Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 91. (Read 177716 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 257
i am confused about anonymous and doesn't need any type of verify, but after registration there they asking for my documents to verify my identity ? so better remove that link from op.

We are not really asking anybody for any documents. Your account can be non-verified or verified and we never push you towards verification. Most users do want to verify, however, as it lets them fully use the potential of our system, raise the account limits, and use their virtual and plastic cards beyond the $2,500 limit that I mentioned earlier.

About the anonymous part, I did mention that in my first post.

Contact me directly if you have any verification questions: [email protected]
BitPay charges a (hidden) fee of 2.5%. Should this be mentioned somewhere?

Can you email me more information about this to [email protected]? With us, it's our internal rate shown on www.advcash.com and no extra %.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
have you heard about https://www.advcash.com/en/ a new (real) [1] anonymous  prepaid card, it doesn't need any type of [2] verify.

i am confused about anonymous and doesn't need any type of verify, but after registration there they asking for my documents to verify my identity ? so better remove that link from op.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Is there any fees when depositing with Bitcoin?

You deposit Bitcoin (i.e. fund your USD wallet) at the rate shown on www.advcash.com in the header. There are no extra deposit fees.

BitPay charges a (hidden) fee of 2.5%. Should this be mentioned somewhere?

You deposit Bitcoin (i.e. fund your USD wallet) at the rate shown on www.advcash.com in the header. There are no extra deposit fees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Glad to see a Advcash staff here. Keep up the good work!
When you click a card transaction, you see how much was charged in the target currency, how much was charged in USD, what was the fee, if any, what was the transaction type/source, like POS, ATM etc, and a note with additional information like ATM location, PayPal verification code, things like that.

Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Do we have the owner or a representative of the website registered on Bitcointalk?
I don't think so. Or at least there doesn't seem to be anyone that has identified himself as such (that I know of).

No I didn't find any user here in the forum related with that service, maybe they aren't registered here. Today I will ask him if someone of their team will join the forum so they can give us more information.

I tried using the virtual one yesterday and it worked completely fine for a $5 transaction. Once I converted to USD I didn't go through any additional fees. I am still unsure of how much the fee for the actual conversion is, though, since it has varied the two times I did it.
How much details about the card transactions do they display online?
I didn't look into it too much detail, but I do remember it having the date and time as well as the amount charged to the card. I can give you a more detailed answer later today when I grt back on the computer.

I'm also interested and I should still activate it  (and especially try it for some purchase).
Here is a pic of what it says:

That as well as the date and time. I also removed 2 digits from the transaction ID just in case.
Don't put anonymous if the card isn't anonymous.

Also to the owners: Are you licensed somewhere? What bank/company supplies the cards?

Licenses are and have always been available here: http://advcash.com/about/company/. Cards are supplied by Wave Crest.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Don't put anonymous if the card isn't anonymous.

Also to the owners: Are you licensed somewhere? What bank/company supplies the cards?
I said anonymous, because it doesn't required a full verification and you can also order it with a *"fake" name or am I wrong?  * and ask to be shipped to another address.

Technically, you can use any name. We will probably not print a card for you if your name is random characters or is misleading/impersonating somebody else in any way. But otherwise you don't have to verify. I still recommend that you do, because cards have a lifetime limit of $2,500 without verification.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Just added the "Virtual Card" to my PayPal account, very nice.

Edit: Tried purchasing an item. Worked, details do show.

That's great, hope you enjoy using your Advanced Cash virtual card.

Also, I noticed that it says 'anonymous' in the thread name. We do not really offer anonymous cards, all the cards are in your name, and if you want to use Advanced Cash and our cards to their full potential, you will need to go through a fast and simple 3-step verification procedure. See the verification FAQ inside your account for more information. We are all about transparency and doing 100% legal business and solid yet customer-centered compliance. This is how we make sure this whole thing is viable in the long run. We are also serious about security and keeping your information safe (just check out how many security settings your account has), so you don't need to worry about submitting any documents. Hope everybody understands  Smiley

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Change the title from  | Advcash  -  a new anonymous prepaid card [Recharge it with bitcoin]  >> Re: Advcash  -  a new "anonymous" prepaid card [Recharge it with bitcoin]

I said anonymous, because it doesn't required a full verification and you can also order it with a *"fake" name or am I wrong?  * and ask to be shipped to another address.

PS: Added your quote in the OP.

That's great, hope you enjoy using your Advanced Cash virtual card.

Also, I noticed that it says 'anonymous' in the thread name. We do not really offer anonymous cards, all the cards are in your name, and if you want to use Advanced Cash and our cards to their full potential, you will need to go through a fast and simple 3-step verification procedure. See the verification FAQ inside your account for more information. We are all about transparency and doing 100% legal business and solid yet customer-centered compliance. This is how we make sure this whole thing is viable in the long run. We are also serious about security and keeping your information safe (just check out how many security settings your account has), so you don't need to worry about submitting any documents. Hope everybody understands  Smiley

Let me know if there are any other questions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Glad to know it works. Thanks a lot for the feedback! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus

Another question. Can I use the banking info I get from you (3rd party one) to receive money from affiliate programs?
What happens if they don't include the "comment/subject" in the transfer? Can you still recover it?

Sure, you can do that, that's exactly what 3rd party funding is meant for. The fee is 2.5%.

If you can't get the comment field there, just create a ticket with the information you have, when the money was sent, by whom, and what is the amount. We will process it manually.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I missed the "1 week after registration" promotion.
If I ever need the card, is it possible to get it at this price?

Unfortunately, it is not. This is clearly stated on our website, and the regular price of $14.99 is still pretty low compared to similar system. Especially with free shipping and no monthly or annual fees.
Ouch.

Another question. Can I use the banking info I get from you (3rd party one) to receive money from affiliate programs?
What happens if they don't include the "comment/subject" in the transfer? Can you still recover it?

Unfortunately, it is not. This is clearly stated on our website, and the regular price of $14.99 is still pretty low compared to similar system. Especially with free shipping and no monthly or annual fees.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Hi everybody, my name is Andrew and I will be happy to answer all your questions about Advanced Cash.

So far I see the usual question about Bitcoin funding commission Smiley You can always see our rate in the header of www.advcash.com. We feel showing the rate instead of a % that the user needs to calculate on their own is just easier for our customers. Every Bitcoin business has their own rate, BitPay, Coinbase, Kraken, Exmo, and so do we. I believe it is a competitive rate especially if you take into account our other low fees and how cheap the plastic MasterCard is ($4.99 if ordered within a week from registration).

As for the card transactions, just go to your history and click a transaction you want to know about. A popup with details will appear, and you will see the commission, if any. POS card purchases in USD are free, non-USD purchases mean a 2% currency conversion fee. This information is available at http://advcash.com/solutions/card/.

Post your questions here or hit me up to talk about Advanced Cash:
[email protected]

Cheers!
Hi everybody, my name is Andrew and I will be happy to answer all your questions about Advanced Cash.

So far I see the usual question about Bitcoin funding commission Smiley You can always see our rate in the header of www.advcash.com. We feel showing the rate instead of a % that the user needs to calculate on their own is just easier for our customers. Every Bitcoin business has their own rate, BitPay, Coinbase, Kraken, Exmo, and so do we. I believe it is a competitive rate especially if you take into account our other low fees and how cheap the plastic MasterCard is ($4.99 if ordered within a week from registration).

As for the card transactions, just go to your history and click a transaction you want to know about. A popup with details will appear, and you will see the commission, if any. POS card purchases in USD are free, non-USD purchases mean a 2% currency conversion fee. This information is available at http://advcash.com/solutions/card/.

Post your questions here or hit me up to talk about Advanced Cash:
[email protected]

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: