Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 85. (Read 177716 times)

donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
Also, from a legal standpoint, with us, you do not really fund your MasterCard with Bitcoin. You fund your e-wallet in our system with it, and then fund your card as necessary. We do not see any potential problems with this in the future.

The same is true e.g. for http://neteller.com/, they don't even touch bitcoin - your account is credited directly via BitPay (100% fiat)...

...yet users are not allowed to use "bitcoin deposited funds" with their MasterCard.

http://blog.neteller.com/2015/04/new-deposit-option-bitcoin/
https://reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/32wuez/neteller_disables_bitcoin_topup_for_their_net/
Activity: 429
Merit: 257
@AdvancedCash
As we all know MasterCard is not a big Bitcoin fan... so how can we be sure that this service is not going to be cut overnight? With other words... how does your business operates, because most likely MasterCard does not know what you are doing... or do they?

We work with MasterCard not directly but through Wave Crest, our card vendor and a principal issuing member with both MasterCard Europe and Visa International. They have nothing against Bitcoin in our case as long as we have transparent and efficient KYC/AML practices in place, which we do (know your customer, anti money laundering). Also, from a legal standpoint, with us, you do not really fund your MasterCard with Bitcoin. You fund your e-wallet in our system with it, and then fund your card as necessary. We do not see any potential problems with this in the future.
donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
@AdvancedCash
As we all know MasterCard is not a big Bitcoin fan... so how can we be sure that this service is not going to be cut overnight? With other words... how does your business operates, because most likely MasterCard does not know what you are doing... or do they?
Activity: 429
Merit: 257
Sorry, the notifications about new posts in this thread do not seem to work any more, so I was unaware there actually were questions here. It's best to contact us directly via tickets inside your account or by emailing to [email protected] to get a fast and detailed response. I do not have any unanswered emails in [email protected] so maybe it did not go through.

Let me go through the questions quickly.

> Can you explain us what network your card uses exactly? Does it use a magnetic strip or chip? How do I know it where it will be accepted without problems?

It's a MasterCard card with a chip. I do not know about any problems with using this card anywhere.

> Just one question, does it have inactive fee?

It does not. See http://advcash.com/en/mastercard/ for more information.

> Can we have a country list where these cards will work ?

There is no list of countries. As long as the MasterCard network is working in any particular location, the card should work as well.

> Do they need passport verification?

We do need ID verification, proof of address, and receiving a code to your mobile phone if you want to set the standard $3,000 daily withdrawal / $10,000 daily funding limit. Before that, your account will have a monthly $2,500 deposit and withdrawal limit and your card will have a lifetime $2,500 transaction limit with certain other spending and funding limits.

> Are there any future plans also for EUR / GBP denominated cards?

EUR cards later this summer, no plans for GBP right now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Do they need passport verification?

Yep, at least if you want to cash out larger amounts on ATM.

To add to this, you don't actually need any sort of verification if you're not going to use the card much. I believe the threshold is $2,500.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dude

Yep, at least if you want to cash out larger amounts on ATM.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Can you explain us what network your card uses exactly? Does it use a magnetic strip or chip? How do I know it where it will be accepted without problems?
Activity: 759
I set up my account.. Waiting on the card now. Will come back with update when the card arrives.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm interested in getting this card. Just one question, does it have inactive fee? Anyone have it, mind sharing some info. Thx
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Can we have a country list where these cards will work ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
where´s andrew??? last post 19 th may 2015 !!!

maybe he could answer my questions??

Mr.AdvanceCash Andrew RSVP :-)
Did you try to contact him through his email?

yup...sadly no answer  Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 528

Did you try to contact him through his email?

But I am sure if you contact their support or AdvancedCash (here in the forum) you can receive more information. There is some people that are fine with the 2'500 dollars lifetime limit (because at the end it is like a 'gift card').

i may be wrong, but..

..besides the fact, that you can load bitcoins on it and pay/cash out with it, how is it different to the polish WBK BZ and MBank prepaid cards, that are all over the place?

it´s like you said, you can use them as "gift cards" with a lifetime of 2500 dollars.......

Well, these ones seem to be actually legit.  Roll Eyes
They are also not as expensive and you don't have to worry about verifying your information in another exchange. If you are looking at more money than the limit, though, it may not be for you unless you don't care about being anonymous.

EDIT: I have no idea of what's wrong with the quote system.
[/quote]

Actually they look very good to me, the limit is just enough, but i would really like to know, if you can purchase more card than just one??
Maybe something like a partnercard, or friendscards etc.Huh

P.s. Have my problems with the quote system too

Activity: 759
Interesting stuff here. I'll make an account and sign up. When I get my card I'll fill you all in on how well it works.
Activity: 209
Merit: 250
why you not accpet paypal ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
But I am sure if you contact their support or AdvancedCash (here in the forum) you can receive more information. There is some people that are fine with the 2'500 dollars lifetime limit (because at the end it is like a 'gift card').

i may be wrong, but..

..besides the fact, that you can load bitcoins on it and pay/cash out with it, how is it different to the polish WBK BZ and MBank prepaid cards, that are all over the place?

it´s like you said, you can use them as "gift cards" with a lifetime of 2500 dollars.......
[/quote]

Well, these ones seem to be actually legit.  Roll Eyes
They are also not as expensive and you don't have to worry about verifying your information in another exchange. If you are looking at more money than the limit, though, it may not be for you unless you don't care about being anonymous.

EDIT: I have no idea of what's wrong with the quote system.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Do we need any requirements for the plastic card?
like some sort of age requirements or financial stuffs
 Wink
[/quote]

i may be wrong, but..

Pages:
Jump to: