many altcoins with european stratum since 6 months. Many projects in pipe, so please visit our homepage to be informed

intersting will check you pool out
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 16, 2014, 01:29:32 AM
Activity: 9
January 15, 2014, 10:01:36 PM
a good pin post, i'll follow the hints. many thanks
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
January 15, 2014, 07:46:20 PM
damn, I'm signed up for weeks and couldnt ever reply, thought I'm auto banned or something... alright, newbie section Cheesy gogo42!
Activity: 3
January 15, 2014, 07:03:02 PM
Selling 224k COINYE, will accepts offers in BTC or DOGE.
January 15, 2014, 06:57:49 PM
Hello! Starting to post, maybe I can reply now. Cheesy
Activity: 4
January 15, 2014, 05:11:17 PM
Hi guys, signed up a while ago, haven't needed to post anything so far. Thought to get this (=post on the newbie-section) over with though, coz sooner or later I most likely will need to post something. Smiley
January 15, 2014, 04:51:44 PM
Hi Ya All,

My first post as newbe, want to be unnoobed so I can content in give aways and so on. I do mine (middlecoin at the moment) so the boards about new altcoins have my interest as well. Happy Mining!
Activity: 2
January 15, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
Welp, mined up some COYE.
Activity: 96
January 15, 2014, 03:29:23 PM
Hello,
to reply to our users, we created an account. So I have to post some replies to elevate privilege on our account.
We provide many altcoins with european stratum since 6 months. Many projects in pipe, so please visit our homepage to be informed
January 15, 2014, 03:09:08 PM
I've been mildly amused by the Coinye thing for a while, but not very interested in it until now, since it's been "shut down". Does anyone know where a copy of the source code can be had?
Activity: 32
January 15, 2014, 03:09:03 PM
Take my poll:

Is Huobi's trade volume real or fake?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-huobis-trade-volume-real-or-fake-417463

I want to know what you all think!
January 15, 2014, 03:02:55 PM
I actually think the alt-coin world can go one of two ways, either its going to get tiered in to those with support teams, and then those without (the clones); there will be a ton of coins and it will depend on the marketing of the coin in order to make it viable or or not.
Activity: 112
January 15, 2014, 02:30:36 PM
omg i been looking for 2 days how to post a reply did not notice that im not allowed as a newbie to this forum.  Anyway hello and yes takes a lot of studying to get through all the rubbish on here.  But I am sure some of the Altcoins will be money booster for me.  I tend to mine a diffrent coin each day with the hope one will make it big.
Pages:
Jump to: