Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 90. (Read 177716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I have received the physical card a couple of days ago, why?

Just wondering, I'd like to see what it looks like if possible?

Yes of course, why not:

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Just wondering, I'd like to see what it looks like if possible?
legendary
#Free market
I made some calculations and I found I can save a good amount for one 0.1BTC ATM withdrawal at current price. I calculated this by including loading fee($0.99), BitPay(2.5%), non-USD withdrawal fee($2.99). It still is pretty impressive when compared to BIT-X Debit Card as they have ATM withdrawal fee(3% + 0.02BTC) and conversion fee(1% + 2.5%). Going to order one! Grin

Are you saying that the advanced card is better than the bit-x card? I am still waiting the first one, and I wanted to order the bit-x but if there is not difference I will not order it.

This card is different to the Bit-X card which is a debit card not a prepaid card. Fees are basically the same, there is a percent of so more with Bit-X since it is a full debit card.

Has anyone received their physical card yet?

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I made some calculations and I found I can save a good amount for one 0.1BTC ATM withdrawal at current price. I calculated this by including loading fee($0.99), BitPay(2.5%), non-USD withdrawal fee($2.99). It still is pretty impressive when compared to BIT-X Debit Card as they have ATM withdrawal fee(3% + 0.02BTC) and conversion fee(1% + 2.5%). Going to order one! Grin

Are you saying that the advanced card is better than the bit-x card? I am still waiting the first one, and I wanted to order the bit-x but if there is not difference I will not order it.

This card is different to the Bit-X card which is a debit card not a prepaid card. Fees are basically the same, there is a percent of so more with Bit-X since it is a full debit card.

Has anyone received their physical card yet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
How come no Indians??? They haven't given any such list on their website...
One thing I would like to tell you is, someone PM'ed me asking to order this card and I have already mentioned my country as India in my profile, why would he ask me to do so knowing I am not allowed to order???

They disable "Order card" when I entered India when ordering. I can't even see that button now.

Yes. However, you musy do your own due diligence. The fee becomes high in BIT-X if you aren't withdrawing USD, EUR or GBP.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Balance inquiry is high but we always have to make small sacrifices. Still if you compare, you Advcash is better. Anyway, we are out of this. No India, no Indians.

How come no Indians??? They haven't given any such list on their website...
One thing I would like to tell you is, someone PM'ed me asking to order this card and I have already mentioned my country as India in my profile, why would he ask me to do so knowing I am not allowed to order???
Can't Indians create a virtual card? After I tried to order the card, it said "not available in your country" and the "Creat card" button disappeared. At least, they should have addred virtual card for Indians. Undecided

Why do you use Protectimus instead of widely used Google Authenticator? The hardware OTP looks good but you can support Google Authenticator for software OTP, right?

Edit:

Even the currency Exchange fee for this card is 2% which is 0.5% less than Bit-X...
The only thing I don't like in the fees was, Balance Inquiry for which we need to give $0.5 (eqv. to INR 30)... Seriously??? Just to check balance???

The Virtual one has something extraordinary to offer, but that won't be of any help...

Balance inquiry is high but we always have to make small sacrifices. Still if you compare, you Advcash is better. Anyway, we are out of this. No India, no Indians.
legendary
I think this is safe for small amounts. I don't store big amounts, anyway. Even if I want, I will fund and withdraw it from ATM. However, we are unlucky, friend!

P.S. I don't see much difference between BIT-X debit card and Advcash prepaid card. AFAIK we will have to fund account prior to loading money to card. So I care about the fees more. In USD, BIT-X's fee doesn't look very high, however, if you look in INR, it is very high.

Even the currency Exchange fee for this card is 2% which is 0.5% less than Bit-X...
The only thing I don't like in the fees was, Balance Inquiry for which we need to give $0.5 (eqv. to INR 30)... Seriously??? Just to check balance???

The Virtual one has something extraordinary to offer, but that won't be of any help...
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Sent. That's the thing, your internal exchange rate is lower than on other sites. Around 216 USD per BTC rather than 222 USD per BTC. You get less per BTC if you deposit. So the 0% fee is kind of misleading.

Yeah, I saw your email. I believe there is no universal Bitcoin price and each marketplace has its own and the 'average' price you mentioned really does depend on which marketplaces your include in your statistics, right? If that site included us, maybe the average price would be different Smiley

Either way, for fiat currencies, there is a Forex exchange rate that you see online on various sites and then there is the exchange rate of your local bank which is most likely going to be different, but you can't say that's misleading, can you?

It is ever so slightly different with fiat currencies I've noticed. Not 2.5% in difference.
Damn! Not available in India. Cry

There are no conversion fees with the Bit-X card if you withdraw in USD, EUR or GBP and if you sold BTC from your wallet to give you a balance in one of those.

Exactly. When we withdraw INR, fees are ridiculously high especially the inactive fee.

But this one's a prepaid card, so is it fine comparing it to a Debit Card???
Fees are not an issue though, but is it trustworthy and safe enough to be counted on for our BTC???

I think this is safe for small amounts. I don't store big amounts, anyway. Even if I want, I will fund and withdraw it from ATM. However, we are unlucky, friend!

P.S. I don't see much difference between BIT-X debit card and Advcash prepaid card. AFAIK we will have to fund account prior to loading money to card. So I care about the fees more. In USD, BIT-X's fee doesn't look very high, however, if you look in INR, it is very high.
Activity: 429
Merit: 257
Sent. That's the thing, your internal exchange rate is lower than on other sites. Around 216 USD per BTC rather than 222 USD per BTC. You get less per BTC if you deposit. So the 0% fee is kind of misleading.

Yeah, I saw your email. I believe there is no universal Bitcoin price and each marketplace has its own and the 'average' price you mentioned really does depend on which marketplaces your include in your statistics, right? If that site included us, maybe the average price would be different Smiley

Either way, for fiat currencies, there is a Forex exchange rate that you see online on various sites and then there is the exchange rate of your local bank which is most likely going to be different, but you can't say that's misleading, can you?
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Fees are not an issue though, but is it trustworthy and safe enough to be counted on for our BTC???

True, you can't really compare the two.
legendary

There are no conversion fees with the Bit-X card if you withdraw in USD, EUR or GBP and if you sold BTC from your wallet to give you a balance in one of those.

But here in India, where we will only be able to get fiat in INR, won't 2.5% Forex fee be levied on that transaction???
legendary

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

I don't think it's misleading in any way. Every Bitcoin marketplace has its own rate, Exmo, Kraken, BitPay, Coinbase, they are all different and at certain moments could be close to ours or not, but you can't say any of them is wrong or misleading, can you? With the rate being so volatile, we just think it's easier for people to see the rate than calculate the % thing.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
BitPay charges a (hidden) fee of 2.5%. Should this be mentioned somewhere?

Can you email me more information about this to [email protected]? With us, it's our internal rate shown on www.advcash.com and no extra %.

legendary
#Free market
have you heard about https://www.advcash.com/en/ a new (real) [1] anonymous  prepaid card, it doesn't need any type of [2] verify.

i am confused about anonymous and doesn't need any type of verify, but after registration there they asking for my documents to verify my identity ? so better remove that link from op.

[1]
Plastic MasterCard, no verification!
Now you do not have to get your account verified to get a plastic Advanced Cash MasterCard. Order your card right after you create your Advanced Cash account. The card will have a cumulative limit of $2,500 that consists of $1,000 total ATM withdrawals and $1,500 worth of POS transactions and online purchases. Verify your account to enable our standard card limits, $3,000 daily withdrawals, $10,000 daily card funding.

But I am sure if you contact their support or AdvancedCash (here in the forum) you can receive more information. There is some people that are fine with the 2'500 dollars lifetime limit (because at the end it is like a 'gift card').
Pages:
Jump to: