Pages:
Author

Topic: Account Hacked Help Plz! - page 9. (Read 15002 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2014, 02:19:34 AM
It looks like this user is trying to steal an account with zero proof of anything. If he had signed a message then theymos would have reset the password email for him so he can reset his password.

This is a new low for scammers.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 16, 2014, 01:21:23 AM
^^ I can easily proove its my account. What i need is to get the attention of a mod so they can disable the account until my proof is confirmed and the account is recovered. 
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
August 16, 2014, 01:14:36 AM
My Account "Zedicus" has been hacked! I found the instructions to recover account by theymos and i sent him a signed message but have not heard back! Can someone contact a mod for me so they can disable my account so the hacker cant keep posting as me!! plz!! 

Nope, only theymos (or can bad bear now too?) will restore your account and only if you can prove that its yours. Mind sharing the signed message?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 16, 2014, 01:12:32 AM
My Account "Zedicus" has been hacked! I found the instructions to recover account by theymos and i sent him a signed message a few days ago but have not heard back! Can someone contact a mod for me so they can disable my account so the hacker cant keep posting as me!! plz!!  

Pages:
Jump to: